• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Wi-Fi

GamerSoul

It was my first time online so that was very, very cool. ggs

:lol ay, all of those matches were close. The Snake vs. ZSS was pretty close. Ike vs Ike was the best.

okno

Tim-E said:
Yep those were fun. I was doing okay at first but those later games I was getting my ass kicked. :lol

Mr. Game and Watch :rock:

I'll be on around midnight tonight if anyone (anyone) wants to play.

Tim-E

okno said:
Mr. Game and Watch :rock:

I'll be on around midnight tonight if anyone (anyone) wants to play.

I don't have work or class until tomorrow afternoon so I may be able to play.

GamerSoul said:
:lol ay, all of those matches were close. The Snake vs. ZSS was pretty close. Ike vs Ike was the best.

:D

Phatcorns

Added a bunch of people in this thread and pm'ed you with info. Here's my code if anyone wants to add me. PM me with yours 2621 2261 1682

Tron 2.0

My friend code: 4940 5606 9586
Wii system code: 7698 8675 3854 2537

I'm a little late in getting this up, so if I try adding you I'll PM you. If all of your friend slots are taken up, it's cool.

PM me if you add me please.

Threi

notag
ruffles said:
I think you were better than me in all those matches.
i dont think so. That was a real off day for me. Hopefully a good week-long break from smash bros (i rented ghost squad and im addicted) will help. :D

IceIpor

Hmm... I guess I never added my friend code to this list yet. Whoops.

My FC: 2707-1290-1860

I play on and off... but mostly on during the nights and weekends.

I just hope that I'll have time for Smash still once Mario Kart Wii comes out.

TX/abstract alien/XENO/3007 8370 1008

pm if you add to make sure i have you too
wii number: 6256 9066 5912 2084

i pray to the heavens that this is it...

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
abstract alien said:
TX/abstract alien/XENO/3007 8370 1008

pm if you add to make sure i have you too
wii number: 6256 9066 5912 2084

i pray to the heavens that this is it...

clapping-hands-lg.jpg

gutshot

Just picked up Brawl finally and I'm posting my friend code here even though I'm not sure if anyone still checks this thread. If you do happen to add me, let me know and I'll add you back. Thanks!

3609-1564-7649

Olaeh

Brawl Friend Code: 2964-9395-9650

In the Sacramento CA area.
Looking for new brawl buddies :) Let me know if you add me and I'll add you too.
I added and sent PMs to the four people above me.

Thriller

Hey guys, im from holland and the game doesnt hit shelves here untill june the 27th but i have a question.
After the pain in the ass wii friendcodes to register, we also have to register brawl codes?!
omfg :(

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Thriller said:
Hey guys, im from holland and the game doesnt hit shelves here untill june the 27th but i have a question.
After the pain in the ass wii friendcodes to register, we also have to register brawl codes?!
Well, I guess it's more of a rhetorical question - but the answer is sadly, yes. And what's worse is that I (and probably everyone else) can't seem to play a match unless I do play with registered friends. :(

Nabster92

Thriller said:

Yes, but the one thing it DID do that's good is that if you added one guy and hes friends with someone else you guys could just both join a room he makes and automatically add that other guy as a friend in the character select screen without dealing with codes. Sadly it doesn't make a difference when your 64 friend limit is already filled.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Nabster92 said:
Yes, but the one thing it DID do that's good is that if you added one guy and hes friends with someone else you guys could just both join a room he makes and automatically add that other guy as a friend in the character select screen without dealing with codes. Sadly it doesn't make a difference when your 64 friend limit is already filled.
I have a question about this, the other guy would never accept. Does it show a pop-up like message saying "would you like to accept so and so's friend request' or do you have to look at the bottom of the screen to see that someone is sending a request?

mattso

I havent been around on wifi so I should probably get some new friend codes since I want to play more

2320 5774 2404

please pm me if you add me

jrricky

Banned
never saw this thread when it was made so here i go.

fc = 3780 8681 0024

im on right now or later tonight. leave a pm or respond to this.

Nabster92

We made an irc channel for us gaffers playing nintendo wi-fi stuff.

server: irc.globalgamers.net
channel #gaf_wfc

One web based method of getting on:

http://www.globalgamers.net/?p=webchat
use gaf_wfc as the channel name.

Chatzilla seems to work as well in which to get to us you would type "/server irc.globalgamers.net" and then "/join #gaf_wfc".

And this is another link to a web based version:

http://irc.netsplit.de/webchat/?net=...oom=#GAF_WFC
just type in your nick.

Pretty sure you can get on through pidgin as well if you happen to use that already.

Makes things a lot more convenient to set up games and stuff.

Come to us new gaf smashers, Lot more convenient to find someone to play.

Hey I just got my wifi up and running again. Looking for regulars in the evening on weekdays and anytime on weekends.

4339-2139-0165 SHAM7

Tim-E

2406-4809-3454

Anyone want to play? I haven't played in a few weeks and expect to get my ass kicked (If anyone even plays this anymore ;_;). :lol

Hey I live in Japan and I'm looking to Brawl. The lag may be bad but please post your FC here either way if you're interested. I'm just averawge or maybe even below average. I haven't played a human opponent since late March. Just got reuinted with my game and system at the beginning of April; in other words, very rusty.

Name: 14Cel
2921-8771-9470

jrricky

Banned
Damn I left my FC here a long time ago and never responded.:lol

Anyways, I took a week off smash and now Im back, I need some challenge.

FC = 3780 8681 0024

PM or reply

Check ur PM Olaeh.

Top Bottom