• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S5| When in doubt, Gronk it out

Floy, the trade went through!
I saw friend :D

I'm very happy. My team got a lot better than it would've with just keeping Johnson and company..

Now to see if I can wheel and deal with Chris tomorrow for an RB. I want to let the waiver wire play out and see what I get. I better get one of my players damn it.

I saw friend :D

I'm very happy. My team got a lot better than it would've with just keeping Johnson and company..

Now to see if I can wheel and deal with Chris tomorrow for an RB. I want to let the waiver wire play out and see what I get. I better get one of my players damn it.

I'm happy too. Sure I lost a lot of power at WR, but I hope the return of Flash Gordon will off set some of it. Plus with RGCLE dying and my running back depth being a joke, I really needed to get some people who can score me some points.

And now I have the best QB under 30 on my team.

So the first week our teams are pitted against each other....and now Rando and I face head to head this week!??! I don't know if our renewed friendship is strong enough to survive this!!!!

rando14

So the first week our teams are pitted against each other....and now Rando and I face head to head this week!??! I don't know if our renewed friendship is strong enough to survive this!!!!

It is, my friend!!

... Mainly because my TE, RB2, WR1, and WR2 are total busts!! Fuck this isn't fair *runs away

And I got alex smith as my QB!! How did this happen, it's probly all Pepipe's fault tbqh *keeps running

Can I stay with you, I seen your snaps, you have a pleasant living arrangement!!

Meanwhile Im sitting on my couch thinking about eating ice creams for dinner. I mean hey it sounds like I've got it all, BUT I dunno

You can share the couch with my kitty.

Bae is not here so I need some more company :(

rando14

You can share the couch with my kitty.

Bae is not here so I need some more company :(

This is tempting..

I must make a disclaimer, I've already got one Kitty in my life by the name of Kavery "Kave_Man" Kave_Man. I need to see if it's alright with him if I add another cat to my life!!

It is, my friend!!

... Mainly because my TE, RB2, WR1, and WR2 are total busts!! Fuck this isn't fair *runs away

And I got alex smith as my QB!! How did this happen, it's probly all Pepipe's fault tbqh *keeps running

Damn friend :( Well counter my trader offer if you need some help!

kitty snaps are nice but i miss the bae times :(

Me too friend :((((

We all have to wait till december :(

tumblr_o5qo8gC6bq1u6tccbo1_1280.gif

Bread

Banned
each weekend i spend with bae is dedicated to dutch bae!!!!! we are counting down the days until The Reunion.

rando14

Dude Floy wtf we keep telling you to chill and you go out and do the opposite!! I mean we're trying to help you but.... you keep ignoring our help -_-

Bg pls tell your boy to relax, may be he listen to you

Dude Floy wtf we keep telling you to chill and you go out and do the opposite!! I mean we're trying to help you but.... you keep ignoring our help -_-

Bg pls tell your boy to relax, may be he listen to you
I've gotten better. :(

Plus.. Dutch just wants to fine me because AT pulled a "Rocky Top" on him. If Mre lashed out against everyone who tricked him with Rocky Top.. There would be no CFB-GAF.

Aaaghhh forgot about waivers!! 😨😨
Thank you for forgetting btw (although damn you Act for stealing Richards.. I need a semi decent running back FFS. :( )

Chris (Chuck as well in The Taco Bell League.. I agreed with your original offer btw.. Unless you want me to throw in Coleman and Richards on the waiver)., do you want to negotiate?

Thank you for forgetting btw (although damn you Act for stealing Richards.. I need a semi decent running back FFS. :( )

Chris (Chuck as well in The Taco Bell League.. I agreed with your original offer btw.. Unless you want me to throw in Coleman and Richards on the waiver)., do you want to negotiate?

My Boy Ivory is on the block if you're interested.

I almost canceled that waiver claim too, lolol
Damn you. I had every other guy I targeted on the waiver wire.. Except for him! I got Tyrell, Tamme, even frighten Davonte Adams.. But not the one I really wanted.

I have come up with a potential deal if you're interested?

He's fine now. Out of the hospital and ready to go 💪🏿
I don't believe he's 100% though.. I think Yeldon gets more carries in the end.

But what do you have in mind?

Top Bottom