• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*SPOILERS* The Walking Dead TV show, leaks, and comic book SPOILER discussion thread

EulaCapra

Some speculated murmurs I've come across:

- Bob will stand-in for Dale's tainted meat.
- Comic Andrea will spiritually be split by Michonne and Sasha. Michonne as a possible love interest for Rick and Sasha as the sharp-shooter.
- There's also August filming pics of Daryl and Sasha with a sniper rifle at a Bell Tower and another one in October with just Sasha. Take the Bell Tower location as you will.

Still spotted filming as of October (Season Finale wraps in November):
- Rick/Michonne/Glen/Maggie/Carol/Daryl/Sasha/Tara

Vcxda5q.jpg

UberTag

Some speculated murmurs I've come across:

- Bob will stand-in for Dale's tainted meat.
- Comic Andrea will spiritually be split by Michonne and Sasha. Michonne as a possible love interest for Rick and Sasha as the sharp-shooter.
- There's also August filming pics of Daryl and Sasha with a sniper rifle at a Bell Tower and another one in October with just Sasha. Take the Bell Tower location as you will.

Still spotted filming as of October (Season Finale wraps in November):
- Rick/Michonne/Glen/Maggie/Carol/Daryl/Sasha/Tara
Impressive that Sasha's sticking around so long.

Characters that could potentially bite it prior to this month's shooting if those blurbs from the production set are to be believed would be...
- Carl
- Judith
- Morgan
- Beth
- Tyreese
- Bob
- Abraham
- Rosita
- Eugene
- Gareth

_Ryo_

That Daryl pic is fake as hell. It's a photoshop of Daryl right before he is about to be put in the boxcar. It's a really really bad photoshop aswell.

UberTag

On the dinner menu this Sunday... some yummy shish ka-Bob.

TaintedMeat_zpsb532ebdc.png

DSCN1426.JPG

I hope that meat isn't tainted. I hear that nasty ebola virus is going around.

someday

Banned
Holy shit that sounds awesome! I'm sad for Bob but it had to be somebody.

And yeah, I want snark too! That would make it perfect.

so for those of you who read the spoiler, it didn't really explain if carol and daryl stuck with the group or decided to do things on their own. in any case if they were still part of the group, and the church they went to with gabriel was the same one daryl was stationed in with beth, why doesn't daryl say anything? especially with rick being suspect of gabe

someday

Banned
so for those of you who read the spoiler, it didn't really explain if carol and daryl stuck with the group or decided to do things on their own. in any case if they were still part of the group, and the church they went to with gabriel was the same one daryl was stationed in with beth, why doesn't daryl say anything? especially with rick being suspect of gabe
It looked to me like Carol and Daryl just took off after the car in the heat of the moment, not that they made a conscious decision to leave the group. Or maybe I'm just not understanding your question.

Having "The Hunters" be Terminus survivors is actually a pretty smart way to do that arc. Gives them a greater motivation to why they would target the group and if they do the scene when Rick and co. fucks them up like in the comic, it would have more thematic weight since the group had convinced him not to go and finish off Terminus

It looked to me like Carol and Daryl just took off after the car in the heat of the moment, not that they made a conscious decision to leave the group. Or maybe I'm just not understanding your question.

when the whole group first meet up with gabriel. first rick is suspicious of him, and then he takes them to his church. if it is the SAME church daryl was with beth, daryl should've said something.

that spoiler article didn't make it clear if carol & daryl were still with the entire group at that point.

Out of curiosity, how are these sites seeing the episode early? Does AMC send reviewers the episodes early? If so, I need that gig. lol

I am kind of upset that Bob is the new Dale but I hope that seen comes out as good as it did in the comics. I am not sure how I feel about Michonne getting with Rick is this rumor is true. Same for Sasha/Michonne sharing Andrea's comic bits.

UberTag

Clearly Carol & Daryl took off in the heat of the moment to follow the lead on Beth in hopes that they'll be able to locate her whereabouts.
They were still with the group until that point but it doesn't appear they told anyone about the backup car they found prior to the reappearance of the other car with the cross in the window.
Rosita's quote from the ComicCon trailer "about being down three people" doesn't happen until Episode 3 of this season - clearly referencing Bob, Daryl and Carol.
A still-very-much-alive Martin post-Episode 1 was spotted in that trailer as well.
We get a Beth-centric episode in two weeks.

EulaCapra

Read at your own risky fun. Some season 5 character deaths and status:

- To no one's surprise, Spoiling Dead Fans have just reported that Beth dies somehow sacrificing herself in the mid-season finale, which is supposed to be really bloody already.
- I've read up on some more past filming entries and there's supposedly a scene where Rick and Glenn carry out a bloody Tyreese filmed in late August. The actor has not been spotted filming from what I recall in September/October.
- Eugene and Abraham are still around filming. Filming should end this month. Mixed reports about Rosita. Everyone else is still alive.
- Carl's actor has been spotted wearing a bandage on an ear for awhile. Apparently Michonne accidentally slices the tip off of Carl's ear with her sword by accident during a Walker fight... but not before accidentally slicing off the rest of his head.
- That last one was made-up. I took it too far but it was worth it.

UberTag

Read at your own risky fun. Some season 5 character deaths and status:

- To no one's surprise, Spoiling Dead Fans have just reported that Beth dies somehow sacrificing herself in the mid-season finale, which is supposed to be really bloody already.
Might as well expand on this one while everyone is so mopey about this week's episode - hoping for no more Beth-centric focus and a rapid end to the creepy hospital subplot.

Leaked Spoiler from Tumblr... (these guys have a pretty solid track record when it comes to spoiling the show so I'm told)

pAtI5hx.png

GreeneSmirk1_zpsc16afb39.png

That smirk looks familiar. I wonder where I've seen it before...

GreeneSmirk2_zps7aebfbc8.png

Odah

Banned
Information about episode 5x14 "Spend"

(Still put it under a spoiler tag in case you changed your mind)
These events are in chronological order other than the second death. We do not know the placing of it at this time.
-The opening scene shows Gabriel entering a homemade prayer room. He stands at an alter and looks down at a bible. A basket of strawberries has been left for him from a member of the the community with a note stating it's a blessing to have him there. He then starts to tear the pages out of the bible. (Geez Gabriel, hate strawberries much?)
While on a run to some sort of warehouse that contains electrical products (they are looking for some sort of replacement part), Deanna's son Aiden, (the self-proclaimed douchebag) shoots a walker that's wearing riot gear multiple times at a close distance. Aiden ends up shooting a grenade on the walker's body by mistake. (Oopsie!) After the smoke clears, we see that Aiden has become a human shish kabob as he is impaled on a pole. Tara is knocked unconscious and starts bleeding from the head. After a failed attempt to help Aiden, he is munched on by some walkers. Eugene to the rescue! He scoops up Tara and carries her to safety.
Abraham leads a construction team outside the community. They have been tasked with building a wall. A herd of walkers appear, which result in bullets flying. Abraham says "mother dick" (Abe sure does love dick!! The word dick that is..) and is ecstatic to be fighting walkers once again. After the fight, he tells the team to stay and finish the job they started.

Now for the second death - Got your Kleenex handy? No? Ok we'll wait.. Ready, now? Along with the death of Aiden, we will also lose Noah much like many of us predicted. Noah and Glenn get trapped in what looks like an office building. Noah gets trapped behind a glass wall of sorts and Glenn watches as Noah's face is pressed up against the glass while some dirty walker fingers go into his mouth and his cheek is ripped apart. Goodbye Noah, we will miss your face

Source: TDSF

Odah

Banned
5x14 "Spend"

Full Synopsis:

TSDF Exclusive! Summary of episode 5.14, “Spend” - Prime
Credit: Daryl’s Possum
Opening scene: Father Gabriel enters what appears to be a makeshift prayer room. He stands at an altar and looks down at a Bible. A basket of strawberries has been left for him by a member of the community. There is a note saying it’s a blessing to have him there. He then starts to tear the pages out of the Bible.
Noah meets with Deanna's husband over breakfast to talk about becoming an architect. He says he is in it for the long haul.
Abraham washes his face while Rosita is asleep in a bed, her reflection showing in the sink mirror.
Eugene is checking out a broken part from the community's solar farm.
Aiden kisses his mom on the cheek while getting ready for a supply run. Glenn, Aiden, Nicholas, Eugene, Noah and Tara (GANENT? Not exactly GREATM, but it'll work for now)) leave in a beat up old van, banging out drum & bass music.
Jessie is in her yard picking up pieces from a broken sculpture. Officer Rick notices, asks her if she has any enemies and says he will ask around to find out who did it.
GANENT heads into a dark warehouse where Eugene seeks out the part he needs. Lots of walkers are locked behind a fence inside.
Aiden, ever the douchebag, shoots an armed walker multiple times, finally shooting a grenade on the walker’s body by mistake. After the smoke clears, we see Tara has been knocked unconscious and is bleeding from her head. Eugene almost gets eaten because of his lack of ability to shoot his gun.
Carol finds Sam in her house snooping around for cookies. (Does this kid ever eat a vegetable?) She tells him she will make some if he steals some chocolate for her.
Dayum, Carol!
Back at the warehouse, everyone but Aiden is stuck in a small room. Tara is bleeding out. They clear the walkers so they can rescue Aiden who is now impaled by two steel poles.
Meanwhile, back at the ASZ, Abraham leads a construction team working outside the community. They are building a wall. A herd of walkers approaches which results in a gun fight. Abraham saves a girl with black emo hair (Francine?), tosses out a 'mother dick' for good measure, and we can see he is definitely happy to be fighting walkers once again.
Pete the Drunk pays a visit to Rick. He tells Rick that the Alexandrians have lost things too and that Rick’s group needs to understand that. He also offers to play doctor to Rick’s kids. He tells Rick they 'have to be friends' and slaps him on the shoulder. (From the sneak peek.)
GANENT isn’t faring so well. Eugene tells an unconscious Tara the group should have listened to him and that he takes no responsibility for what has happened. He carries Tara out of the warehouse, shooting walkers on the way... kind of.
Glenn, Noah and Nicholas try to free Aiden from the kabob. Nicholas runs away. We’ll call him Douchebag #2. Glenn and Noah must finally give up and Aiden gets ripped to shreds. (Kabob AND strip steak!)
After the walker fight, Sgt. Abe commands the team of builders to stay and finish the job they started.
With Aiden dead and Eugene & Tara elsewhere, Noah, Nicholas and Glenn fight their way through an office.
A member of the community tells Deanna that Abraham should lead the construction team.
Carol is baking cookies again. After talking to Sam, she develops a suspicion that Pete is abusing him. She finds out Sam broke the owl statue.
Glenn, Nicholas and Noah are still fighting for their lives. They find themselves trapped in the partitions of a revolving door. (Worst invention EVER!) They are trying to hold back the wave of walkers. Eugene pulls up in the van, music blasting. Glenn tries breaking the window, but Douchebag #2 panics and pushes the door to get out which results in Noah being exposed to the walkers. Glenn watches through the glass in horror as Noah’s face is ripped apart.
Nicholas runs to the van and yells at Eugene to go! Eugene is like wtf, where are the others, and pulls his gun on Nicholas. They have a little scuffle, then Glenn tackles Nicholas, knocking him out.
Gabriel tells Deanna that Rick’s group has done unspeakable things and that they are all pretty much Satan’s minions. Way to pay them back for saving your cowardly ass, Gabe.
Carol tells Rick that she believes Pete is hitting Sam.
Abraham is praising his workers.
Maggie is listening to the entire conversation between Deanna and Gabriel.
Carol tells Rick that he must kill Pete. Again….DAYUM, CAROL!
Spoilers are accurate at the time of posting. As always, nothing is 100% until the show actually airs

Summary of "Try", courtesy of Spoil The Dead
(Night time) The episode starts off with Deanna's family mourning over the loss of Aiden. Deanna plays a CD called 'Run Mix'.
A song plays while the shot changes to Betty Crocker aka Carol. She's making a casserole and thinking of something to write on a card. She sees Sam peeping through her window. (You can't have cookies all day, every day Sam!)

Sasha grabs her handy dandy rifle and shoots a walker heading towards the community gates.

Deanna finds the casserole on her door with a note that says. "I'm truly sorry for your loss." Deanna leaves the casserole and burns the note inside. Deanna gives no fucks about sympathy casseroles and notes.
While trudging through a tall field of grass, Daryl shoots a walker. Aaron comments that there are more of them around than there used to be, but doesn't know if any people are. Daryl points towards a light in the distance and responds, "Someone is." They look at it from a distance and then the camera zooms in on it. Roll credits.

Deanna is watching a recording of Nicholas tell his side (lies) of the story of what happened during the supply run. Nicholas says that Aiden was shooting at a walker, but Glenn distracted him. He says the others wanted to run, but Nicholas was going to stay. (You lying prick) While this is going on, Glenn is telling Rick what actually happened.

Rick explains to Glenn that the community can't look after themselves and they shouldn't answer to Deanna's rules. Hmm. Does someone want to reinstate the Ricktatorship? Glenn disagrees. Rick spots a balloon in a lake and walks off.
Rick goes to greet Carol, who is watching Jessie and her boys. Carol explains that Sam locks himself in a closet when Pete gets into one of his rages. She says that Sam once found Jessie outside unconscious and bleeding while Pete just sat on the porch. (Pete = Super Porchdick) Rick asks why she cares. Carol explains that if walkers hadn't got Ed, she wouldn't be standing here. Rick responds, "Yeah, you would."

Rick stares at a red balloon that's tied to a toy boat belonging to Sam. Porchdick Pete comes up behind him. Rick ignores him and then after a while turns around and gives Pete an intense eyefuck before saying, "Just walk away/keep walking." Pete is confused and all like WTF? He walks away and the camera pans down to Rick holding his gun behind his leg.

Michonne wakes up and appears to be contemplating whether or not to wear her uniform. Rosita enters and says Tara is hanging on in stable condition. She says Sasha is missing after her night shift. They go search for her in the woods.
Rick and Deanna have a chat by four graves. He tells Deanna that there is a problem with Pete. Deanna responds with, "I thought it would get better." Rick wants to separate Pete or he will kill him. Deanna says she will exile him if it comes down to it. Rick says there are times when you get to decide who lives. Deanna responds by saying she wouldn't kill Rick, but would send him away.

Carl finds Enid in the woods. After some conversation, they start running and playing.

Glenn tells Nicholas not to go outside anymore. How about you just stay in the house, Nicholas?
Carl asks Enid about her mom. A group of walkers approach so they hide in a hollowed out tree. Carl brushes her hand and almost kisses her. Carl is stepping up his game!

Nicholas digs for a buried gun. (He should be digging for some truth!)
Sasha is on the prowl in the woods and shoots some walkers. Rosita and Michonne find her and help her take out a large group of walkers. Michonne kills a walker that knocks Sasha down.

Daryl and Aaron stumble across a cut up walker. It's torso is missing. They also find a naked woman tied to a tree, with her guts hanging out. There's a W carved into her head. Daryl says it didn't happen long ago. That's your cue to get the hell out of there, guys.

Rick tells Jessie he will help her. She refuses and walks off.
Rick is walking through the community and seems to be uneasy about all the normality surrounding him. (Kids playing, people reading and talking). He walks into Jessie's house, who is almost hysterical. She asks what he's doing. Rick says that Sam asked for a gun to protect himself. After some talking, Jessie accepts help. Pete enters and asks Rick to leave. Pete starts to get angry and swings at Rick. They start fighting and barrel right through the front room window.(Nobody puts Baby in a corner)

A group of walkers head towards the gates. Sasha notices people running through her scope. The fight continues! Alexandria residents begin rushing towards the fight to spectate. (Hopefully they grabbed some popcorn and refreshments) Sam is hiding behind Carol. Jessie tries to pull away Pete, while Carl tries to do the same with Rick. Pete whacks Jessie in the head. Rick has Pete in a chokehold. He has the upper hand and could kill Porchdick Pete, but Deanna breaks it up shouting at them to stop. Rick pulls his gun (shit just got real) on Deanna and the other ASZ members. In a fit of Rick rage he shouts at the residents, expressing that they don't have a clue what they are doing. This whole time Sasha is shooting walkers from the bell tower that are banging on the walls. Rick says, "You fight or you die, I'm not going to stand by..." and BOOM, gets knocked out by Michonne. Rick, you just got MichOWNED!

Everyone can breathe now. Daryl or Carol aren't dying
Does anyone die?
Nobody in Rick’s group dies. Daryl fans can relax.
Another finale where none of the group dies. I like that

And Morgan!
Do we see Morgan in the finale?
Yeah, Morgan is seen camping out in the forest during the opening sequence.

Is the dismembered black male Morgan?
No.

Does he make it to the ASZ?
Yeah! (Along with Daryl and Aaron)

Odah

Banned
some more Q&A's from Season 5's final episode:

TSDF EXCLUSIVE: Billy Murray's Legs are BACK! Thankfully, source has offered to answer a few questions. Although he hasn't given away all the details, we have managed to rule out a few rumors and speculations, as well as confirm a few things we already suspected. -Prime
Here is what he answered:
Q - Do we see Morgan in the finale?
A - I thought you would ask about Daryl first! Yeah, Morgan is seen camping out in the forest during the opening sequence.
Q - Is the dismembered black male Morgan?
A - No.
Q - Does he make it to the ASZ?
A - Yeah! (Along with Daryl and Aaron)
Q - Does Carl lose an eye?
A - No, Carl is still as handsome as ever.
Q - Does the ASZ get overrun by walkers?
A - No, the safe zone does not get overrun.
Q - Does anyone get killed by walkers?
A - I have a feeling I will be saying no quite a lot. No.
Q - Do we find out what the 'W' means?
A - Yes. Wolves.
Q - Do we see The Wolves at all?
A - Yes, a few of them.
Q - What about Negan?
A - Sorry to disappoint, but noooo.
Q - Does Daryl lose his hand?
A - That old Nicotero picture? No, his hand, arms, legs are all intact.
Q - Does anyone die?
A - Nobody in Rick's group dies. Daryl fans can relax.
Q - Is there anything else you can tell us?
A - Nope.
Note: the information is correct at the time of posting. As always, anything can change. Especially for the finale, it's likely alternate scenes were filmed.

The latter happened to a few other Season too I think in order to disguise certain plots

Odah

Banned
5x16 "Conquer" FULL Synopsis

Read at your own risk por favor.

Source: TSDF

Morgan wakes up in a car. He makes some porridge-type food by a fire. An armed man (Benedict Samuel) walks over and points a gun at him. Morgan asks what the W on his head means. He explains the backstory about the wolves. He says "you know the first settlers here, put bounties on wolves heads, brought the natives into it, made them hunt them. Didn't take them to long to kill them all (points to the W on his forehead) they're back now." After threatening to take Morgan and kill him, Morgan takes him out ninja style with his hiking stick along with a second Wolves member (Jessie C. Boyd) who jumps out of some bushes. Morgan ties them up and puts them in the car. He sounds the horn and walks off. Aint nobody gonna mess with Morgan!Rick wakes up to Michonne watching him. She says that Pete is in another house. Carol, Glenn and Abe enter. Carol butts in and asks why Rick took the guns (hiding the fact she was involved). Carol tells Rick that he should tell a story the town wants to hear (that he will follow their rules) at the meeting later. Carol says that's what she's been doing since they got there. Michonne asks why. Carol replies, “Because these people are children and children like stories.” Rick engineers a plan to reinstate the Ricktatorship and hold Deanna’s family at knife point so they can take the armory.
Maggie tries to persuade Deanna to change her mind about Rick. Reg backs Maggie up.
Sasha buries some walkers and takes a nap in the grave because why sleep in a warm bed when you can sleep in a cozy grave of death?
Carol wakes Sleeping Beauty (aka Rick) and gives him back his gun. She didn't tell the others about the guns just in case they didn't understand. Rick says he does not want to lie. Carol says, “You want this place and you don't want to lie. Sunshine, you don't get both.” Carol keeps it real.
Daryl and Aaron watch a guy in a red poncho from afar. Recruiter spy mode activated.
Nicholas watches Glenn while acting suspicious. Maggie comes over to chat about working everything out. What a babe.
Glenn sees Nicholas climb the walls. GET BACK IN THE ****ING HOUSE, NICHOLAS!
Father G leaves the community unarmed. Ok, you can leave that’s fine.
Daryl and Aaron lose red poncho guy, but find a food warehouse. Daryl opens a truck, which triggers a trap opening three other truck doors. It releases a hundred or so walkers. There are torsos hanging inside on hooks. Daryl wins zombie kill of the year after beheading three walkers with a rusty chain in one swing. They both take refuge in a car, surrounded by walkers pounding on the window. Inside is a note saying, “Trap, bad people coming. Don't stay.” Too bad they didn't see that memo a little earlier.
Carol visits Pete in an effort to get him to check on Tara. She brings Pete some food and holds a knife to his throat after he tells her to get out. Carol continues to keep it real.
Glenn follows Nicholas through the forest. After pausing to look at a dead walker, Glenn is shot in the shoulder and rolls down a slope. Damn you, Nicholas! Why couldn’t you have just stayed in the house?
Rick checks up on Jessie. Pete sees them both from his 'house prison'.
Daryl formulates a plan to fight his way through the crowd to give Aaron a chance to run. Aaron wants to fight together because that’s what BFFs do! Before they head out, our hero Morgan shows up like a boss and helps them both to a safe distance. Aaron tells him about the ASZ. Morgan says he is going somewhere else but is lost and pulls out a map. Daryl shows him where they are on the map. He sees the note, “Sorry I was an asshole, come to Washington. The new world’s gonna need Rick grimes.” Daryl looks at Morgan, but does not acknowledge the note.
Father Dick finds a walker and is ready to die by its dirty dead hands. He notices a noose around the walker’s head. He changes his mind and then uses the noose to rip the walker’s head off. He cries in the middle of the road.
Abraham visits a bed-bound, unconscious Tara. Rosita and Eugene are there too. Abraham and Eugene both apologize to each other for what happened in the past.
Gabe returns and Spencer asks him to shut the gate. Gabe barely even makes the effort to close it and walks off, leaving it unlocked.
Nicholas and Glenn fight, leaving Glenn stuck under a pile of walkers.
Michonne asks Rick if he is ready (for the meeting). He explains to Michonne how they took the guns and attempts to give his piece to Michonne. She pushes his hand away and lets him keep it. She explains that she's not against Rick and will follow him however it all pans out.
Rick, while in his room, recounts an old conversation with Bob: (Rick’s voice) 'This is the real world Bob.' Bob replies, 'No this is a nightmare, and nightmares end.'
Rick finds the gate open and some blood on the lock as well as some on the ground. He locks it and runs off.
Gabe returns to his church to find Sasha waiting for him. She wants to talk about what she is going through.
The meeting is starting without Rick and Glenn. Deanna talks about how Rick took the pistol and pointed it at people.
Nicholas is navigating the forest while Rick is searching the community. It's now night time. (Sunset came rather quickly.)
Gabe refuses to console Sasha and very nastily talks about how Bob was dismembered causing Sasha to scream at him and pin him to a wall. Father Dick is full of fail.
Deanna, Abraham, Maggie, Michonne and Carol say their piece to the town about Rick. Meanwhile, Gabe is wrestling Sasha's rifle out of her hands. Rick is fighting off three walkers in the town and Glenn is beating up Nicholas.
Two members of the Wolves bring red poncho guy to the trap that Daryl and Aaron escaped from earlier. They slit red Poncho’s throat and reset the trap using music (to get the walkers back in the trucks). Fairwell, red poncho guy. We hardly knew thee.
Glenn points a gun to Nicholas' head, but spares his life.
Back at the meeting, Tobin is defending Deanna when Rick walks in with a walker corpse. He throws it on the ground.*corpse drop*
Sasha is pointing her gun at Gabe, who is stopped by Maggie. Gabe shouts that she should have let Sasha shoot him because everyone died because of him.
Rick explains how the walker got in through an open gate and that the dead and living will always find a way in. He says, “The ones out there will hunt us and find us. You need to change now.” While he is saying this speech, we see Glenn carry Nicholas away, Carl with Judith at home, Maggie, Sasha and Gabe praying together, Tara waking up, and a Wolves member going through Aaron's photos of the ASZ.
A wild-looking Pete appears wielding Michonne’s katana and shouts "You're not one of us!" He pushes Reg out the way, slitting his throat by accident. Abe pins Pete down. Deanna hysterically holding a dying Reg says, "Rick, do it." Without hesitation, Rick executes Pete. Goodbye, porch dick. Now, you’re just a dead dick.
A familiar face calls Rick's name. Rick looks up to see Aaron, Daryl and Morgan standing there.
Morgan and Rick share an intimate eye****.
Screen to black.
Stick around for another after credits scene!
NOTE: The information is correct at the time of posting. As always and especially with a finale, anything and everything could change by the time we see it on TV.

Razmos

Pretty much what I expected, but some nice surprises in there like:
BFFs Daryl and Aaron
Morgan awesomeness
Killing a zombie with a noose? nice.
Tara waking up (yay!)
A happy ending! (apart from Reg, sorry dude)

Leeness

Kind of surprised they're not ending with the walls coming down?

Maybe the surprise after credits scene will be the gunshot to Pete turning a horde towards Alexandria?

Also not sure why Reedus was hyping it as super sad/bring tissues lol. It sounds awesome, but I don't see much heart-wrending sadness in there.

Odah

Banned
tbh it sounds like a super boring ending for a Finale, kinda like the S3 one.
The Wolves will definetly play a major part in Season 6, they probably will be dealt with by the mid season finale of next season.

Kind of surprised they're not ending with the walls coming down?

Maybe the surprise after credits scene will be the gunshot to Pete turning a horde towards Alexandria?

Also not sure why Reedus was hyping it as super sad/bring tissues lol. It sounds awesome, but I don't see much heart-wrending sadness in there.

I feel like a lot of people seem to overlook just how much happens in Alexandria before the walls come down.

But yeah, a lot happens. We need for Rick to actually start something with Jessie, the bandits to appear at the gates, Deanna to relinquish control to Rick, Abraham's attempt to keep the herd surrounding the walls manageable, the herd to grow to the mass it becomes, the attempts to reinforce the wall, then the herd to break in. All speckled with semi-important character/relationship developments that aren't big enough to be considered an "event".

Honestly, I could see Carl's wound being the midseason finale, setting the return from break to have the group push their way out of their issues.

Leeness

I feel like a lot of people seem to overlook just how much happens in Alexandria before the walls come down.

But yeah, a lot happens. We need for Rick to actually start something with Jessie, the bandits to appear at the gates, Deanna to relinquish control to Rick, Abraham's attempt to keep the herd surrounding the walls manageable, the herd to grow to the mass it becomes, the attempts to reinforce the wall, then the herd to break in. All speckled with semi-important character/relationship developments that aren't big enough to be considered an "event".

Honestly, I could see Carl's wound being the midseason finale, setting the return from break to have the group push their way out of their issues.

Hm...you're right. Its been a while, but isn't the catalyst for the horde showing up Pete's execution?

I guess it sends them in the direction, we'll see all that you described and maybe the episode before the mid-season finale, the walls will come down and the mid-season finale will be chaos.

So like I was saying, post credits scene will be the horde/beginnings of a horde hearing the shot and turning towards it perhaps.

Hm...you're right. Its been a while, but isn't the catalyst for the horde showing up Pete's execution?

I guess it sends them in the direction, we'll see all that you described and maybe the episode before the mid-season finale, the walls will come down and the mid-season finale will be chaos.

So like I was saying, post credits scene will be the horde/beginnings of a horde hearing the shot and turning towards it perhaps.

Actually, in the comics, Pete's execution is what helps the bandits pinpoint Alexandria's exact location after searching for it when Glenn and Heath's dirt bikes are heard in DC (Which was skipped in the show. However, Daryl does have a motorcycle...). Of course, it's a double edged sword and also starts attracting the horde, but they're a way off. The slaughter of the bandits helps the herd along, but it still takes a fair time to show up.

But I've seen people surprised the wall's falling looking like it wouldn't happen this season. I don't think 5 or so episodes is enough to establish Alexandria enough that the herd would be impactful. We really need to feel like this place is paradise and something worth fighting tooth and nail for before they actually have to fight tooth and nail for it.

I agree with you on the post credits scene. They might double edge it with both the herd and bandits.

It helps that I have the second compendium on hand to reference, for sure.

Also, I'm super new. Is there a way to get it so when someone quotes me I'm notified?

This is probably one of the bigger spoilers we've had in a while, for the TV Show. Season 6.

NAnaD9h.jpg

KrdDJhy.jpg

They're filming EP9 at the moment, this likely happened in the Mid-season finale. Anyone that follows the comic will know where this is from.

Huge Spoilers incoming for the Show. Includes Comic Spoilers.

This one is is for the Mid-Season Finale. Although its still technically rumour, it is looking more and more likely. The source by default already makes it likely - it's TSDF [TheSpoilingDeadFans] the leading spoiler provider for The Walking Dead and they're usually accurate. A few details may turn out false though so still take it lightly.

BEGIN SPOILER 1
"Rick, Michonne, Father G, Carl, Jessie, Ron, and Sam are all trapped inside one of the houses. The herd has swarmed the streets of Alexandria. In order to escape, they slather walker guts on themselves and start walking through the herd on the streets while holding hands. Sam is grabbed by walkers and is eaten. He then quickly turns into a walker. Jessie freaks out and attempts to save Sam even though it is a lost cause. She refuses to let go of Carl's hand and as she starts falling into walkers Rick chops off her hand. Jessie dies. Ron gets super pissed and aims his gun to shoot Rick. Carl notices this and makes an attempt to save Rick and jumps in the way. His eye is shot in the process. Michonne immediately kills Ron. Rick grabs Carl and freaks out. No idea what Father G is doing this whole time. A couple scenes later Rick apparently goes absolutely crazy and starts killing walkers. Alexandrians join in. This is the end of what is known about this big scene." - TSDF

Extra notes

1) In a separate spoiler, Judith was reported to be with the group at the time. She survives.

2) Three different people that didn't know each-over at different times reported seeing Carl with blood all over his face.

3) The actors that play Jessie, Ron and Sam haven't been spotted by the watchers [actual fans that go out to catch filming, take pictures any of that] since the MSF.

4) AMC actually filed to have one of the spoiler pictures of Carl with a bandage over his eye to be taken down.
END SPOILER 1

BEGIN SPOILER 2
A couple of major comic-book character is looking to have a cameo at the very least. Likely a full on introduction.

The casting call [the source of this one is SpoilTheDead] - they've leaked the last 10 or so casting calls and all of them have been accurate as far as I know.

THE WALKING DEAD, Episode #616
Episodic
AMC
ONE HOUR
SAG Executive Producers: Scott M. Gimple, Gale Anne Hurd, Dave Alpert, Robert Kirkman, Greg Nicotero, Tom Luse
Director: Greg Nicotero
From the graphic novel by: Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore and Charlie Adlard
Casting Directors: Sharon Bialy, Sherry Thomas, Gohar Gazazyan
Dates: 11/9-11/19
SUBMIT ELECTRONICALLY
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED.
[ORIN] 30s to mid 40s. A physically imposing, charismatic, brutal, smart, ferocious, frightening, hilarious, inappropriate, oddly friendly, fun loving sociopath that is both a leader of men and a killer of men. He has both a practical and emotional intelligence, he's a brilliant strategist, he's pure, dangerous, murderous, often gleeful id, that still has both discipline and a code. And he has a temper that can vaporize people. He's truly one of the strongest personalities ever...

Extra notes

1) Comic readers could make the easy guess that this is the upcoming super antagonist "Negan" - Orin is just the code name as with all casting calls. Also take note that its for the season finale, the episode that most people have predicted him to finally make his debut.

They're filming Episode 11/12 at the moment and most of the group are travelling to Hilltop with someone that looks like Jesus Monroe from the comics. The timeline matches up, Negan arrives shortly after Hilltop is introduced.

Here's the casting call for "Jason" - whom many fans are speculating to be Jesus Monroe.

THE WALKING DEAD, Episode #610
Episodic
AMC
ONE HOUR
SAG [​IMG] Executive Producers: Scott M. Gimple, Gale Anne Hurd, Dave Alpert, Robert Kirkman, Greg Nicotero, Tom Luse
Director: Kari Skogland
Writers: Angela Kang & Corey Reed
From the graphic novel by: Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore and Charlie Adlard
Casting Directors: Sharon Bialy, Sherry Thomas, Gohar Gazazyan
Dates: 8/22-11/19
SUBMIT ELECTRONICALLY [​IMG]
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED.
[JASON] Late 20s-30s, CAUCASIAN / LATINO. Smart, friendly, and charming with a puckish sense of humor. He can be a thief, but he'll only steal half of what you have, and only if he knows it won't cause any permanent damage. He's generally a benevolent guy -- pretty much making friends with everyone he meets.

Extra Notes

1) The timeline fits with the comic. They don't reach Hilltop until what is looking like E12/E13. Jesus took the group to Hilltop in the comic, that may be the case here too.

Here's some pictures

640_Walking_Dead_Paul_Monroe_Split.jpg

image-jpg.25540

UberTag

Sam is grabbed by walkers and is eaten. He then quickly turns into a walker.
I hope Carol baked him a really nice batch of cookies before this turn of events. On the bright side, he didn't get tied up to a tree and eaten by zombies. Just eaten while supposedly wearing zombie gut plot armor.

Jessie freaks out and attempts to save Sam even though it is a lost cause. She refuses to let go of Carl's hand and as she starts falling into walkers Rick chops off her hand. Jessie dies. Ron gets super pissed and aims his gun to shoot Rick. Carl notices this and makes an attempt to save Rick and jumps in the way. His eye is shot in the process. Michonne immediately kills Ron.
I'm rather happy they didn't give the eyeball shot to Deanna seeing how it was Douglas that was responsible for it in the comic. I rather like Deanna. That said, Michonne taking her sword to an unzombified little kid that wasn't mentally ill like Lizzie but was simply lashing out at the killer of his parents seems a mite harsh.

No idea what Father G is doing this whole time.
Dude's a black man in The Walking Dead TV-verse. If Father G has any sense he was covering his own ass and cowering in a corner buried in zombie corpses like a little chickenshit hoping to make it out alive. I certainly won't hold that against him. TWD writers might as well be white cops.

1) In a separate spoiler, Judith was reported to be with the group at the time. She survives.
Of course, she does. Lil' Ass-Kicker is going to outlive everyone. While still being a little baby over an inexplicable and unrealistic length of time.

30s to mid 40s. A physically imposing, charismatic, brutal, smart, ferocious, frightening, hilarious, inappropriate, oddly friendly, fun loving sociopath that is both a leader of men and a killer of men. He has both a practical and emotional intelligence, he's a brilliant strategist, he's pure, dangerous, murderous, often gleeful id, that still has both discipline and a code. And he has a temper that can vaporize people. He's truly one of the strongest personalities ever...
For episode 616? Yep, this is our Negan intro. Should make the season finale awfully juicy. I hope he brings Lucille along for the ride. Although I dread that it gets unleashed on Morgan and not Glenn.

UberTag

My death predictions...

y1B194s.png
aohtPBN.png

And a bunch of people we don't give a rat's ass about in the first half of the season.

In the 2nd half, we'll probably have one secondary character death at the midway point...

cUbPFVf.png

And then nothing else... until the S6 finale. THEN we'll get one of the following...

nq6M5q3.png
OR
9RjrJcD.png
OR
VaVovTb.png

Regarding the rumour on the season 6 MSF. Includes Spoilers from Episode 2

I thought the rumour was looking more and more likely before but now I'm 95% sure it's going to go down... one of the more questionble details in the rumour seem to becoming together after the first episode.

One of the more questionable things of the rumour was Gabriels inclusion... like why the hell is he there?

In the first episode of S6 Gabriel wanted to help multiple times and Rick shot him down each time [with good reason] however... perhaps the reason Gabriel is involved in this potential scene is because he ends up being a massive help. Perhaps he's one of the main reasons that Rick is about to get away with a dying Carl. This could not only redeem him in the groups eyes but for himself.

One of the potential inconsistencies is the question of how Gabriel would be that capable. However, what sealed the deal for me is that in the sneak-peak for Episode 2 Gabriel is asking for forgiveness from the person that trusted him first [Carl] and that he's ready to learn how to fight. Carl reluctantly says that they'll start with the Machete. So he's going to learn.

Spoilers for 6x02

Who is blowing the horn and is it a result of the truck crashing into the wall?
Wolves and Yes

Does anyone die in the attack? If so, how?
Yes, too many to count. Lots of brutal axe attacks

What do we learn about Enid? Does she have any affiliation with the Wolves?
She loves tortoises. No Affiliation that we know of.

Is there anything that suggests Maggie is pregnant?
No

Who is the blonde girl that gets carried into the infirmary? How was she injured?
No idea, one of the Alexandrians.

Does Carol drop the facade and kick some ass during the attack?
Yes and Fucking Yes!

Do Rick and Jessie have any interaction? How about Rick and Ron?
No and No

Does the whole group make it back to Alexandria for the attack? If not, which characters remain outside the walls?
No. All except Morgan

How many Wolves attack the safezone?
Lots

How does Morgan react to the Wolves attack and what is the result?
Stick beatdown baby!

Do we hear the line "Little pig, little pig. Let me in" ?
I can't recall, sorry.

Is Spencer attacked in the watch tower?
Yes

Are there any other flashbacks besides Enid's?
No

What the fuck does "JSS" stand for?
Now that would be telling.. One of the S's is Survive

Will Father G do something useful?
Not really, more of a hindrance and needs helping.

Do we get more Carl? What's going on with him in this episode?
A little. He is protecting Judith.

Are the Wolves still a threat by the end of the episode?
Yes we assume so.

RobotVM

Spoilers for 6x02

Who is blowing the horn and is it a result of the truck crashing into the wall?
Wolves and Yes

Does anyone die in the attack? If so, how?
Yes, too many to count. Lots of brutal axe attacks

What do we learn about Enid? Does she have any affiliation with the Wolves?
She loves tortoises. No Affiliation that we know of.

Is there anything that suggests Maggie is pregnant?
No

Who is the blonde girl that gets carried into the infirmary? How was she injured?
No idea, one of the Alexandrians.

Does Carol drop the facade and kick some ass during the attack?
Yes and Fucking Yes!

Do Rick and Jessie have any interaction? How about Rick and Ron?
No and No

Does the whole group make it back to Alexandria for the attack? If not, which characters remain outside the walls?
No. All except Morgan

How many Wolves attack the safezone?
Lots

How does Morgan react to the Wolves attack and what is the result?
Stick beatdown baby!

Do we hear the line "Little pig, little pig. Let me in" ?
I can't recall, sorry.

Is Spencer attacked in the watch tower?
Yes

Are there any other flashbacks besides Enid's?
No

What the fuck does "JSS" stand for?
Now that would be telling.. One of the S's is Survive

Will Father G do something useful?
Not really, more of a hindrance and needs helping.

Do we get more Carl? What's going on with him in this episode?
A little. He is protecting Judith.

Are the Wolves still a threat by the end of the episode?
Yes we assume so.

did you watch the episode?

did you watch the episode?

TSDF [TheSpoilingDeadFans] send questions to their sources about episodes every week, and they get answers. TSDF are quite credible, they are the leading spoiler site and were the ones behind the biggest spoilers last year and this year.

The answers for last weeks questions turned out correct for example.

Episode 3 Q&A From TSDF [The Spoiling Dead Fans]

[Humongous spoilers this week]

Do we see any Wolves in this episode? If so, do any group members come into contact with them?
We're not sure if they are wolves or not but Rick gets attacked by some people. We're not sure if they were wolves.

How does Rick get separated from the others?
Yes, during a zombie attack in the woods

What are Sasha, Abe, and Daryl doing? Do we see much of them?
Yes, they are still leading the herd. Not much of Sasha or Abe but a little more of Daryl although not much more.

Does anyone make it back to Alexandria? If so, who?
Yes, Michonne,one alexandrian and Heath

What are Michonne, Heath, Glenn, Etc doing in the downtown area?
Hiding from the walkers.

Who dies and how?
Several Alexandrian redshirts - Zombie attack
Nicholas and Glenn, suicide and mass zombie attack

Does Daryl get separated from Sasha and Abe? Is he captured?
Yes but not captured. He leaves to go help at Alexandria but does not make it.

How does Scott injure his leg?
Injured during a zombie fight but not bitten

What is Rick doing the whole episode?
Leading them back to Alexandria.
He then gets attacked by the wolves? or some other people in the RV

Do we see Alexandria at all in this episode?
Yes a little at the end when Michonne, Heath etc make it back

About 2/3 into the episode the scene with Glenn and Nicholas goes down exactly how we stated yesterday! Trapped on top of the dumpster Nicholas panics. He pulls out a gun and say 'Thank You' to Glenn and proceeds to kill himself. Glenn and Nichols fall off of the dumpster. Nicholas' body is under a mound of walkers. Glenn's body is under another pile of walkers. Glenn gets completely devoured. No one is around to see or hear him die.

We have checked numerous sources because this is completely insane. We will see Glenn being ripped apart by walkers and being 'deader than dead.' The source believes there is no way Glenn survives this episode unless it's a dream or hallucination sequence.

However, this still doesn't add up with all the filming tracking. Glenn has been on set numerous times, even this week! So unless TPTB have performed the greatest mindfuck of all times, we should be seeing Glenn again

Yeah. He has been seen on set multiple times since Episode 3 so I'm not sure what to believe.

Lakitu

st5fu
What the fuck... if that's true then wow. I always thought it would be Glenn who got the Lucille treatment

Top Bottom