• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Joanne Tour starts today
the monsters best not be messy with their recording
Its 2017, I want crisp clear 4k footage
giphy.gif

WetWaffle

Off topic, this gif used to be used a lot in popgaf threads in the past, sometimes multiple times in succession. Someone do me a solid and tell me who the two smirking women are.
giphy.gif

The tour looks insane! The
shape shifting stage
is crazy cool.

I'm so sad that
Just Another Day
isn't on the setlist because it's a top five favorite of mine and I was hoping to dance with my man to it. 😭

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Neptune

I wanna be free
From the dark that lives deep inside of me
Free from all the eyes I see watching over me
Don't want you to be there
Don't want you to care for me anymore
I wanna be free of the guardian
I am the guardian

636098270153120337-725ujsd.gif

Where the fuck is Masochism, Sky?

EA4wEL6.gif

I still can't believe Lust for Life is out. Like, it feels like Honeymoon was a few months ago.

tenor.gif

Queen of quality and talent and serving what her fans want

I'm listening to "Loyal like Sid & Nancy" off that new Foster the People record, and it sounds nothing like the songs they became famous of. It sounds more like a rap song more than anything, hell it might as well be.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Most of you should be aware of what happened last week. It is clear that there is a deep rift between what this community wants and what NeoGAF is. If the spamming of gifs is so important to you, feel free to do it elsewhere. We do not discourage members who want to continue to hang out with banned users on other platforms. Please do so and continue the tradition of this community there, because PopGAF is now officially closed. We cannot and will not harbor a community that feels closing redundant or derailed threads or discouraging gif spams to be some sort of anti-LGBT action. It's hurtful, insulting, and ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom