• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just Mafia |OT| Sometimes You Don't Need A Reason to Lynch Your Friends

nin1000

Banned
GG everyone.
Well played from both sides.
I am STILL TRULY PISSED though :D
First time in ages that i give a damn about a game and then i get kiled of on N1 for that.
THANKS SCUM! But other than that i was having a lot of fun in the short time i played.
Well played Melon! you did an amazing game. Thought Town had it in the bag at the beginning but then you and the other scummies turned it around :)

Karkador

Banned
We did it! yay

I want a tiny bit of credit for giving aco some cover while figuring out he doused a scum player. Please?

Also Ouro make sure to update your records doc, my win average (edit: desperately) needs it

Ourobolus

Banned
All threads for Just Mafia are now open over on Outer Gafia. Good job, Town team!

The new OT will be open later today, I'm just waiting on a certain spider to wake up and log in. Keep an eye on the current OT, I'll link the new one there, and also in Discord.

Congratulations players and GM for completing Just Mafia!

Gg townies :D

Well played scummies!

Acohrs MVP

Seems she is awake...

We did it! yay

I want a tiny bit of credit for giving aco some cover while figuring out he doused a scum player. Please?

Also Ouro make sure to update your records doc, my win average needs it

no

GG everyone.
Well played from both sides.
I am STILL TRULY PISSED though :D
First time in ages that i give a damn about a game and then i get kiled of on N1 for that.
THANKS SCUM! But other than that i was having a lot of fun in the short time i played.
Well played Melon! you did an amazing game. Thought Town had it in the bag at the beginning but then you and the other scummies turned it around :)

Ty Nin.
Sorry for killing you lol

Congrats town!

Also to the arsonist, I'm not as mad at you when you hit two scum. But I always ask why me even though you already gave an answer. Oh well.

Aaaaaaaaaah

WHEW YAY TOWN

Sorry, melon, love you but have been calling for your head pretty much nonstop in the spec. :D

OH! And I wanted to say OMG I WAS SO MAD ABOUT THAT TURBO. I almost never sleep late and if I hadn't, I could have argued against it and then before I could yell in game, SOME DIRTY SCUMMIES KILLED ME so basically I was trying super hard to set all of you on fire with my mind.

Which is to say: good game, acohrs! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

God dangit, you could have done this a day earlier if y'all had only listened to me!

Jokes aside, good game everyone. I'm a little miffed that two days in a row the tables turned against me while I was asleep and couldn't respond, but that's what I get for being in middle earth.

God dangit, you could have done this a day earlier if y'all had only listened to me!

Jokes aside, good game everyone. I'm a little miffed that two days in a row the tables turned against me while I was asleep and couldn't respond, but that's what I get for being in middle earth.

small price to pay, really.

Top Bottom