• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Lookie here

DHb3vKQWAAAEG1k

worst thing since the GAF-Hop wall of albums

New Gucci 9/15.

EDIT: Tracklist:
1. Work in Progress (Intro)

2. Back On

3. I Get the Bag (feat. Migos)

4. Stunting Ain't Nuthin (feat. Slim Jxmmi & Young Dolph)

5. Curve (feat. The Weeknd)

6. Enormous (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)

7. Members Only

8. Money Make Ya Handsome

9. Changed (feat. Big Sean)

10. We Ride (feat. Monica)

11. Lil Story (feat. ScHoolboy Q)

12. Tone it Down (feat. Chris Brown)

13. Make Love

14. Money Piling

15. Jumped Out the Whip (feat. A$AP Rocky)

16. Miss My Woe (feat. Rico Love)

17. Made It (Outro)

Moonkid

Haven't listened to mbtdf in years so I'm listening to it again. Kanye's vocals on Gorgeous is kinda putting me off but the song still hits like bricks.

edit: Not sure if I like Power as much as I did when I was 15 but the production and song structure is still ace.

All of the lights horns

HiResDes

Songs I can't stand on Thotbreaker:

Can You Be My Friend - What is this reject dancehall ramriddlz bullshit, without any of the waviness

You & Me - Oh my god breh is off-beat on purpose? Auto-tune off beat with an erratic melody, actually is hard to get through.

Whoa - Oh my god it's like Keef singing about Lil Peep type shit over a reject Sophie beat, just busy for no reason

You My Number One - The production isn't bad, but these lyrics coupled with the nursery rhyme style singing LOL..."BABY DO YOU LIKE LASAGNA, I LIKE CALIFORNIA, I CAN BALL NO PNEUMONIA."

Slow Dance - Breh just can't sing, and what's worse is he feels the need to stress every syllable and not rap at all on many of these traps

Somebody had the nerve to say this had depth, you need to reevaluate what that word means...It has some fun moments, but yeah absolutely little hear to really ponder over and the comparison to the Future isn't saying much as he's stagnated in theme for years. Stop trying to make shit it's not. Just own up to liking stupid shit, I know I do.

Bacon

Nav actually sounds like a robot. What is with this dude? Are there people out there that actually fuck with him, what is the appeal outside of metro's beats?

Nav actually sounds like a robot. What is with this dude? Are there people out there that actually fuck with him, what is the appeal outside of metro's beats?
There really isn't any.

He has no musical identity and is really only famous because The Weeknd owes him one.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I don't know if it's just the Perfect Timing beats or how Nav attacks them, but he's not always that monotonous. Granted, he doesn't have the greatest range, but there's plenty of songs where he shows some emotion on:

The Man

Ttd

On My Own

Myself

Nav

That's basically a list of all his good songs. People like Up too but it's kind of annoying to me now.

Feel like, just like Travi$ Scott did, he's hitting the mainstream and feeling the pressure to acquiesce. Might take him a while to find himself. If he even has that in him.

Tokubetsu

I don't know if it's just the Perfect Timing beats or how Nav attacks them, but he's not always that monotonous. Granted, he doesn't have the greatest range, but there's plenty of songs where he shows some emotion on:

The Man

Ttd

On My Own

Myself

Nav

That's basically a list of all his good songs. People like Up too but it's kind of annoying to me now.

Feel like, just like Travi$ Scott did, he's hitting the mainstream and feeling the pressure to acquiesce. Might take him a while to find himself. If he even has that in him.

shutup

FZZ

Banned
Now you're calling me your ex man like I'm Logan

💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽🕺🏽

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom