• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Creepy image thread.

djdac

amityville1.jpg

Boogie9IGN

Thanks to this thread I now know about Beksinski! Since it looks as if I won't be able to sleep, I'll have plenty of time to look up his paintings!

Good stuff. That face on page 1 (white one) is the creepiest yet...

I don't want to link it here but

omgwtfdie.jpg ruined an afternoon or two for me

Tr4nce

My God! The baby from Eraserhead, yes! I had totally forgotten I have seen that movie. What a fucking disturbing movie that is.

Bubs Mugumbo

Neo Member
Sielys said:
Did anyone else read those "Scary Stories" books when they were young?

The stories themselves weren't always scary, but the pen-and-ink drawings were straight out of nightmares.
sc12eq8.jpg

I think I have one of the books you're talking about. At least I have a scary stories book with that picture on the front of it... *shudder*

Sielys

Mm nostalgia. Anyone also ever watch "The Little Vampire" when they were young?

jqfgf10oc2bx2cx1.jpg

Wasn't actually that scary, but it was when I was first introduced to the concept of the vampire, and that fucked up my ability to sleep w/o the closet light on for months. Just the idea of a nigh un-killable being that can corrupt others to their kind terrified the shit out of me.

Oh, that and when I watched Scooby-Doo Zombie Island at 4 years old.

500full.jpg

Vampires and Voodoo were always my two biggest stigmas at a young age, thanks to these two films.

871311479_b6848b83c2.jpg

Nollywood%20princess%20low%20res.jpg

4096805794_5c10cb5c8b_z.jpg

FUCKING VOODOO. (or hoodoo, could never remember the difference)

Marleyman

Banned
I always found the rabbit from Donnie Darko creepy, especially when he is describing things to Donnie in the movie theatre..and also the music.

Donnie_Darko_Bottom.jpg

lethial

Reeeeeeee
Ballistik said:
Why do these pictures not have any effect on me? :/ I look at them, besides the fact that I've seen quite a handful of them already, and I don't feel any sense of fear. TURN IT UP A NOTCH!

(Sorry for not contributing myself, I'll see if I can find anything)

Because you're not a little girl.

Some of you guys have a messed up idea of what "creepy" is. The OP gave us good examples, gore and disfigured people are in another category.

samus i am said:
Some of you guys have a messed up idea of what "creepy" is. The OP gave us good examples, gore and disfigured people are in another category.

Yeah, you are right here. Heck, my country is currently in a stupid drug war (thanks to our President... the only one in decades who has had the balls to fight the drug cartels) and believe me... those guys are fucking crazy. Gore acts between drug rivals are extreme.

They ruined horror and cop movies for me.

Kinyou

Sielys said:
These medieval plague masks have always creeped me out.
Just imagine it. You already suffer from this horrible disease and then these guys walk in...

btw. Do we really need pictures of disfigured people and surgeries?

Melchiah

samus i am said:

Creepy

Having or causing a creeping sensation of the skin, as from horror or fear.

As for myself, I find it hard to understand why gasmasks are creepy.

o90aK.jpg

4XhFA.jpg

U320E.jpg

ugpY0.jpg

Xf1i9.jpg

BY2K

Membero Americo
I am impressed by the photoshop work on the photo (talking about the fingers), but fuck me this is giving me goose bumps.

Why do these threads always turn into people posting (photo-shoped?) wound/infection pictures and then people continue to quote them? They're not on topic and ruin the thread.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
I've always found this picture of the Flatiron building creepy as hell

hb_33.43.39.jpg

Top Bottom