• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nyko Portable Dock and Boost Pak for Nintendo Switch Now Available

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
I use the Nyko Power Pack. It's like a sleeve that fits your Switch and doubles its life. It's great for a day at the office but you can't dock with it.

These both look great. Makes me realize I might like another dock for my other TV, and a battery pack you can dock with? Genius.

The Nyko portable dock looks nice but there is NO Ethernet port behind it, and that is what I use to go online..also I read a few people says that when they have it in dock mode that on the TV it looks a little darker than it should be and if you are going from portable mode to TV mode it takes a few seconds for it to show up on your TV is that true
Heck I still have the Nyko thin switch case on pre order on amazon..gamestop says they have it available for shipping but Im waiting for amazon to ship it says out of stock from the moment they should have had it available

Muras

Neo Member
The Nyko Core Controller for the Switch should be out too, and I'm wondering if anyone has tried it yet? I'm very curious to hear how the Dpad performs since it looks pretty normal, at least in comparison to the Hori one which just... Isn't...

It's out of stock on both the Canadian and US Amazon websites, but here's the links to it anyways for those who might not be aware of it:

Canadian Amazon
US Amazon

Was surprised to see the US one so low in price though. $19.99 US to Canadian is like, $24.92...

The Nyko portable dock looks nice but there is NO Ethernet port behind it, and that is what I use to go online..also I read a few people says that when they have it in dock mode that on the TV it looks a little darker than it should be

This is not true so they must have a defective unit or something. I just did some A-B testing of going back and forth between the dock and it looked pretty indistinguishable without having a side by side comparison.

and if you are going from portable mode to TV mode it takes a few seconds for it to show up on your TV is that true

I found the time to be no different than the regular Switch dock which also takes a couple seconds.

Top Bottom