• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Radeon RX Vega thread

FingerBang

So this still isn't the actual announcement?

What? Vega was already announced and we know a lot about the architecture.

This is going to be RX Vega, in other words the gaming cards presentation. We will know about the different SKUs, the price and the release date.

Today is the day, I'm building a new PC next week and this will make me decide where to go.

I will be at Computex tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.
I have nothing to do with the stolen cards you'll hear about

Don't expect a lot of Vega here tbh.

This shouldn't have been called RX Vega reveal thread.

What?

Raja Koduri on Reddit said:
We'll be showing Radeon RX Vega off at Computex, but it won't be on store shelves that week. We know how eager you are to get your hands on Radeon RX Vega, and we're working extremely hard to bring you a graphics card that you'll be incredibly proud to own.[...].

I'm just curious about the specs and price points. If AMD can deliver a good value at $350, then we might see Nvidia and its AIB partners actually put out ##70 cards that are affordable at launch again.

I'd be down for AMD providing the better option at the price point, but I really don't think they can be competitive with GPUs like they were with CPUs.

What? Vega was already announced and we know a lot about the architecture.

This is going to be RX Vega, in other words the gaming cards presentation. We will know about the different SKUs, the price and the release date.

Today is the day, I'm building a new PC next week and this will make me decide where to go.

I will be at Computex tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.
I have nothing to do with the stolen cards you'll hear about

What?
All I'm saying is keep your expectations low.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Do I have to enter my info to register on the site in the OP or will this be viewable anyway once it starts?
Any other links?

Sizzel

As a 1080ti owner, I hope Vega is a monster. I realistically expect nothing from AMD at this point.i mean that in a no hype not and sucks kind of way, They are the budget card maker. Would be awesome to light a fire under NVIDIAs arse for the 2080 series though if they step outside that brand.

what's this monitor?
T0XGSqq.png

Top Bottom