• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

My bad.. I thought it was known already.

I was only being half serious :)
I haven't been keeping up and wasn't aware, but its not a biggie. If you want to post images that could be considered a spoiler be sure to use proper tags

IMAGE HERE [/ img][ /SPOILER]

Without the spaces of course

doop_

Banned
He's the other big bad

And it's looking like he's being played by Tom Felton the actual series regular

But nobody seems to care
Julian Albert ? I hear he doesn't really like Barry so technically it is not another "Friend is the bad guy" twist. It's getting a little dry if true though...

ZeroX03

Banned
Yeah that image wasn't a huge spoiler, Garrick was shown in a trailer like a month ago. Pre-release stuff is usually going to be too ubiquitous to avoid. Keep anything not shown in trailers/past the first two episodes under tags though.

Julian Albert ? I hear he doesn't really like Barry so technically it is not another "Friend is the bad guy" twist. It's getting a little dry if true though...

Well Doctor Alchemy is known for split personalities so who knows.

Da-Kid

I was only being half serious :)
I haven't been keeping up and wasn't aware, but its not a biggie. If you want to post images that could be considered a spoiler be sure to use proper tags

IMAGE HERE [/ img][ /SPOILER]

Without the spaces of course[/QUOTE]
Eh, it's cool. I'll just leave it alone as not to tempt someone.

KonradLaw

I have to wonder when did Barry made the decision to go back to save his mom. Because what was the point of racing Zoom in the first place?

Joni

I have to wonder when did Barry made the decision to go back to save his mom. Because what was the point of racing Zoom in the first place?

Clearly Zoom gave him a concussion somewhere. Seems like he decides at the very end. The Iris kiss must have been bad.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The Barry with Character Development Died. We got the Time Remnant Barry.

You know, that would be really dark but also kinda cool.

I still don't understand how time remnants work. It's like a past version of you or whatever? I just shrug my shoulders and go with it.

Joni

You know, that would be really dark but also kinda cool.

I still don't understand how time remnants work. It's like a past version of you or whatever? I just shrug my shoulders and go with it.
I think the secret is that they don't either.

ZeroX03

Banned
Not really many spoilers, but some minor info on Draco in Flash:

With Tom Felton joining The Flash in season 3, one burning question remains unanswered: How will The CW’s super series now handle Harry Potter jokes? The Flash — particularly when it comes to the Cisco Ramon (Carlos Valdes) character — has always been ripe with pop culture references, Harry Potter being no exception. But now that Felton has been added to the cast as CSI tech Julian Dorn, will that throw a wrench in future jokes about the boy who lived? In short, no!

“Tom Felton is portraying a character on our show — he’s not portraying Tom Felton,” executive producer Andrew Kreisberg tells EW. “Cisco will continue to make pop culture references. We’re, generally speaking, not afraid to have a little bit of a meta-moment.”

In fact, Felton hopes his character is the first to make a Potter joke in season 3. “I’m so excited for the references,” Felton says. “I don’t doubt the talent and creativity of the writers. I’ve got a feeling they’ll come up with some real good ones. I hadn’t thought about me saying it — I assumed it would come at me from Cisco — but maybe I should give it to Cisco. Maybe he should misquote something and I could correct him.”

Though Felton doesn’t appear in the premiere episode, executive producer Todd Helbing teases that he’ll act as a rival, of sorts, for Barry (Grant Gustin) this season. “He’s a direct result of Flashpoint,” Helbing says. “Barry’s had that lab to himself, but now he’s got to share it with this guy, who doesn’t really like him and is kind of prickly.”

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/27/flash-tom-felton-harry-potter-jokes

No idea how I'm going to watch the show this season. CW isn't on Vue and they made a dickish deal with Netflix so now Hulu doesn't get next-day episodes.

Tabby

No idea how I'm going to watch the show this season. CW isn't on Vue and they made a dickish deal with Netflix so now Hulu doesn't get next-day episodes.

Can you not use the CW website? They usually have the new episodes a day after.

carlsojo

They're usually up the same night (albeit very late) if you're a night shifter like me. Last year the new episodes would be up sometime between 1 and 3 AM.

I do wish there was a better way to watch it live than with cable. I want to get rid of it so bad.

They're usually up the same night (albeit very late) if you're a night shifter like me. Last year the new episodes would be up sometime between 1 and 3 AM.

I do wish there was a better way to watch it live than with cable. I want to get rid of it so bad.
Oh good, I didn't know they did that. You don't have to pay or anything?

Chase17

200.gif

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
So uh, I don't know my DC history so well in this area, but I feel like this is meant to be a big deal, right?

I don't think I've ever read a story with them playing a significant role. The only interesting thing I'm picking up is
the Legion of Superheroes ring tease we got related to Legends of Tomorrow, and now this. Must be connected. So maybe what happens in Legends kickstarts the events that lead to the crossover.
Sorta like how Thor is what starts up the events that lead to The Avengers.

Sephzilla

Even though the DC movie universe is a dumpster fire so far I still think it was a mistake not incorporating Arrow and Flash into it. How fucking hype would it have been had Season 2 of Arrow ended with power going out in Star City followed up by hearing Zod's "YOU ARE NOT ALONE" transmission?

Top Bottom