• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

H3H3Productions |OT| Reppin' the Naysh \//\

Jonbo298

v9tQi1v.gif

The 9/11 one was pretty funny. HILA YOUR DAD DUDE

#JewsforJesus

I think I'm gonna recommend this one, it shows off a good bit of their editing style. They make other video that aren't reactions, but this one is a nice one:

When Texting Turns Into Sexting

They do a lot more live stuff these days.

edit: Important to note, his wife is the camerawoman and is often referenced and talked to directly.

Just watched it. Yeah, this channel isn't for me, that shit was lame as hell.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
That FineBros. drama was the best thing to happen to H3H3 in a long time. Since he made the video on that ordeal, he got an additional 500k subscribers.

And that GradeAUnderA guy went from around ~800-900k to over 2 million in the same time span.

Brilliant literally 2/3 pages in and someone's already discussing the Leafy drama smh let it go

Anyway

Love Ethan and Hilla they are great Gamer Gear episode is my favourite

MattyG

Banned
Soooooo cool thing, Joey Salads just filmed himself
with his dick comin out
pissing in his own mouth and gurgling it... and then he Tweeted it at Ethan and Hila.

I won't link it in case it's too... spicy for Gaf, but you can find it pretty easily on /r/h3h3productions

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
with his dick comin out
pissing in his own mouth and gurgling it... and then he Tweeted it at Ethan and Hila.

I won't link it in case it's too... spicy for Gaf, but you can find it pretty easily on /r/h3h3productions

Did he really? That's beyond the beautiful loser memetry

Fat4all

Banned
Salads been having a nervous breakdown for like the past two months or so, his twitter has been a spectacle and a half.

We'll have to get some analysis on the fake penis.

That FineBros. drama was the best thing to happen to H3H3 in a long time. Since he made the video on that ordeal, he got an additional 500k subscribers.

And that GradeAUnderA guy went from around ~800-900k to over 2 million in the same time span.

Shame about GradeA. Ever since his subscriber boom from the Fine Bros and iPhone 7 leak he's became another Clickbait channel and ended up buddying up with Keemstar. GradeA right now is nothing but him stirring up Youtube drama for Keemstar.

It's so sad. Every time I see an up and coming quality channel on Youtube that's authentic and of the community... Once they taste the money they jump the shark. Game Theory was great for awhile, then it become somewhat clickbaity... Then they started doing a bunch of sponsored videos for Ubisoft as part of their astroturfing campaigns, and now ever since Five Nights they've gone Full Clickbait. Likewise with Gnoggin, which started as a deconstruction of Game Theory, but ever since around Fallout 4's release when Lockstin had a mental breakdown on camera, it has become yet another Clickbait channel. Is it like, they start out with good intentions but end up getting absorbed in it so much they forget themselves?

I think I can count on one hand the channels I can remember that haven't jumped the shark yet. H3H3, Cinemassacre (AVGN), and Accursed Farms (Ross's Game Dungeon). Everyone else starts good and then goes off a cliff once they get popular.

Syder

with his dick comin out

Judging by the colour of his piss, he was drunk. Can only imagine how much he's regretting it now, or at least regretting is as much as a guy like that can.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
Shame about GradeA. Ever since his subscriber boom from the Fine Bros and iPhone 7 leak he's became another Clickbait channel and ended up buddying up with Keemstar. GradeA right now is nothing but him stirring up Youtube drama for Keemstar.

It's so sad. Every time I see an up and coming quality channel on Youtube that's authentic and of the community... Once they taste the money they jump the shark. Game Theory was great for awhile, then it become somewhat clickbaity... Then they started doing a bunch of sponsored videos for Ubisoft as part of their astroturfing campaigns, and now ever since Five Nights they've gone Full Clickbait. Likewise with Gnoggin, which started as a deconstruction of Game Theory, but ever since around Fallout 4's release when Lockstin had a mental breakdown on camera, it has become yet another Clickbait channel. Is it like, they start out with good intentions but end up getting absorbed in it so much they forget themselves?

I think I can count on one hand the channels I can remember that haven't jumped the shark yet. H3H3, Cinemassacre (AVGN), and Accursed Farms (Ross's Game Dungeon). Everyone else starts good and then goes off a cliff once they get popular.

I wouldn't dismiss GradeA quite yet, though I agree with you this YouTube Drama shit is getting tiring. One or two videos is fine, but not a whole slew of them. GradeA's latest video seems to indicate he is back on schedule, and I hope he's sincere. We'll see.

His friendship thing with Keemstar is the real disappointing part. Just because the guy is nice to him and gives him money - one time I saw Keemstar donate $100 live on GradeA's stream, was quite shameful - doesn't mean he should like him and give him a pass.

At least Ethan kept it to one video and a couple reddit posts and then NEVER talked about drama again. Way to go.

Game theory is far and away the worst channel on youtube.

How fast can Sonic ACTUALLY run? [Scientific Analysis]
And i would rather listen to a kim jong il speech without subtitles then the narrator that does those videos

Acorn

Game theory is far and away the worst channel on youtube.

How fast can Sonic ACTUALLY run? [Scientific Analysis]
And i would rather listen to a kim jong il speech without subtitles then the narrator that does those videos
That's just like, your theory man, A GAME THEORY.

Those guys work well together.

Did Jon move to NY? He's been in Ethan's stuff, and Ethan in his, more frequently lately. Thought he was still in LA

Fat4all

Banned
Those guys work well together.

Did Jon move to NY? He's been in Ethan's stuff, and Ethan in his, more frequently lately. Thought he was still in LA

He moved to NY shortly after leaving Game Grumps (and was part of the reason he left GG). His first NY JonTron episode was his look at different Hercules games.

Top Bottom