• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AirPods : compatible ps4/ Xbox ?

f@luS

More than a member.
Hi. I’ve searched but couldn’t find anything

Can I use the AirPods from Apple with a PS4 pro or Xbox One x ?

Thanks

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
they are compatible as standard bluetooth ear buds. So if they support BT audio, then yes they are compatible.

sun-drop

i have airpods working on switch and ps4 using this usb for $36

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZYYPFHU/?tag=neogaf0e-20

only sound works. microphone doesn't work on ps4/nintendo switch using the usb.

that page on amazone says it is compatable with the mic ...

"It is also compatible with the PlayStation 4 Console, offering great wireless audio with communication with your gaming headset's built-in mic."

If this works i'd be keen to use some iconX headphones on ps4

blitz64

that page on amazone says it is compatable with the mic ...

"It is also compatible with the PlayStation 4 Console, offering great wireless audio with communication with your gaming headset's built-in mic."

If this works i'd be keen to use some iconX headphones on ps4

The mic works for headsets made by Creative. The microphone may or may not work for various headsets not made by Creative. You can read the comments and reviews on amazon on which headsets work and which does not work.

Question: According to creative site, chat/voice mic will only work if your bt hdset supports aptx-ll (not regular aptx) or faststream

Answer: that is correct, make sure to buy a headset with the aptx-ll and not just aptx or the mic won't work.

Top Bottom