• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's the rudest thing your child has ever said to you or someone else?

Malyse

https://twitter.com/i/moments/891779292010430464

I FTd her last night from a wedding she wanted to come to. "Are you being a good girl?" "Are YOU being a good parent?"

Me:*puts on makeup*
Lil boo: put on a little more mama, yo regular face is still showing.

Me: *wears shorts to nieces bday party*
Lil boo: Mama you got dips on your legs (cellulite). It's a lot of em.

Me: come on we going to the gym
Lil boo: Mama u went 2 the gym all week why ur body still look like that?

In Target, I mentioned how I really liked & wanted a certain TV. My son goes, "It doesn't matter. You're broke," in front of 10 other ppl.

My youngest told the lady at a Chinese restaurant "I can speak Chinese too" than told her in a racist tone "Food be rarea in 15 minute"

I had tell the lady "I didn't teach her that"

white woman at the airport went "aww she so.." reached out to touch the hair of my niece (5) this lil girl did the cat paw & hissed. I died

After losing 80 lbs my aunt says you look so good my nephew says "why ya arms still big tho" 💀

My daughter corrected her sub. Sub sends her to the vice principal. Vp asks what happens daughter says idk ask the snitch 😐

My seven year old cousin roasted me for not having my own place. I haven't spoken to him since. Kids get on my nerves, man.
my cousin did this to me too asked me how old I was then said why dont you have your own house then gaveme this look

DGAvjXUVoAAKaag.jpg
My coworkers' grandchild asked her how did they treat her when my coworker was a slave. Ms. Jean is 63.

My 3 year old niece looks me in the eyes and tells me nobody likes me every time she sees me

My 5 year old daughter asked a lady at church why her wig was crooked. We haven't been back since 😭

My niece told my sister "you can't wear diamonds bcuz they're pretty, you're not pretty. You can wear rocks."
I left, I didnt wanna be next

At his birthday party, while opening gifts. "This is not what I asked for"

my mom said that when I was 6, she was crying in her bedroom & I turned & said "could you keep it down? I'm trying to watch this show!"

We were walking through Wal-Mart and my four year old sees a lady wearing revealing clothes, she loudly proclaimed "Daddy, she's not modest"

Plenty more at the link.
Your turn, GAF.

Top Bottom