• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Cake Boss

Banned
#1 Center Logan Brown won the memorial cup with 2 assists kewl.

This guy needs to have a strong injury free season if he ever wishes to be this teams future legit #1 Center.

Cake Boss

Banned
DA7VW3hUQAE9-VI.jpg

Pictured from right: God, Phagoof, MYY LIEEEGGEE, some ginger human.

zroid

Banned
I was listening to HC@noon because I was driving

Todd Hlushko started arguing that the Predators actually have an advantage over the Penguins because they don't have any Crosby or Malkin level super stars. After a couple minutes of making this point, he finally admitted: ok I don't know if this makes any sense.

Millard told him you're not supposed to say that Todd, always speak with conviction and let it lie.

sports talk radio is a hell of a thing :lol

Socreges

Banned
So here's the list of injuries that the Sens were dealing with during the playoffs.

DBAOUHqXkAEb2Pb.jpg
Can't recall the last time a team publicized such minor injuries after getting bounced.

Todd Hlushko started arguing that the Predators actually have an advantage over the Penguins because they don't have any Crosby or Malkin level super stars. After a couple minutes of making this point, he finally admitted: ok I don't know if this makes any sense.

Millard told him you're not supposed to say that Todd, always speak with conviction and let it lie.

And this is why they're all such fucking idiots.

yyzjohn

Banned
The fuck is wrong with Tiger? You get shit faced, why not have a driver take you around, not like he can't afford it. I'd have fucking Jives the limo driver taking me around all the time.

Cake Boss

Banned
no kidding, that's just excuses. "bad back" oh boo hoo

And our media and fans is eating it up, especially​ after they lost to a team that had worse injuries.

The only legit one was Karlsson playing on a single leg, every team has players that are playing injured or out because of injuries.

Yawnier

Banned

Hockey central at noon is so terrible. Haven't listened to it in a while but I remember it being a bit more bearable when Jeff Marek is on it, but that isn't saying much because he is still surrounded by a bunch of bozos.

Cake Boss

Banned
O'Neil such a dumbass on Overdrive so far, hating on Subban for having fun on media day, apparently he took away too much attention from Ryan Ellis and Mike Fisher.

Top Bottom