• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curren$y with yet another tape
Screen-Shot-2016-12-01-at-12.01.09-AM.png

and apparently hes dropped a tape every month this year? dudes work ethic is crazy

Omzz

Can't wait for cole to brag about his college degree and how many broads he used to fuck in the dorm rooms

Eos

J coles new album drops Dec 9. Titled " 4 Your Eyez Only"

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/4-your-eyez-only/id1181531244

Preorder out on itunes
sleepsmilie.gif

KiD CuDi ft. Travi$ Scott - Baptized in Fire. Seems like this is that collab La Flame was hinting at months ago.
sort of wavy. i like the beat.
RTJ3 coming 1/13, with Danny Brown, Kamasi Washington, BOOTS, and Trina along with TVOTR's frontman.
i was hoping for a kendrick feature but danny is good
Star Wars themed track I did with Johnny Fett. I did the beat. Don't worry, the star wars isnt overbearing.

https://soundcloud.com/johnnyfett/light-speed

nice job!

FZZ

Banned
Okay the Illuminati is real

Listening to up like donald trump

lyrics constantly saying now you done fucked up

twerk like she from RUSSIA???

brehs

Okay the Illuminati is real

Listening to up like donald trump

lyrics constantly saying now you done fucked up

twerk like she from RUSSIA???

brehs
I think the question you're forgetting to ask is, why the fuck would the Illuminati induct Rae Sremmurd of all people.

Kodak just got freed
Considering the details of his sexual assault leaked, I'm not sure that's a good thing.
“[Octave] forced the victim onto the bed in the room and then onto the floor of the room,” the warrant says. “The [defendant] removed the victim’s underwear” and attacked her orally and then penetrated her, it says.

The “victim repeatedly told the defendant no and to stop. The defendant did not stop,” the warrant says.

Police say Octave also bit the woman on the neck and chest. A sexual assault kit confirmed the injuries, and the woman identified Octave as her attacker, the arrest warrant says.

Listened to the new RTJ song. They unfortunately are getting the wrong recognition (and I find it justifiable to criticize their fan base), but I can't deny how much their music bangs. I'll definitely check out their new album.

overcast

New RTJ is nice. I find it's just better to listen to their shit and not care about anything surrounding 'em.
This is the case with literally everything imo.

I understand it gets tough to drown out the noise though. I've been there plenty of times

PlayDat

Yeah I think these are good, both definitely quite poppy in parts but deserve some love for sure:

Both of these cats are from Wisconsin. Maybe I hadn't been paying close enough attention before, but I feel like the midwest has been wrecking shit for the past 2-3 years. Rappers like Chance, Noname, Saba, Denmark Vessey, Lizzo, and Danny Brown are starting to gain more mainstream attention (although a couple are much more well known than the rest). On the other end of the spectrum, established artists Common, Lupe, Kanye, and Slum Village also released new projects that were generally well received over the same time frame.

BlackJace

RTJ is performing at The Game Awards right now.
Needless to say, an flood of posts that proudly proclaim how much they hate rap follow

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
RTJ looks like they're about as animated as a ruler when they perform. I wouldn't want to see them perform anywhere but a pit/cypher setting.

RTJ need to go back to the BET Awards!
When I read that post, I was shocked. Like what the fuck, does the casual racism just not register or something?

I bet the same fucktards that were saying "OMG the cursing and the loudness and the rippity raps" are the same idiots who only listen to videogame OSTs and wonder why no one lets them play their music in the car. They're the same idiots who are like "Music nowadays sucks, the Beatles and the Stones are the best!". It aggravates me when I just see people completely sideline an entire genre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom