• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT3| Evolved

Thanks for the info, don't know that is a thing! Both of my controllers are fine though, so probably because the 2nd lap thing.

No problem! Have you actually tested it though, or are you just going by how it works in other games? Because mine still worked fine for pretty much every other game and i wouldn't have noticed the R2 issue if it wasn't for DC.

I'm counting down the days for course maker and the Rally expansion banderas.gif

The bikes were disappointing.

The rally mode needs to deliver a full offline championship experience with simulation options, then the course maker can take care of stages, super special stages, and keep it fresh for years to come.

In Rushy and Evos I Trust.

No problem! Have you actually tested it though, or are you just going by how it works in other games? Because mine still worked fine for pretty much every other game and i wouldn't have noticed the R2 issue if it wasn't for DC.

I tested it on the DS Survolt, both my controllers are working fine.

Vaga

I'm counting down the days for course maker and the Rally expansion banderas.gif

The rally mode needs to deliver a full offline championship experience with simulation options, then the course maker can take care of stages, super special stages, and keep it fresh for years to come.

Dude you're way past the point of funny. Think it's time to stop this obnoxious shitposts mkay?

5taquitos

You either don't give up or you just don't get it...

There will never be a course maker. Period.

You either don't give up or you just don't get it...

There will never be a course maker. Period.

Don't tell him that, he'll have to go back to the GT6 OT then. He's like the last Japanese soldier who didn't know the war ended.

Because I'm bored, here's some possible DLC car packs I thought up:

Ford Expansion Pack
Shelby GT350R
2016 Focus RS
2005 Ford GT
2008 Focus RS

Best Of 80's Expansion Pack
Ferrari Testarossa
RUF CTR 'Yellow Bird'
Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV

Best of Britain Expansion Pack
Jaguar XJ220S
TVR Cerbera Speed 12
Lotus Elise GT1
Ultima GTR Evolution

It Came From Japan Expansion Pack:
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X FQ400
2016 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Nissan Juke-R (Seriously would be a fun troll car to use)

RUF Expansion Pack
CTR-2
RK Coupe
RGT

desu

Because I'm bored, here's some possible DLC car packs I thought up:

Well this baby should still be coming:
nissaneeoo2.jpg

OT3. Great work on this!

Honor to be included in the photos used for this. Thanks!

Here's to a great 2016! Can't wait to see what's in store for DRIVECLUB this year.

To Rushy and the Evolution Team, thank you so much for this game!! Your love, passion, and attention to detail is so evident with this game,

drotahorror

Has there not been any more gaf rallies or w/e they were called? I only ever did 1 in November I think and never seen another challenge.

I Love this game, so much content and fun to be had.

However, I'm just about to get the Platinum Trophy and while I'll continue to play driveclub I'm looking for something new aswell.

Any recomendations? Project Cars? MotoGP15? WRC5, Ride? Etc.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Anyone else having names missing from the preview leaderboards when selecting a race? When I click on the leaderboard I get the full list and there will be a dozen plus names that have set times but in the preview board I only have about 6 ppl. Will take some screens when I'm home.

Has there not been any more gaf rallies or w/e they were called? I only ever did 1 in November I think and never seen another challenge.

I was thinking about doing another one just recently but I'll see how the weekly challenge thing goes.

I was also thinking about a gaf private server get together now they're more settled, not get bogged down with rules and punishments just trust that peeps are going to race in a fair and friendly way. Maybe on Tuesday night at 9pm if peeps are interested? Just for an hour, keep score and announce a winner at the end.

Anyone else having names missing from the preview leaderboards when selecting a race? When I click on the leaderboard I get the full list and there will be a dozen plus names that have set times but in the preview board I only have about 6 ppl. Will take some screens when I'm home.

Yeah it's been like this for a while, dunno if it's just to cut down on server load or something like that.

xrnzaaas

111wskof.jpg

First platinum in 2015 - DriveClub
First platinum in 2016 - DriveClub Bikes
First platinum in 2017 - DriveClub Rally? :D

Overall it was a quite easy platinum with the exception of some of the combined objectives (like the last Ducati race from the main tour - win the race and do some wheelies at the same time).

farmerboy

OK the challenge has been set, and it's quite.. challenging!

https://youtu.be/cyijJO2oSQQ

Let me know if you want to take part and haven't received the challenge :)

Ok......

Lets take a twitchy MFing SOB of a car....

And put it in the wet.....

On a track full of corners I hate.....

Going the wrong way around......
Kobago reg is the correct way around this track for us gentlemen

At night.
Lovely.

T_Exige

New OT! Time for suggestions:
Something I don't like is the finish line for Face-offs, sometimes this is just in front of a corner and is blocking the view. Maybe don't use the whole track, but just the sides?

Some car suggestions:
Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale, Ford GT (new or old), Ford Mustang GT500, Jaguar XJ220, Lexus LFA, Lotus Elise, Maserati MC12, Mercedes SLR (722 or Stirling Moss), Nissan R34 Skyline GTR, Pagani Zonda Cinque, Shelby Cobra.

Putty

Bravo! So much love for the game. Going to be another good year i believe. Great seeing so many gaffers up the top of the leaderboards.

Rushy

Thanks for everyone who contributed towards making this thread, and a big thanks to Auctopus for the OP.

Expect some more details this week about the next game update.

GHG

Gold Member
Thanks for everyone who contributed towards making this thread, and a big thanks to Auctopus for the OP.

This week?

Amazing. Give me them city tracks.

Auctopus

Aliasing should be fixed now, guys.

You're welcome, mate. Let me know if you'd like anything extra included as I'll be updating/improving it for a while.

Can't wait to hear about the next update.

Ok......

Lets take a twitchy MFing SOB of a car....

And put it in the wet.....

On a track full of corners I hate.....

Going the wrong way around......
Kobago reg is the correct way around this track for us gentlemen

At night.
Lovely.

LOL well I normally do nice easy challenges for the Rallies so thought I'd mix it up a bit :) Anyway I'm doing you guys a favour as I'm sure there won't be many of you with the Renault Alpine maxed out to level 15!

As it's a weekly challenge and not a rally we don't have to do just Time Trials - I'm open to Races, Drifts, Sprints and Skill challenge suggestions for future weeks so let me know what you fancy and I'll make a list.

Z3M0G

Just got myself a cheap racing wheel so I'm stoked for more Driveclub!!

Any more hints yet on when we'll get those new tracks, or perhaps a Season 2 pass?

Just got myself a cheap racing wheel so I'm stoked for more Driveclub!!

Any more hints yet on when we'll get those new tracks, or perhaps a Season 2 pass?

As you can see a few posts above, we're getting news about the next update this week, hopefully with more detail about the teased content as well.

Greenymac

I bought this game earlier last year on a deal and shlved it for awhile in anticipation of grabbing a wheel and pedals set. Got the wheel and pedals a little lver a month ago and have been loving the game since. I work a ton so i dont get to practice as much as I like and its also been an adjustment playing racing games with a wheel instead of a controller. If anyone wants to add for some races sometime, Im Greenymac and will be keeping my eyes on the thread and trying to get into races with people here more even though at this point I wont be much competition. me and my buddy have been having tons of fun doing 10 minute time trials in private lobbies. Feels like Q3 of F1 qualifying.

Top Bottom