• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HEWILLNOTDIVIDE.US 24-hr Livestream (for 4 yrs of Trump presidency) (Shia LeBeouf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rootbeer

Banned
lmao, you mean trolls have already started casing the Albuquerque site?
4chan gets massive traffic. Yet to be seen how it will compare to the NY installation, but I think they might face more opposition here.

Anyway from Shia's words on the stream earlier, everyone is welcome as long as they aren't expressing bigotry such as racism.

Does anyone know what that annoying as fuck thunder sound is

Rootbeer

Banned
Day 1 and already the process is repeating... soon as the late night hits, the good folk hit the bed and the weirdo trump supporters who just want to wink to the camera about /pol/ come out to chuckle to themselves.

Here's Shia from earlier today, going off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltzeOnyXW_0

Obviously from the channel of an opposing viewpoint but it's all i could find short notice

Day 1 and already the process is repeating... soon as the late night hits, the good folk hit the bed and the weirdo trump supporters who just want to wink to the camera about /pol/ come out to chuckle to themselves.

Here's Shia from earlier today, going off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltzeOnyXW_0

Obviously from the channel of an opposing viewpoint but it's all i could find short notice

What's that stuff about the Mexican marines?

Anyway, America DOES need to wake up. This stuff that's happening is incredible.

So far surprisingly few trolls. And as long as they stick to "Krusty Krab is unfair" signs and don't veer into nazi shit I might even be fine with them

Rootbeer

Banned
The project has been vandalized.

https://gyazo.com/c2c11d07b37fc45addf12a4623157ef2

C5MQ2vVWcAAvfmd.jpg:large

Ironically enough Trump is revered much more as an idol by the right than the left ever did with Obama.

Obama probably got his warmest reception at the very tail end of his presidency.

Big Nikus

I watched it all the time when it was in NYC. I've stopped, it's not healthy and I'm just getting mad seeing these morons at night.

I started to like seeing familiar faces on the NYC stream though, there were some decent people. I'm glad the veteran who was called "stolen valor" by the alt-right came back day after day, it pissed them off. These fuckers found his real name and threatened his wife and newborn baby, and he still came back and remained positive.

I just checked to see if the stream got better at night, and the second it loaded, a guy was saying stuff in defense of Milo. Then another guy stopped him and they started to strike Dragon Ball poses.
-___-

What does that even mean? I get false idols as a far right conservative term but what idiot puts it over 'he will not divide us'? They can fuck right off to their one and only idol Trump.
Yeah. The message is not very thought out. Embarrassing. I should really go out to see it before it's removed or something.

SKINNER!

Banned
What does that even mean? I get false idols as a far right conservative term but what idiot puts it over 'he will not divide us'? They can fuck right off to their one and only idol Trump.

I think it's meant to be aimed at Shia. "Do it" must be referring to his motivational video and the "Reject False Idols" connects to how critics/trolls see the HWNDU movement/experiment/whateveryoucallit as some kinda weird cult thing since people keep chanting that phrase to the camera over and over.

Been a while since I checked this...it's just a flagpole now?

Apparently they relocated again to an unknown location and the only thing on the stream was a flag saying "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US".
Except 4channers found out the location anyway and stole the flag. =I

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Credit where it is due, people on 4chan will go to some crazy lengths to fuck with people because that is some damn crazy levels of dedication right there.

I know right? Like, I want to hate on this and call them fucking shits, but that was some fucking crazy determination on their part right there to ruin a Jewish man's response project to some nazi bullshit.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Credit where it is due, people on 4chan will go to some crazy lengths to fuck with people because that is some damn crazy levels of dedication right there.
They deserve no credit for going to sociopathic lengths to ruin a Jewish actor's response to nazism. These people literally have nothing better to do with their free time.

kamspy

37 hours from nothing but a picture of the sky. This is some of the funniest internet lulz I've heard about in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom