• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| July 2017 | Princess, I've Seen the Way You Look At Me.

Nelo Ice

Banned
So reading the Johns Flash Omnibuses and wow why isn't Wally pushed!?. Would have loved to see him instead of Barry taking his characteristics in the show. Finished the first omnibus and I'm currently going through the 2nd. I love how he really is a hero of the people. I can see how that JL episode where he talks to Trickster and fights the rogues took queues from this run.

So reading the Johns Flash Omnibuses and wow why isn't Wally pushed!?. Would have loved to see him instead of Barry taking his characteristics in the show. Finished the first omnibus and I'm currently going through the 2nd. I love how he really is a hero of the people. I can see how that JL episode where he talks to Trickster and fights the rogues took queues from this run.

Blame Johns. He's the one who brought Barry back and made him the centerpiece.

Messi

I finished the Flash Rebirth OHC. First flash book that I have completely adored. I love everything about it. Googes art is so fucking great and I loved the stories especially the shadow stuff. I love Iris and I was truly upset when
Meena was killed/disappeared. Please don't spoil this I don't want to know what's happening.

Can't wait for vol 2

VanWinkle

Finally got my Flash Rebirth Deluxe in. Looks great.

I finished the Flash Rebirth OHC. First flash book that I have completely adored. I love everything about it. Googes art is so fucking great and I loved the stories especially the shadow stuff. I love Iris and I was truly upset when
Meena was killed/disappeared. Please don't spoil this I don't want to know what's happening.

Can't wait for vol 2

Oh, weird timing. Missed this until I finished posting that I got mine in. Not going to look at the spoiler, but I'm very glad to hear you liked it so much!

*SOB* I only been with you guys for a couple months!

Don't worry, we will get Sillymonkey to do the September OT. Everything will be fine.

aff0f817273b880b558ed092b1fe596c.gif

Top Bottom