• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Creepy image thread.

Lionel Mandrake said:
Here comes Beksinski...
1Grx7.jpg

This one is awesome, I really like the scale.

owlbeak

STOP POSTING DISGUSTING PICTURES.

It clearly says "creepy" in the title, not "fucking gross". That teeth photo was totally unnecessary.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Not an image, but I always found this to be the creepiest song ever. Every time I got that point in Castlevania SOTN I would start feeling really uneasy. Just something profoundly haunting about it.

Abandoned Pit

in fact I recommend listening to this while you look through this thread.

maruchan said:
can some one explain this drawing of paul simon? did he do something creepy?
http://freespace.virgin.net/r.kent/images/book.jpg

http://www.thisman.org/
It's apparently some man that many people from all over the world have seen in their dreams. The theories range from coincidence to a "Dream Walker" to a God.

Sorry for not having any pictures to contribute. Also, I hate who ever was the first to post that teeth picture, I had to stop eating and brush my teeth for about 5 minutes after seeing that, so thanks!

MutantCyborg said:
It's apparently some man that many people from all over the world have seen in their dreams. The theories range from coincidence to a "Dream Walker" to a God.

Sorry for not having any pictures to contribute. Also, I hate who ever was the first to post that teeth picture, I had to stop eating and brush my teeth for about 5 minutes after seeing that, so thanks!

Oh, for fucks sake. I thought I'd made it through the who thread without being scared...

Apple Sauce said:
Oh, for fucks sake. I thought I'd made it through the who thread without being scared...

Some of the dream stories are pretty creepy also, kinda heightened it for me when a friend told me about him a while ago. Although, no one knows the credibility of those stories.

(._.)

Banned
SmithnCo said:
Yeah, Scary Stories pictures were out of nightmares. Sometimes the stories were actually scary too.

harold.jpg
absolutely terrifying. had all the books and i cant believe my parents read them to me when i was 5.

Dresden

MutantCyborg said:

I thought this was just a hoax/viral marketing. Had a thread about this last year here.

Dresden said:
I thought this was just a hoax/viral marketing. Had a thread about this last year here.

The stories probably are, but a good friend of mine would say he saw this man almost every night, it was pretty creepy. Before he knew about that website he carved the face into his dresser. Before you ask why he carved it instead of drawing it, I'm not sure. Lol

MutantCyborg said:
Some of the dream stories are pretty creepy

This ones pretty cool...

"I have never had homosexual relationships or even fantasies. But I dream about having sexing with this man all the time. I must admit he has a lot of imagination and he pleases me. Sometimes when I wake up I discover I have had a nocturnal emission."

Horsebite said:
More illustrations from "Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark". I bought the whole collection a while back.

jsn0e.jpg

tfLEO.jpg

iZoN7.jpg

MdzFS.jpg
Most of these images do nothing for me, but this here. My god, this here. I think every 20 something on this forum is familiar with this collection of stories. I remember standing in the library at the age of 12 looking at this book in a dark corner and just being absolutely freaked out by the illustrations. A lot of these illustrations I remember instantly (there was a story about a woman who had spiders coming out of her face ugh), the mark of a fine artist if I ever saw one.

There was also another children's horror collection that I remember coming across at Barnes once when I was 10 or so, that creeped the hell out of me. I remember one of the stories was about this man who married a woman, and the whole time they were married, she would never remove her scarf. On the night when she died, she had one last request from her husband, and that was to take off her scarf after she died. As he removed her scarf, her fucking head rolled off the pillow and fell to the floor. They had children and everything, just thinking about the fact that she was dead the whole time was incredibly unsettling. The eerie illustration that accompanied the tale was also total nightmare fuel.

sullytao

dark10x said:
For some reason, the baby from Eraserhead always sends chills down my spine. The imagery and audio are some of the best work from David Lynch, I thought.

B00003CWPL-025.jpg
First thing I thought of when seeing that pic.
admiral-ackbar.jpg

MNC

MutantCyborg said:

Aaaaaaaand thanks to this he will appear in my dreams, too. Better watch Adventure time now. Fucking shit thread...

Kaizer

Banned
Wow, what an awesome thread. I'm terrified at some of the pictures in here but I can't stop refreshing. sogood.gif

belmez faces D:
belmez-faces.jpg

The Bélmez Faces or the Faces of Bélmez is an alleged paranormal phenomenon in a private house in Spain which started in 1971 when residents claimed to see images of faces appear in the concrete floor of the house. Such images have continuously formed and disappeared on the floor of the home since that time.

owlbeak

Dynamite Ringo Matsuri said:
There was also another children's horror collection that I remember coming across at Barnes once when I was 10 or so, that creeped the hell out of me. I remember one of the stories was about this man who married a woman, and the whole time they were married, she would never remove her scarf. On the night when she died, she had one last request from her husband, and that was to take off her scarf after she died. As he removed her scarf, her fucking head rolled off the pillow and fell to the floor. They had children and everything, just thinking about the fact that she was dead the whole time was incredibly unsettling. The eerie illustration that accompanied the tale was also total nightmare fuel.
Was that the "Appalachian Ghost Stories and Other Tales" book? I know that story was in that book.

That book also had a story about some guy living in the woods and he cut a tail off of an animal or something and it kept coming back night after night asking for its tail back and ended up cutting the guys stomach open one night to get it back. It was fucking creepy. I wish I could remember the name of that story.

I grew up in West Virginia and that book was mandatory reading in ELEMENTARY school haha, because it was written by a West Virginian Author about West Virginian folklore and ghost stories.

Top Bottom