• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT8| ConFuchsia say beta is better

Jeffrey

I'll be super disappointed if it didn't score 100 at minimum now.

But oneplus getting serious about camera is a good thing regardless of the optics.

Anyways anyone else Google app not working the past half day? Just see a spinning loading icon.

Jeffrey

Doing some more reading,seems like HTC and Google and other places work with dxo too so it's not really any controversial. They are a consulting firm.

It's like car companies working with safety inspectors to improve their scores.

Doing some more reading,seems like HTC and Google and other places work with dxo too so it's not really any controversial. They are a consulting firm.

It's like car companies working with safety inspectors to improve their scores.

Are you saying I shouldn't trust the nhtsa ratings?

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
More alleged leaks for op5. No more headphone jack or moved to the top. Who knows!
This is the company who gave users an option for soft or hard keys. Absolutely dumb and a prime example of why "let us choose! Give us options! More options are always good!" is ridiculous.

I doubt I'll ever use the Pixel Launcher, but still.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDeKv5RlCt0

ZOPp7xY.gif

Edit: Oh goddammit. I hope the headphone jack on the 1+ is just up top because I'm not getting a phone that lacks one.

zedge

FYI G6 owners. (there's dozens of us!)

The front facing camera is defaulted to 3mp. Was wondering why it looked bad. I changed to 5mp and it's an improvement. Still not up to par with other phones though. Seems washed out.

I'll be super disappointed if it didn't score 100 at minimum now.

But oneplus getting serious about camera is a good thing regardless of the optics.

Anyways anyone else Google app not working the past half day? Just see a spinning loading icon.

Same issue here with the Google app.

thenexus6

For some reason lately mobile standby as been destroying my battery life and I don't know why. I turned off mobile data and only use wifi in the house and i'm still losing a big chunk to mobile standby. What gives..

I never had this problem before. Not had an update or anything recently..

The front facing camera is defaulted to 3mp. Was wondering why it looked bad. I changed to 5mp and it's an improvement. Still not up to par with other phones though. Seems washed out.

Damn good call. Had no idea. Thanks.

It seems to work normally for me. Though I only just tried to play a playlist locally and cast to my shield for a few seconds.

There did seem to be some lag displaying thumbnails though.

And as for AndroidPay, I still seem to get notifications about stores supporting AndroidPay though I haven't tried to do a transaction.
On my end if it's not currently playing it will repeatedly crashing​ the background even if you click the close app option.

Force closing also doesn't always work

IronRaven

My Google Assistant got an update of sorts. At the top right of assistant, it has a blue spacebar looking button which sorts by "Explore" and "Your Stuff".

Oh no, it's begun. My new phone is no longer as snappy as it used to be. Did I download too many apps? According to memory usage, I'm down to the megabytes in free RAM. Is it normal? What can I do about it?

Jzero

This phone's camera is shit. Holy fuck, I didn't know how good we had it with HDR+. Good thing I don't take that many selfies.

Jzero

Any of you other Instagram users have a problem where you can only see 12 photos on a person's profile (including your own)? It works normally on iOS.

Haha same. Not sure what's up with it. My ffc on my iPhone 6s plus looks so much better. I do like the main cameras though. Wide angle is pretty sweet too.
I take more of my photos in low light so this phone is going to suck for me. I'm going to have to carry around my Nexus 6P as a backup camera.

zedge

Any of you other Instagram users have a problem where you can only see 12 photos on a person's profile (including your own)? It works normally on iOS.

I take more of my photos in low light so this phone is going to suck for me. I'm going to have to carry around my Nexus 6P as a backup camera.
Oh that sucks. Haven't tried low light yet.

NeOak

Mr.Shrugglesツ;237324735 said:
I wonder what the real score is.
74 is the new top of the scale when they set the Lumia 1020 to that.

Anything after that you gotta subtract 26 points due to $hilling

Jeffrey

weird... google search app isn't working on my s8. neither is google assistant voice, nor is it on google search/now app.

had to set my timer like a peasant.

Samsung has a killer deal on s8 if you buy on their website. You get $750 back on your form of purchase once you pop in a TMobile sim and use the phone. One you get the discount and sell one you would end up with a s8 for around $200 or sell both and make a profit😁 you also get the 2 s8 entertainment kits too with free Netflix and sd card and clear cover.

Jeffrey

Samsung has a killer deal on s8 if you buy on their website. You get $750 back on your form of purchase once you pop in a TMobile sim and use the phone. One you get the discount and sell one you would end up with a s8 for around $200 or sell both and make a profit😁

are you really in brazil.

Top Bottom