• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 Seasons Livestream Reveal this Friday @ Twitchcon 4:30pm PST

Strakt

Some pics

TLelF5I.jpg

Why y’all freaking out about the faction armor sets, this shit is more reskins, just slightly better paint jobs this time around smh.

Does anybody really care about double XP at this point? XP throughout the entire game pretty pointless given your class build is going to end up fluid, you level so fast you don't feel like you're really earning anything and your gear seems to be much more important in regards to your power.

Sawneeks

Banned
Despite all the doom and gloom around end game, I am actually really happy they gave Clans some focus in this compared to D1.

Wish we knew what Clan Rewards were and such, but I'm happy it exists.

benzopil

Does anybody really care about double XP at this point? XP throughout the entire game pretty pointless given your class build is going to end up fluid, you level so fast you don't feel like you're really earning anything and your gear seems to be much more important in regards to your power.

I care, I want more dust for The Dawning event and I don't want to play a lot.

forrest

formerly nacire
Have they mentioned any highly replayable pve activities being introduced? So those who have finished the raid/campaign, but aren't fond of pvp have something to do? Would love to see some sort of Horde/Salmon Run mode.

Despite all the doom and gloom around end game, I am actually really happy they gave Clans some focus in this compared to D1.

Wish we knew what Clan Rewards were and such, but I'm happy it exists.

The thing is they don't do anything interesting with clans beyond upping the rewards hardcore players probably already have. Compare it to titles like Chrome Hounds or Guild Wars which were doing way more interesting things with clans/faction 10 years ago.

If they introduced a new mode when clans competed over territory or battled in huge tournaments I'd be interested. Getting more loot when the loot system is pretty boring isn't much of an incentive for me.

Have they mentioned any highly replayable pve activities being introduced? So those who have finished the raid/campaign, but aren't fond of pvp have something to do? Would love to see some sort of Horde/Salmon Run mode.

There's a new PVE mode coming in the first expansion in December, but they're not talking about it yet.

Epcott

Such garbage... reskins and XP.

What good is XP after lvl 20 aside from a visit to Awaken Rhianna who tempts you with microtrans 😄

And how does a gun reskin benefit in PVE and PVP besides looking cool?

Wtf happened to this franchise?
Talk about emotes but no talk about fixing RNG mods lol. Pass

Game is bassically a fashion show now.

Sawneeks

Banned

Please be excited for those modes in Future DLC.

i'm joking but it's likely something that won't appear until DLC

Refreshed faction rallies is all they've touched on so far.

Super disappointing.

Sawneeks

Banned
The thing is they don't do anything interesting with clans beyond upping the rewards hardcore players probably already have. Compare it to titles like Chrome Hounds or Guild Wars which were doing way more interesting things with clans/faction 10 years ago.

If they introduced a new mode when clans competed over territory or battled in huge tournaments I'd be interested. Getting more loot when the loot system is pretty boring isn't much of an incentive for me.

Nah, I'm not saying it's perfect but I'm just happy it's there. Compared to the nothing that was in D1, having a little something in D2 was great.

There's a lot of potential they have Clans that they just aren't tapping into which is a real shame. Clans fighting over something like you mentioned, Clan Spaces ( Farm plz ), and ways to make Clans and being involved with them more would be fantastic.

If this ends up being anything like D1 then we'll have some of those by the end of D2's life span but not launching with that sucks.

StUnNeR H2K

Maybe they should have added ship combat like they did in Reach if they wanted us to be excited over new ships?

The combat in Reach made me think Destiny would have ship combat. I remember an interview with the guy who did the programming for the ship flying in Reach and it seemed like a lot of work for just one level. For sure thought it was a test for Destiny...

Ship combat would be awesome.

Top Bottom