• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TV Shows You Have Seen Recently |OT| 2017

TCRS

Banned
OP, I tried with the TV threads..

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=770471

but they usually only got 20-25 replies and then I just gave up. People just bump older threads once they've finished a show. been guilty of that myself.

still I want to contribute:

Designated Survivor

watched the first episode yesterday. cheesy dialogues but interesting premise. will continue watching with my gf. she doesn't like political shows (The West Wing is a no-go) but this seems more digestible.

AoM

So I started watching the Sopranos last year and I stopped after season 3. I felt like there was way too many filler episodes and the great episodes were too infrequent. I've been contemplating picking it back up. Would you say seasons 4 thru 6 are significantly better than the first 3?

I wouldn't say they're significantly better, but the last three seasons have some great episodes. As long as you care about and enjoy watching a number of the characters, I'd keep watching.

but they usually only got 20-25 replies and then I just gave up. People just bump older threads once they've finished a show. been guilty of that myself.
To be fair, TV has changed a lot even in just three years (prevalence of binge-watching).

After rewatching Breaking Bad I felt it was time to return to Mad Men, a show I somehow dropped during s4. Now that the run is complete and it's on Netflix, I felt like digging in again. I'm only 5 eps deep, but I forgot how brilliant this show is. There's so much packed in one episode, I actually read the AV club (re)review after each ep. Don't know if I'll be able to keep that up for the entire run, but it definitely gives me more insight into each ep. My favorite episode so far is 'Marriage of Figaro'. We learn so much about the characters there in how they act and not what they say. It takes Don like 5 beers to finish the playhouse and when the party starts, he gets into the heavier stuff. It's so paradoxical: he left his past to live the dream, yet the dream is a suburban nightmare he wants to escape from every chance he gets. That scene with Helen Bishop outside is striking, because those are the two characters in that party who have no interest in keeping up appearances and want to get away from it all. It's also ironic that they're looking at children playing... and trying their hardest to be mini adults already in the playhouse.

Helen Bishop is an interesting character because she feels so 'out of time': she's divorced which was not done at the time, doesn't really care enough about superficial stuff (uses xmas wrapping paper) and likes to walk to clear her head. This combined makes her seem like a freak to the women in the dollhouse, but give it a few years and she wouldn't look that out of place.

These are just a few scenes in one episode and they all have that quality, where lots of subtext makes you think after watching the ep. Pretty excited to make it to the later seasons and see if it keeps the quality up.

The Marriage of Figaro is one of the better episodes in the early seasons of Mad Men. It's so good. I read through all of the AV Club reviews when I watched the show also. It really helped out a lot and lets you think about each episode individually. I am doing that currently with Breaking Bad as well.

Advancing further into Mad Men and the first episodes of season 4 are fascinating, with Don evolving into a truly tragic character now.
When he was with Betty his confidence allowed him to pick up girls effortlessly, but now there's a sad side to the girls he sleeps with. He has to start paying for it for one, but the real low point is his drunk one night stand with Allison. Little does he know that girl actually cared about him after all those years in front of his office. That 'bonus' he gave her made it extra painful.

The new status quo in s4 came just in time, making the show feel fresh again.

You are in peak Mad Men territory in Season 4. It maybe has the best episode in the whole series. I am interested to see if you pick it out when you watch it. Keep us updated!

24. Breaking Bad - Season 4 - July 2017 - ★★★★☆
"Breaking Bad continues to be a show I can't give a 5-star to. The highs of the show are great, but there is a lot of in between that is a bit of a slog to get through. The ending feels like it could have been a show finale, and it maybe would have if for some reason Breaking Bad wasn't insanely popular by the time this season aired."

I just finished Season 4 of Breaking Bad. I am going to give the show a bit of a break because I think I was getting a bit burned out on it even with a few more exciting episodes at the end of the season. Anything dealing with Walt's family I could give two shits about and that makes it significantly weaker as a show. I know they serve as an important part of the show, but I often just want to skip through anything dealing with Walt Jr., Skyler, or Marie.

I am going to watch Season 2 of The Simpsons to give me a nice tonal break.

still I want to contribute:

Designated Survivor

watched the first episode yesterday. cheesy dialogues but interesting premise. will continue watching with my gf. she doesn't like political shows (The West Wing is a no-go) but this seems more digestible.

Might as well try again! It has been a while. Cornballer may roll this thread into the seasonal TV thread though.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
The Marriage of Figaro is one of the better episodes in the early seasons of Mad Men. It's so good. I read through all of the AV Club reviews when I watched the show also. It really helped out a lot and lets you think about each episode individually. I am doing that currently with Breaking Bad as well.

You are in peak Mad Men territory in Season 4. It maybe has the best episode in the whole series. I am interested to see if you pick it out when you watch it. Keep us updated!

Yeah, The Suitcase. Great episode, I always felt that the show could use a Don/Peggy centered story. It was striking that
Don broke Peggy enough to have her crying in the bathroom, something you couldn't see happening in the early seasons. I remember her passing by crying switchboard ladies, not caring or comforting them either.

I loved The Beautiful Girls too, the one where Ms. Blankenship keels over.
Them carrying the body out while the meeting was going on, was the best office moment since the John Deere stunt.

Finished season 4 yesterday and I felt really bad for
Faye. He spent more time with her and she got her heart broken. She seemed like an overall great person. Although I did like the moment where Megan didn't make a scene when the kids knocked over the milkshake. I think that was a sign for Don that he had something there, she's great with the kids.
I'm sure Don will find a way to ruin what he has with Megan as well. I wonder how long he lasts before cheating on her for the first time.

Regarding those AV Club reviews: Todd VanDerWerf was there for the first season and he wrote some great reviews. They were a bit heavy to read sometimes, but he got really indepth and touched on things I didn't pick up. I see he's back for s5 & 6.

number11

Slowly making my way through my backlog. It's so hard keeping up with these hour long dramas. It doesn't help that new seasons/series of shows seem to come out every single week (looking at you Netflix).

I love stuff like GLOW and Master of None where I can dedicate an evening to binge through the whole thing.

Zakalwe

Banned
Ozark

This show completely took me by surprise. Trailers had me peg it as a wanabe Breaking Bad, but while there are some obvious similarities the way the characters are handled, the overall plot, and the family dynamic etc... is completely different.

Marty (Jason Bateman) is a criminal, but he made the decision to be one /with/ his wife (Laura Linney) /for/ their family, not because of his damaged ego or desperation. And while things inevitably spiral out of control, the way the family work together to solve each problem is convincing.

I don't want to say too much about Marty's character, as getting to know him and how he works is one of the most satisfying parts of the show. He's got a ruthless streak, but it isn't malicious. He sees how to get out of a situation and he takes action.

Of course, sometimes people get hurt, and sometimes things get worse, but it's way the characters remain convincing not only as individuals dealing with each situation but as a unit reacting to them and living as a family through them.

Both the actors mentioned above are on great form here, if anyone remains unconvinced of Bateman's potential for dramatic roles this is a very god argument in favour and Linney is excellent as usual.

Very recommended.

Pachimari

Supergirl S2
Watched 9 episodes and finished the second season of Supergirl today. Generally it was bad all the way through. Everything from Bad Superman and his makeup to the white martians, to Superman that had nothing "super" about him to Cadmus and their intentions. What a huge disappointment. The Guardian was a bad development for Jimmy Olsen and made his character less interesting and I really want them to just abandon the DEO completely but I know they won't do that. I wish Supergirl would be more about the optimism of a girl of steel fighting street crime and having fun making National City a safer place, but instead it's all about the extraterrestrial and threats like mother Luther and the Daxams. Very disappointed.

I do hope that Cat Grant is back to stay for the third season, and I won't mind more Alex/Maggie relationship but they need to give Maggie an arc and make her have something worthwhile to do instead of just being this moral compass and support for Alex. Kara and her friends need to get straight back to CasCo and do some more journalism too.

Boogs31

Shows currently airing that I love:

Game of Thrones Season 7
Insecure Season 2
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver Season 4
Rick and Morty Season 3
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders
Twin Peaks Season 3 (Have only seen parts 1-4)

Shows currently airing that I like:

Casual Season 3
The AV Club Season 1

Shows currently airing that are fine for background entertainment at most:

Ballers Season 3

Recently watched list:

Glow Season 1 (8.5/10)
Master of None Season 2 (9/10)
The Handmaids Tale Season 1 (9/10)
Better Call Saul Season 3 (9.5/10)
Fargo Season 3 (8/10)
Silicon Valley Season 4 (6/10)
Veep Season 6 (6/10)
Sneaky Pete Season 1 (9/10)

Fall Shows that I'm caught up on and plan on watching:

Last Man on Earth Season 4
Brooklyn Nine Nine Season 5
Better Things Season 2
The Good Place Season 2
Stranger Things Season 2
Bojack Horseman Season 4
Vice Principals Season 2
Transparent Season 4
Shark Tank Season 9
Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 9
Search Party Season 2

I'm also re-watching Breaking Bad (I'm on Season 4) and Stranger Things Season 1 at the moment.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I mostly post updates in the TV cancellation thread, but I'll just say that Roseanne still holds up. Even season 9 isn't that bad, although now it basically requires a complete retcon.

Glow - ★★★★★
Best Netflix show by a looooooooong shot, It really dwarfs overrated boring trash like Daredevil, that shit with Kiefer or any other show. Everything is almost perfect; pacing, casting, music, humour and drama, it's superb. TRULY progressive too, which is amazing

House of Cards 5 - ★
Lmfao. It's a fucking cartoon now. Just plain awful but also somewhat attractive

Fargo 3 - ★★★★
Liked this one way more than season two. David Thewlis rocked It

The Americans 4 - ★★★★★
Consistently awesome

Better Call Saul 3 - ★★★★
This is better than BB. There, I said It

The Durrels - ★★★★
Fuck you, not everything needs to be gloomy and edgy and shit, sometimes it's good to watch a fine, heartwarming show. Plus, Keeley Hawes omg

Ripper Street 4 - ★★★★★
Most underrated best show of all time

That's It for now. Will post more soon because i basically only watched TV lately

and Hill Street Blues is amazing, although incredibly depressing

Missed you in the movies threads :(

But to be fair, there's so much good TV now that I understand hehe.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
I was going to post some farewell impressions when I finished Mad Men but I had to say that (s5)
Joan being whored off, treated like a piece of meat and Pryce hanging himself
hit me hard. This show is full of tragic moments, but it never gets this... dark.

neoanarch

I'm rewatching Mozart in the Jungle. I'm really surprised how much I loved this show and how great all of the characters are.

Pachimari

Arrow S5
Finished the fifth season of Arrow today. I spent the last couple of days catching up. I couldn't bring myself to keep up since I thought the new team and plot wasn't good but I came around on it eventually and I believe Adrian Chase was one of the strongest, if not the strongest, villain they've had on the show so far. That psychological game he played, and I also came around on the new team, especially Wild Dog who's just great. It had some great episodes and the finale was kind of like an all-star ultimate conclusion with all these characters in the same place. Anyway, I'm curious about next season with no flashbacks, who survives, what's gonna happen with Wild Dog and his daughter, what about Oliver's son and so on. Good season.

Now here's to finishing up the last five episodes of The Originals season 4.

I was going to post some farewell impressions when I finished Mad Men but I had to say that (s5)
Joan being whored off, treated like a piece of meat and Pryce hanging himself
hit me hard. This show is full of tragic moments, but it never gets this... dark.

The show goes down some really dark paths. The ambiguous morality of all of the characters is one of my favorite parts of the show.

I'm rewatching Mozart in the Jungle. I'm really surprised how much I loved this show and how great all of the characters are.

I watched the first two seasons last fall and really liked it. I got burnt out by the time the third season started, so I put it in a "come back to" list. I definitely liked Rodrigo the most out of all the characters, he was just the right amount of out there.

kevin1025

Banned
I'm currently week to week on Game of Thrones, Twin Peaks, and Preacher. Game of Thrones is great with everything finally clicking into place, Twin Peaks is truly starting to feel like a massive troll to the audience, and Preacher is a whole lot of fun to watch.

I'm slowly working my way through the most recent seasons of Broadchurch, Peaky Blinders (I put off season three because of the long hiatus between it and season four), and Fortitude (which was one of my absolute favorites in the first season).

Then there's the endless Netflix list, haha. It feels like every few weeks the list just explodes. I'm at least six or seven shows behind now. But GLOW is priority of those, I'm four episodes in and love it.

I've been slowly moving through a bunch of different shows at once, which is why I haven't finished any seasons lately. I took quite a break from Breaking Bad going into Season 5, but I just started the first few episodes and I'm greatly enjoying them so far
MAGNETS

I also started watching Series 2 of Fresh Meat on Netflix, it's kind of a dumb show, but I like a bit of British humor on the side and it has some brilliant moments. It is roughly similar to Series 1.

Game of Thrones has been a bit conflicting for me this season so far (Season 7), it is kind of frustratingly paced and if you have knowledge of the books and world a lot of the events don't quite make sense time/place wise, but I guess if you haven't read the books it's probably fine. There has been a mix of some ineffective slower scenes and some very effective moments mixed in with pretty good action, so about what I expect from the show at this point. Not a work of art by any means, but good.

Finally I have been watching an episode or two of The Simpsons before bed and I'm about half way through Season 2 now.

It's been a while since I updated this, but I have just finished the final season of Breaking Bad and obviously saw the Game of Thrones finale.

AoM

Angel (1999-2004)

Rewatch. Not sure where I'd rank it overall, but I can say that the final season is probably my favorite season of television. Everyone was at the top of their game. How I wish it had gotten at least one more season.

Top 5 episodes (I'll spoiler the titles just in case):

A Hole in the World
You're Welcome
Not Fade Away
Smile Time
Waiting in the Wings

What did you think of both?!

Here ya go:

26. Breaking Bad - Season 5 - July - August 2017 - ★★★★★
"The final season of Breaking Bad was a bit liberating compared to the rest of the show. Without delving into spoilers, the show wraps up very nicely. The tension around Walt's family life breaks and finally feels actually relevant in the story resolving one of the biggest weaknesses of the show. Walt's character arc finally reaches a breaking (bad) point after a gradual build up over the past 4 seasons. He realizes his true motivations and passions and follows through with them in the final episode beautifully. That said I found that Jessie's arc has largely plateaued by Season 5, the one piece of growth was him fully losing faith in Walt. I think overall it is the strongest season even if I wish they managed to wrap it up in 13 episodes instead of 16. If my rating scale could be adjusted I would give it something like a 4.6/5."

27. Game of Thrones - Season 3 - July - August 2017 - ★★★★☆
"What a season. The show has basically devolved into an extended Hollywood blockbuster with increased episode budgets. Large set pieces dominate almost every episode, top notch CGI all over the place, and an unrivaled sense of scale for a TV show. It has lost a bit of the artiness and theme based episodes that connected together the majority of the episodes in prior seasons in order to push the plot at a MUCH faster pace. Anyone with a bit of knowledge of the books knows how ridiculous it is that an episode could feature one character being at the Wall and King's Landing within a few scenes of each other, but this was used as a matter of expediency to cut fat from the plot... something GRRM might have to learn for the books. The show remains inconsistent on acting and writing, in particular I thought a lot of the scenes in Winterfell were sub-par at best. With all that said... how epic is this show??"

I watched about half of the Netflix show Atypical on a whim yesterday, I might finish it up as it is surprisingly good even though I admittedly was only half paying attention to one of the episodes.After that I am going to start watching through Twin Peaks S3 and try to catch up to it before the finale. Then I'll move onto Fargo S3.

probably one of the best or if not the best, crime/drama/thriller i can remember, it kept me guessing and always fucking tense guessing and shit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stranger_(TV_series)

5032_Stranger_Nowplay_Small_uLoWtTC.jpg

tootie923

Trapped (Ófærð)

It's sort of like Forbrydelsen and Fortitude (without the freaky sci-fi though). A ferry docks into port and a limbless torso turns up, leading to a murder investigation and a town full of dirty secrets.

It has wonderful, claustrophobic atmosphere and interesting characters. The show takes a couple of episodes to get going, but it's a lot of fun. The sheriff doesn't take shit from the often frustrating townsfolk and ferry crew. I'm about halfway through and I'm pretty sure it will have a closed ending, though a Season 2 is apparently coming with a new case in 2018.

http://deadline.com/2016/09/trapped-baltasar-kormakur-second-season-renewal-trailer-1201819293/

Season 1 is free with Amazon Prime. A good summer show!

e84e3d9de50bee45ec363680427ac5ed--aircraft-carrier-pulls.jpg

TRAPPED_WEB_CAROUSEL_BANNER.jpg

header_2_0.jpg

I'm about 1/3rd through Twin Peaks: The Return and it has bewildered and entranced me. I also watched Netflix's Atypical, I'll post my more complete thoughts on it later, but it was alright. I don't have much relation to anyone with any noticeable amounts of autism so it was an interesting view into the mind of someone that does, but the drama surrounding the main character was pretty standard affair.

lordxar

Been meaning to post in here and keep forgetting. Checked out the first couple episodes of Castlevania and it wasn't really what I expected. Seems a lot larger than just a castle and some dude trying to kill a vampire which is more what I was thinking. There's not many episodes so I'm wondering where a series would go.

Also started Occult Crimes on Netflix. Holy balls I didn't realize there were so many of these types of murder/suicide cult things out there. The two episodes I've watched covered some pretty prolific cases that somehow never made any news near me.

I am almost done with the 4th season of Bojack Horseman and it is absolutely sublime. I highly recommend it as a show if you haven't watched it and I highly recommend watching the 4th season if you haven't started yet.

I showed my older brother a bit of Rick and Morty's first season to get him hooked and have also been keeping up with the show on a weekly basis. Rick and Morty and Bojack have really impressed me with how impactful animated shows can be.

I still have about half of the Twin Peaks Season 3 to watch, I kind of got interrupted when I realized Bojack was out.

Oh, this is the perfect thread for me to say how awesome Gomorrah is. It's my first foreign show (thanks Netflix!) and it's fantastic so far. The Sicario sequel is in very good hands; it's going to be brutal and ruthless as hell if Gomorrah is any indication (Suburra is great too, highly recommended)

While the show lacks like the documentary real life feel of violence in the movie, the show does maintain that gritty on-the-street angle through the unglamorous portrayals of violence and retribution, and the plot moves fast. I'm only on episode 5 of the first season and every episode has felt packed, but not overwhelmingly so, with plot and character developments and gradual expansion of the show's viewpoint of Neapolitan crime life and the influence of the Camorra.

Strong performances, great cinematography, tension and intense violence, and a fascinating look at an era and setting that I know little about

odJDlXkl.jpg

Sadsic

slowly going through the first season of Channel Zero after waiting like a year lol

its not that great but the surreal parts are cool enough

Trapped (Ófærð)

It's sort of like Forbrydelsen and Fortitude (without the freaky sci-fi though). A ferry docks into port and a limbless torso turns up, leading to a murder investigation and a town full of dirty secrets.

It has wonderful, claustrophobic atmosphere and interesting characters. The show takes a couple of episodes to get going, but it's a lot of fun. The sheriff doesn't take shit from the often frustrating townsfolk and ferry crew. I'm about halfway through and I'm pretty sure it will have a closed ending, though a Season 2 is apparently coming with a new case in 2018.

http://deadline.com/2016/09/trapped-baltasar-kormakur-second-season-renewal-trailer-1201819293/

Thanks for the recommendation. Just started watching it, hooked from the first show. Love the oppressively claustrophobic and isolated atmosphere

Narcos - I'm find it interesting, but the docu-thriller and narration elements give it an odd vibe, like we're watching the Cliff Notes summary of events rather than a serialized version.

Fauda - The first episode was pretty tense, looking forward to see where things go next

Got 1864, Southcliffe, Peaky Blinders, and Handmaid's Tale on my watchlist as well

kevin1025

Banned
Trapped (Ófærð)

TRAPPED_WEB_CAROUSEL_BANNER.jpg

header_2_0.jpg

A tad late, but thanks for the write-up! I've been meaning to watch it for a little while now, it's on Netflix here in Canada. I'll definitely get to it very soon.

TB14

Narcos - I'm find it interesting, but the docu-thriller and narration elements give it an odd vibe, like we're watching the Cliff Notes summary of events rather than a serialized version.

Fauda - The first episode was pretty tense, looking forward to see where things go next

Got 1864, Southcliffe, Peaky Blinders, and Handmaid's Tale on my watchlist as well

Next season of Peaky Blinders should be starting soon (October).
Dat cliffhanger

It's weird how I'm compelled to keep watching Narcos. The narration and the way the story progresses alongside it gives the show this weird structure that I don't exactly like that much, but the overall story is so fascinating and insane and the actors playing Pablo and Pena are that good, that I have to keep watching.

28. Atypical - Season 1 - September - ★★☆☆☆
"I'm doing this quite a few days after I actually finished the show so I've lost my main train of thought about the show. I thought the main drama of the show was serviceable to weak, but the subject was mildly interesting.

29. Bojack Horseman - Season 4 - September - ★★★★★
"My favorite Netflix series is back and it delivers again. There is no singular moment or episode that is as impactful as the high parts of Season 3, but Season 4 contains one of the most consistent and hopeful narratives the show has brought forth yet. I can not think of another show that captures the inner workings of human existence and psychology quite as well as Bojack can. It also retains the snappy wit and sight gags that will keep those who are paying attention laughing when they aren't looking deep into themselves in despair. My favorite episode was probably Episode 6, it hit pretty close to home."

30. American Vandal - Season 1 - September - ★★★★★
"I have been on a true crime kick for the past few months via Podcasts and in the past, I have been fully captivated by Serial, Making A Murderer, Paradise Lost, etc. I saw a trailer of this after finishing a movie on Netflix and instantly knew I had to watch it. If the trailer didn't sell me hard enough, the first episode pulled me in full with the absurdist take on the True Crime genre. This may prove to be the best high school drama show I watch all year or maybe even the best in the past few years. There are constant laughs to be had up front, but the backside of the show takes a deep cut into the effects that a documentary has on a community and its subjects. I highly, highly recommend it. I finished it within 24 hours of starting it because of how engrossed I was."

Netflix is killing it with content right now. Still chipping away at Twin Peaks, but I have been invested in finishing up a book and got distracted by these other shows.

TB14

It's weird how I'm compelled to keep watching Narcos. The narration and the way the story progresses alongside it gives the show this weird structure that I don't exactly like that much, but the overall story is so fascinating and insane and the actors playing Pablo and Pena are that good, that I have to keep watching.

Great show. The latest season was probably the best one so far and that's saying something, considering how brilliant Wagner Moura's performance as Pablo was.

Jombie

Rewatching the second season of Twin Peaks. 1-9 are truly great but just about everything in between until the finale is entirely forgettable.

Escobar's story in Narcos should have wrapped up in the first season. I feel the show has taken me in circles and the opening scene in S2E1 was just "oh we're doing this again and right off the bat too!" Does this really carry into season 3?

There are some things I do enjoy about it but man when the annoyances pop up they bug the hell out of me.

Joni

Quantum Leap S1. I'm not getting the show. It is way too disconnected, I don't care enough about the main character's situation. Might be because I know how it will end. I'm going for a different approach from S2, going to switch up with Columbo. Switch after every disc. Mostly because I didn't feel like immediately starting disc 2 of Quantum Leap S2 after disc 1. Which allows me to see how strangely long the start is on the Columbo pilot. I have seen a lot of the episodes but never the pilot.

Finally breaking through with Twin Peaks. Been able to get into the last part of the season and it is picking up fast.

Rick and Morty continues to be fantastic, it may be the best season of the show so far.

Boogs31

Binged both seasons of One Mississippi on Amazon. I thought it was really great. Great characters and social/political commentary. The plot is based off of Tig Notaro's challenging yet inspiring life story. Definitely recommend.

9/10.

AoM

Voltron: Legendary Defender (2016–)

Finally got around to watching this. I like it well enough. Mostly the worldbuilding and some of the humor. But for me, the characters seem more like caricatures. After 33 episodes, I feel like I should care more about them and what they're doing. I'll definitely keep watching, though.

Sadsic

Just finished Transparent S4 - this is clearly the worst season of the show, but it's still pretty good

the critical buzz on the show has also clearly gone away, as it seems like nobody's really watching this season and it's getting fair-to-middling reviews

i would probably still watch like 2 more seasons of this show if it was at this quality tbh tho

Boogs31

Just finished season 4 of Transparent. I agree with Sadsic, it's definitely the worst season, but it's still good.

Also watched American Vandal. Solid show, not very funny but good in every other respect.

Top Bottom