• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 8 | Expecting reprints? Too bad. Waluigi time.

I'm genuinely pleased with f.Corrin's amiibo. Despite the sword being a lil bent and me not being a fan of the weird pink flames they decided to plaster on it, she otherwise looks glorious to me. The silver finish keeps catching my eye and despite not usually being a fan of the pose they've gone for (I prefer the more actiony ones I've seen her in) it oddly works for the amiibo. More importantly, no derp face: she looks just right :3

So remember how I thought Best Buy had canceled my Bayo P2 because it had disappeared from my Orders page and my Shopping History, and so I ordered it again?

Yeah, well, today TWO Bayo P2s arrived. Turns out Best Buy's site didn't accurately reflect what I had ordered.

So now I have one out of the box on my shelf, but I don't know what to do with the other one. It's just sitting in its box in my closet.
...and so began the legend of Neiteio: Ultimate Scalper :p

DooD1234

How long does it take for some amiibo to get restocked? I want Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword Link but they never seem to come back in stock. If I wanted to import does Amazon.jp ship to US? What the best place to look? Might pick up Qbby and maybe the Zelda champions.

Got my Bayos and Clouds today. Cancelled my Best Buy Corrin and ordered through Amazon this morning along with my P2 Corrin, so I could use gift credit. Both arrive Sunday. Smash ride is almost done...

Until P2 WFT, Wario, and Robin, P2-8 Villager, Alph, Larry, Roy, Wendy, Iggy, Morton, Lemmy, and Ludwig.

And Wolf and Snake.

Velcro Fly

I would be so all over Koopaling amiibo. I've said it before too. I don't care if they don't do anything. Now that Gooma and Koopa Troopa are getting amiibo my hope is renewed.

LiK

BB shipped them all separately. One of the boxes is from GS. Better than bubble mailers at least.

DFSU9kNWAAM-TCQ.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Got an email saying Corrin P2 has shipped & will arrive Monday instead of Wednesday. Keep forgetting that the Pikmin amiibo is also out next week.

Velcro Fly

I may have to buy the Pikmin amiibo if they actually ship me Hey Pikmin for the price I paid on Prime Day. Thought there was no way they ship this but with less than a week to go the $13 I paid for Hey Pikmin/Miitopia are still looking good.

Defect

Gamestop is fucking with me. I asked why my Cloud P2 hasn't shipped and they said there was a problem with the payment option so they put it in stock until I fix it.

There's nothing wrong with my bank...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I may have to buy the Pikmin amiibo if they actually ship me Hey Pikmin for the price I paid on Prime Day. Thought there was no way they ship this but with less than a week to go the $13 I paid for Hey Pikmin/Miitopia are still looking good.
Considering Amazon has still kept the order almost 2 weeks after the glitch, I'm honestly expecting them to honor the $6 pre-order for Hey Pikmin.

....there's something funny when you're spending more on the amiibo than the game you can use it on.

zulux21

Got an email saying Corrin P2 has shipped & will arrive Monday instead of Wednesday. Keep forgetting that the Pikmin amiibo is also out next week.

mine should be here sunday beating out half of the amiibo I preordered from bestbuy by a day lol.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
It's so cool to see the Smash line finally completed
for now
! Feels good.

KingBroly

Banned
Sounds like some Amazon Warehouses sent out the WRONG Corrin amiibo

Warehouses thus far:
- Baltimore, MD
- Swedesboro, NJ
- Avenel, NJ

Frogstep

Warehouses thus far:
- Baltimore, MD
- Swedesboro, NJ
- Avenel, NJ

Amazon the GOAT at it again. So, not only might the Corrin I ordered arrive with damages but it won't even be the right one?

Mine hasn't been shipped out yet so for now I'm not panicking. I am, however, worried.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks

Warehouses thus far:
- Baltimore, MD
- Swedesboro, NJ
- Avenel, NJ
YIKES, sure hope this doesn't happen. I just checked & it seems mine came from Kenosha, WI, so I think I'm in the clear?

goldenpp72

So, is there any word if any of the 3 exclusive link Amiibo will ever be reprinted? I kind of missed them entirely and am mad as I had them all until then. I also don't have player 2 cloud now, I hate this hobby :p

prateeko

So, is there any word if any of the 3 exclusive link Amiibo will ever be reprinted? I kind of missed them entirely and am mad as I had them all until then. I also don't have player 2 cloud now, I hate this hobby :p

The most infuriating part is Amazon having exclusives and shipping them out in almost no packaging and then they unsurprisingly show up beaten up as hell.

Gamestop's Twilight Princess Link got a light restock a few weeks ago, but that's all I remember

Corrin and P2 Corrin shipped from Amazon. Bought P2 Corrin first, but it's coming Monday, while Corrin is coming Sunday (initially, both were supposed to come Sunday).

Gamestop's Twilight Princess Link got a light restock a few weeks ago, but that's all I remember

It's worth noting that was still the same production run though. Amazon probably completely sold through all of the Skyward Link units, but Best Buy may still have some more units of MM Link to ship out, as they often have with their exclusives. Don't expect too many though. I seem to recall someone saying Best Buy often hordes a couple thousand of limited run products at their warehouses, in case people need replacements for damaged units, and then they ship the remainder a bit later.

Velcro Fly

Can confirm Kenosha, WI sent me the correct Corrin although after reading the last few posts there was a frantic moment where I was unsure and afraid

Can confirm Kenosha, WI sent me the correct Corrin although after reading the last few posts there was a frantic moment where I was unsure and afraid
My orders typically comes from Kenosha so hopefully I'll be ok. I wanted Corrin P2 the most out of all the amiibo that launched so here's hoping.

Edit: Mine says shipping now, but also says expected to ship the 24th, and I'm to receive the package the 26th. Also, Cloud P2 shipping updated but all it says is USPS awaiting item.

I can't even tell where my Girl Corrin shipped from since it's coming via Amazon's special AMZL carrier >_>

It'll be here tomorrow it claims, so we'll see.

Velcro Fly

I'm all the way down south in Texas. What're the chances I'd get my Corrin sent in from one of the fucked up places?

With prime shipping it is highly unlikely. I live in Indiana just outside of Chicago and I always get my stuff from the Kenosha, WI warehouse when I do the two day Prime shipping option.

With prime shipping it is highly unlikely. I live in Indiana just outside of Chicago and I always get my stuff from the Kenosha, WI warehouse when I do the two day Prime shipping option.

Weird, I'm in Indiana a well right outside Fishers. On Amazon it claims my order arrived at a shipment facility in Hebron KY. But on USPS the only thing it shows is my order picked up in Chester, VA.

Just hoping the Corrin fuckup isnt an east coast specified issue.

Top Bottom