• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Mar |OT| Knicks fans now drinking JD in straight shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerD

I want to hop 3 years in the future just for a little bit and watch Durant. His progression every year is pretty special.

Lebron has better stats than Durant. Its not just about ppg

Durant is underrated statistically because he draws a lot of defensive attention without the ball which isn't counted as a stat yet (but should). Durant's also improved his ball handling and playmaking a lot.

But LeBron has been better.

god damn it Wade, I have never seen him miss so many dunks in a season

he's not really good friends with them. they get along well as teammates and are friends but wade and bron are tight with each other and bosh does his own thing. so you should probably quit posting dumb, ignorant shit that you think is funny
Would it have been better if I had wondered if Wade sent Bosh to pick up his valtrex and he is just stuck in traffic with the rest of the heat fans?

Don't be so fucking sensitive.

Would it have been better if I had wondered if Wade sent Bosh to pick up his valtrex and he is just stuck in traffic with the rest of the heat fans?

Don't be so fucking sensitive.

I'm not being sensitive. I'm actually telling you to stop trying to be funny when you're not. Picking on Bosh for that, even not knowing his grandma died...is an old, broken record.

And god damn that alley oop.

Puddles

Banned
Thats one of the dumbest things that I have ever read

Hey, I didn't make this up. Well, I did observe this after watching LeBron put up triple doubles in games where he barely seemed to have an impact. But Hollinger confirms:

John Hollinger said:
I bring this up because the research I did on assist quality (see also the comments on Chris Paul and Baron Davis) support the idea that James' passes aren't always the most incisive. Using data from Hoopdata.com on the location of player assists, the average assist from James was worth considerably less than those from most other players, because they were far more likely to be a low-percentage shot.

While the average assist is worth about 0.67 points, my research indicates that an assist from James was worth more like 0.58 points because so many of them were midrange jumpers. For the season, 42.6 percent of his assists produced a 2-point jumper away from the rim, one of the highest rates in the league. Conversely, only 29.6 percent of his assists led to a dunk or a layup; among players with at least 200 assists, only four players were worse.

Based on shooting percentages at each distance, I calculated that the marginal value of an average dunk/layup assist is about 1.329 points in 2010-11, whereas the marginal value of an assist on a long 2 was just 0.356 points. Make this adjustment for all the league's playmakers and it becomes clear that James' assists were worth a lot less than most other players'. Among those with at least 300 assists, only two players had lower-value assists.

So sensitive. And it ain't nothing new.

BRTky.jpg

So tough guy what else would you like to contribute tonight?

Piecake

Hey, I didn't make this up. Well, I did observe this after watching LeBron put up triple doubles in games where he barely seemed to have an impact. But Hollinger confirms:

How the fuck did he come up with that bullshit? an assist means 2 points. A dunk isnt worth more than a 15 foot shot.

Lebron is a more efficient scorer, a better rebounder, a better playmaker, and a better defender than Durant.

BRTky.jpg

So tough guy what else would you like to contribute tonight?
You called me an asshole after I threw a light jab with no venom, and I'm not acting like a tough guy. I just think you're acting like a kid protecting his favorite wwe wrestler and that behavior from you is nothing new.

You called me an asshole after I threw a light jab with no venom, and I'm not acting like a tough guy. I just think you're acting like a kid protecting his favorite wwe wrestler and that behavior from you is nothing new.

So you're telling me I'm acting sensitive when you're the one who has spent his last 3 posts defending himself.

OK. By the way, only you would know anything about being a kid protecting his favorite WWE wrestler.

Vire

Might I remind you how entirely absurd you acted when your dearest Kobe was hurt in the All Star game?

Grow up dude.

Might I remind you how entirely absurd you acted when your dearest Kobe was hurt in the All Star game?

Grow up dude.
Did I physically hurt someone ina pick up game now? Did I fracture snitchy's nose or give him a mild concussion.

Heatage is reaching new lows tonight jesus christ.

Grow up dude.
please. not just him.
everyone was shocked at how stupid wade was.
its quite interesting only HEAT-age would downplay something that disgusting

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
FELTON HIT A THREE!!!

FELTON HIT A THREE!!!

FELTON HIT A THREE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom