• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silicon Valley - S4 OT - The Venture Continues - Sundays on HBO

New episode tonight:
Terms of Service

Richard (Thomas Middleditch) butts heads with Dinesh (Kumail Nanjiani), whose new position goes to his head. Later, Richard discovers interesting data about PiperChat's users. Erlich (T.J. Miller) makes a play to be involved in Jian-Yang's (Jimmy O. Yang) new app; Jared (Zach Woods) sets ground rules in his friendship with Richard; Gavin's (Matt Ross) paranoia over Jack's (Stephen Tobolowsky) enthusiasm causes him to make a rash decision.

Slo

Hoping that Jack's demotion sets up a scenario where he and Richard are working together again. I can see him trying to pitch Richard on making a "decentralized internet" into an appliance.

About to go watch the DVR since I caught American Gods earlier.

Hold me fam, first episode of the new season had me in stitches.

Dereck

OK.....well.......suck a dick

AwyAlRv.gif

I was CEO for 11 days.

And in that time, I violated the rights of 50,000 little girls.

Exposed them to sexual predators, and racked up fines the size of a small nation's GDP.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Damn, that was short lived. Dinesh's leadership burned bright and very, very fast.

Dinesh is ultimately saved by Denpok's silly lie, which is hilarious.

Jared had some good lines, as always.

Gavin pounding on the two-way mirror was a great visual.

Lautaro

Gavin to the rescue once again. I imagine Barker will be new CEO because I don't see Hooli taking this easily.

I enjoy this show so much.

Miletius

The pedo scene was the best. Like, the entire episode was hilarious but the one creepy man in the sea of Piper chat users was just icing on the cake.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Heh, I was hoping that PiperChat would become the billionaire dollar company and Richard has to eat poop for a while. Oh well.

It sucks that they're gonna be back to working for Richard again so soon

But man that was a great episode. Dinesh with his douche hair and CEO personality was hilarious. And man that last scene was so good

I feel like that might sadly be the end for Gavin Belson.

Gunblade47

Neo Member
I nearly choked on my food at the octopus bit! Was thinking Id make it then he started explaining what an octopus is. lmao

Really good episodes so far!

kiguel182

Love how Dinesh became just a super asshole and how Gilfoyle was celebrating his fuckup.

The ending scene was amazing too. Fantastic episode. The octupus part was also an highlight.

Lkr

episode 2 was gold
we can talk about things guys would normally talk about. like sports teams and their scores

Kaizer

Banned
Boy, Dinesh's fall from grace was as swift & expected, but oh man was it hilarious. Amazing episode, the pedophile in the focus group & then Gavin beating on the glass fucking killed me!

Shaneus

Watching Gilfoyle sip his champagne out of focus while Jared outlined everything that was going wrong was priceless. What a great episode.

Top Bottom