• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teen Wolf (Season 5) |OT| Watch your (six) pack.

Pluto

I dig the new credits. Love all the call-backs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw81CPj0458
Mama MacCall, Stilinski and Chris Argent are regulars?! That's awesome! Is this the first time a show primarily about teenagers actually did that? Usually the parent cast gets written out after a few seasons. I love that Teen Wolf appreciates those characters/actors, they add so much to the show.
I expected one or two of the other teens like Mason or Hayden to be upgraded, so this is a nice surprise.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Mama MacCall, Stilinski and Chris Argent are regulars?! That's awesome! Is this the first time a show primarily about teenagers actually did that? Usually the parent cast gets written out after a few seasons. I love that Teen Wolf appreciates those characters/actors, they add so much to the show.
I expected one or two of the other teens like Mason or Hayden to be upgraded, so this is a nice surprise.

I was pleased to see that the parents got billing too.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
No one wants to make it, I guess.

Anyway, I liked the premiere. I think I'm in the minority here but I am 1000% here for Stiles and Lydia.

It was sad when his dad didn't remember him. They are so close. :(

More Mason please. And where was Parrish?

No one wants to make it, I guess.

Anyway, I liked the premiere. I think I'm in the minority here but I am 1000% here for Stiles and Lydia.

It was sad when his dad didn't remember him. They are so close. :(

More Mason please. And where was Parrish?
I will always ship those two. They're meant to be!

And yeah, his dad not remembering him was 😭

Delio

I know we dont have a thread soo. Mason x Corey are still adorable as sin. I love that Mason is super supportive of Corey.

Monocle

So, uh, just scattered impressions from me until a major hunk appears in suitable hunk attire.

I'm enjoying these first two episodes' nostalgic tone. Some of the previous seasons had a back-to-basics feel, but this one is actually showing us things from the early days. I like when shows reinforce their own continuity this way.

Coach is back!

Oh thank goodness, Parrish isn't MIA. I thought he'd be gone on some dumb trip for half the season. I see he's taken to wearing shirts again. Weird. I mean, I support many different lifestyle choices, even wrong ones like dressing in plaid all the time, but this is really too much. Snap out of it, Parrish! Or, you know, singe, wriggle, tear... whichever's the most expedient way to unburden yourself of all that clothing.

Liam: "I held a guy's hand!" Oh you.

I must say I'm loving all off the Mason and Corey stuff. Adorable as ever.

Hello hunky teacher who is totally an average teacher and not a character of eventual importance or anything! I'd do you, stud! Er, I mean, I'd do studying with you. Yeah. That. Did you know there are locker rooms and showers in your place of employment? Why do I mention this? No reason.

Like all the rest of us, I am eagerly awaiting the return and redemption of grade-A man steak Theo, who is as trustworthy and likable and heroic as he is gorgeous.

Stiles' Mom showed up? Wait what? I'm interested to see what's up with that.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Second Stilesless episode. (._.)

I'm guessing this could be because of the injuries Dylan sustained from the movie set?

I wonder why Stiles' mom showed up. Everyone else just went missing, but Sheriff Stliniski gained a person.

netguy503

Why has nobody been talking about this season on here? It used to be so active.

What do you guys think about the nude videos of Ryan, Cody, and Tyler that leaked? People were thirsting after them all last season in this thread (well not Tyler Posey. Never Tyler Posey) and now that they have them no talk.

I also heard Tyler recently came out as gay and then took it back and people think this is just another publicity stunt like that. Man, I guess I've missed alot of news without this thread being active. But yea, I don't see his career going anywhere after this show. So I guess he needs this and that this will get him desired attention and not negative attention?

Oh this thread is in community. That's why. Who decided to do that? :(

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

What do you guys think about the nude videos of Ryan, Cody, and Tyler that leaked? People were thirsting after them all last season in this thread (well not Tyler Posey. Never Tyler Posey) and now that they have them no talk.

I also heard Tyler recently came out as gay and then took it back and people think this is just another publicity stunt like that. Man, I guess I've missed alot of news without this thread being active. But yea, I don't see his career going anywhere after this show. So I guess he needs this and that this will get him desired attention and not negative attention?

I can only assume people have been shocked in to silence
ryan kelly though

No season without Dylan as a lead is worth discussing.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't watched this season at all but I heard in last nights episode
Stiles' real name got revealed at long last.

It did. And it's something that no one would have guessed in a billion years. I'm really missing Stiles this season. :(

And Papa Stiliniski. That was just so sad. He remembers his son but loses his wife again. :(

Not sure why this thread is not so active.

Pluto

It did. And it's something that no one would have guessed in a billion years.
I think most people expected his name to be embarassing and not unusual but actually fine. He could abbreviate it to Mitch or Mike if he doesn't want to explain to everone how to pronounce or spell it but it doesn't feel like a "OMG, just call me Stiles!" name to me.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Really enjoyed the last episode.

Except that next episode may be Dylan's last? There was some instagram post and he's apparently filming Maze Runner the same time as 6B. I WILL BE MOST UPSET IF THEY DO A FRED AND WESLEY ON ME. And no Stiles = no watch. I really missed him this season.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
:D

Stiles and Lydia <3 SIX FREAKING SEASONS.

Stiles and the Sheriff's reunion was great. Scott and Stiles' reunion was great. "Want to split up?" "Never again" "thank god"

And surprisingly, I'm behind Argent and Melissa.

A bit of a weird finale. Seems like there are a ton of questions unresolved.....like why did the Ghost Riders just leave? Why doesn't the teacher have control over them anymore? Why could the teacher control Parrish?

I do love how Lydia is a sophomore at MIT. And Stiles in the pre FBI thing is great.

I liked the season for the most part but lack of Stiles really hurt it. And Theo was pointless (sorry, not sorry Monocle). I would much rather have Kira.

Kinda felt like the final episode though. What is 6B even going to be about?

Didn't realize it was finally back. Watched the first episode of the 2nd half and this shit doesn't even feel like Teen Wolf.

Sucks how hard the show fell off.

Really miss the good days of the first 3 seasons.

It's probably premature since it was the first episode but it felt so off to me.

It was cool seeing Stiles at the end although it was weird not seeing Dylan's name in the opening credits.

Delio

It was a okay premier. Obviously all set up but lord im so behind as i didnt even watch how they got styles and the others out of the other world. Also what kind of time skip wernt the new kids JUST Freshman not long ago? Hearing them say they are about to be seniors confused me.

netguy503

What was everyone's thoughts on the series finale last night/this season?

It's sad no one talks about this show on here anymore. It used to be a really active thread. Moving it to community killed it. :(

Top Bottom