• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curb Your Enthusiasm S9 |OT| He Left. He Did Nothing. He Returned - Sundays on HBO

TheOddOne

1esjtn.png

iMax

"Two people aren't allowed to be happy?"
"Well you're allowed to be happy, but not in front of me."

giphy.gif

Nothus

Currently working my way through all the old seasons, right from the beginning. Probably not going to get done in time to watch this as it airs though.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Scum sucking mother fucking whore!

Damn. Can't believe I made the season 8 OT on GAF over 5 years ago. Curb is my favorite show of all time. Can not explain how ready I am for this.

Mikey Jr.

Man.....Larry looks old.

I mean, he's always been old looking. But yeah, I saw him on Jimmy Kimmel.

Also, the way they shot this new season is weird. I don't like it.

Man.....Larry looks old.

I mean, he's always been old looking. But yeah, I saw him on Jimmy Kimmel.

Also, the way they shot this new season is weird. I don't like it.
Yeah whats up with the way it is shot? It looks like a movie and not old Curb. Hope that doesn't distract me too much. Not sure why they felt the need to change it.

Oh shit, Cranston is in? Nice!

I'm trying to keep expectations in check. I saw Larry's play in NYC (and bumped into Ted Danson, AND meet Larry and got his autograph) and it was good, but not "Curb good," and his one off movie was only okay. I'm hoping the magic is still there after a hiatus like that. He's looking older and it's shot like a Netflix original now, way too brightly lit and tan/bleached... It would kill me to go in super hyped and be disappointed.

But it's Curb. I'll be consuming every fucking morsel.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Everyone check out the Origins podcast, here.

The first series, is a 5x45 minute exploration of Larry David's professional life, with interviews with his collaborators and friends.

The best part? You know those crazy movies from the Seinfeld universe? Like Death Blow, Chunnel, Rochelle Rochelle, and Prognosis Negative? They reveal the origin and plot of the real Prognosis Negative :)

Everyone check out the Origins podcast, here.

The first series, is a 5x45 minute exploration of Larry David's professional life, with interviews with his collaborators and friends.

The best part? You know those crazy movies from the Seinfeld universe? Like Death Blow, Chunnel, Rochelle Rochelle, and Prognosis Negative? They reveal the origin and plot of the real Prognosis Negative :)
Nice. Thanks for this. Listening now.

The best thing about season 9 is Krazee Eyez Killa is returning. Can't fucking wait for him to give Larry his new house tour.

pvgfoiuu9zlbtdox4uh9.jpg

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Damn. Can't believe I made the season 8 OT on GAF over 5 years ago. Curb is my favorite show of all time. Can not explain how ready I am for this.

And that thread gave me my one bit of unrecognized yet undeserved internet fame:

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=29570389

Yeah it was a slapped together gif and I neglected to remove the first frame that fucked up in the video conversion with the high contrast and yet I still see this version posted on GAF to this day.

graffix13

2nd funniest show I have ever seen (Always Sunny #1). Rewatching old episodes in preparation for this new season. Can't wait!

DJwest

I can't wait lol. Watched and completed the series for the first time earlier this year. It's much funnier than Seinfeld imo. Ready for more stare downs!

Top Bottom