• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

MechDX

Is it time to award the offseason championship trophy? Or do we need to wait until after the draft for that?

Patriots.

Crazy theory: Bill about to send Brady to Houston. he built up the team to let Jimmy take over this year. He wants to face Brady so he can end all the "who is more responsible for the Patriots success: Tom or Bill

jbug617

Banned
Playing Madden Franchise with the Browns. Drafted a QB with the #2 pick from Miami. Now 3-1. I'm doing this for Floyd.

bionic77

The Philadelphia Eagles have won three NFL Championships.

Fuck the Akron Pros and Canton Bulldogs.

The Pottsville Maroons haven't won shit!
Its only football and thus not arguing about but you wrong on this one Jabee.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1925_NFL_Championship_controversy

Lets play Zelda for a few hours to forget about the official game of the Trumps. Why worry about football when I can explore Hyrule and play the best game of the past 20 years?

MechDX

I used that Offer Up app on Android to buy a bouncy chair for my daughter so i figured I would try to sell something on there. Listed my brand new and sealed copy of Advanced Wars Dual Strike for the DS.

Sits and waits for the money to roll in.....

okay guys lets cut the Trumpet and JCB shit and get to some important questions

who is going from first to worst and who is going from worst to first?
and please don't just mention your horrible 4th place franchise, because you want them to finally make the playoffs (again)

get some real thoughts in there

wost to first: Jaguar
first to worst: Chiefs or Falcons

bionic77

and please don't just mention your horrible 4th place franchise, because you want them to finally make the playoffs (again)

Lets not.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck D Trump and all of his supporters in football. Just because you want to bend over to fascism doesn't mean the JCBs going to do like that.

Long live the JCBs!

Because.

JCBs ain't nothing to fuck with! We gots the hottest shit and doing it all over everyones rooftops!

Panthers believe Cam Newton's March 30 rotator cuff surgery will sideline him about four months.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/844267367236616192

No one saying if its his throwing shoulder. If it is thats big news.

It's his throwing shoulder. He spent the last month of the season visibly limited. Why Rivera and Getts chose to play him when the season was over? I don't know, but it's not a surprise that he needs surgery now

MechDX

Can't really make that call until the draft

Secondly , Jags? every damn year .....

Spinluck

So are we still pretending that injury report fudging is the end of the world or is that only when the Seahawks do it

Colts do it all the time.

Luck was a walking corpse in the 2015 season but they just downplayed everything because they knew they fucked him up with that line.

cdyhybrid

I'll tell you after the draft.

Beach

I can see the Chargers improving a lot if there defense doesn't break themselves all over the field again. Their defense will be great next year.

Bread

Banned

worst to first: nintendo with the introduction of the nintendo switch, the newest gaming system for successful people everywhere.

first to worst: trumpets, terrible instrument and a terrible group of people who just keep losing!

I might buy a Switch for Street Fighter since It's not a full priced game.

yYoKj74.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Summer is going to be lit, fam.

Mario Kart 8 and Spla2oon.

Service with a smile.

Two items at once? I love Double Dash!!

bionic77

50 hours in and I am still finding awesome shit in Zelda. Just caught a better horse and stumbled into a Horse God (not hard to find).

I fear we will never be serviced like this again.

This might be the zenith for us JCBs.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
50 hours in and I am still finding awesome shit in Zelda. Just caught a better horse and stumbled into a Horse God (not hard to find).

There's still the DLC coming later in the year.

Don't say stuff like that bruh! We still got Super Mario Odyssey!

Malalaw

I found that too. Also a spirit horse I wish I could keep. Gift that just keeps on giving!

Malalaw

Added everyone on the Switch. Still so much ob the map I need to fully explore. I can see myaelf dropping another 60 hours into Zelda easily.

Top Bottom