• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster has been delayed to 2014 according to SE reps @ PAX

Aurizen

For what it's worth, this was a Japanese event where 2013 was still stated. A 2013 date was also given in a recent Famitsu. Doesn't directly apply to western markets.

Also, Kagari told me a some time ago that she heard it was delayed, sometime between E3 and Gamescom. She also revealed that in this thread. It's not impossible fore Kagari to be wrong, but after the Gamescom trailer showing no date, and PAX reps stating 2014, I'm not optimistic.

PAX is our final confirmation.... if nothing is been said of a date.. absolute delay.

Aurizen

x-x-2-768x1024.jpg

found this on Savecontinue... so theres still small hope... I still have hope till TGS...

EB Games in Auckland, New Zealand

Aurizen

what if its a ninja release?

the development was so undetermined that it just so happens to be be October, and not a 2014 release

ohlawd

what if its a ninja release?

the development was so undetermined that it just so happens to be be October, and not a 2014 release

I'm still semi hoping for a ninja release, too.

SE's suffered through a lot of bombas lately, what's another one?

Top Bottom