• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - Season 4 - Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dany

Banned
They are. I was blown away when it popped up while I was watching an episode the other night (season 2 episode 1 I think).

That is beyond terrible. I mean you can't even google/youtube breaking bad or the chracter/actor of Gus without THAT showing up.

CrankyJay

Banned
Finished watching season 4 today. I think I started about 1½ month ago with Season 1. I love the series. One of (if not the) best drama series I've seen.
I loved all seasons, though I had sometimes had the feeling there wasn't a real build up towards a climax. It just feels like one big story split in 4 different seasons. I think Gus was a great villain. The two-face VFX were pretty good.

The first two episodes of season 2 are my favorites I think (where Walt and Jessie get abducted by the Mexican dude). So intense. It really felt like those 2 episodes where supposed to be in season 1...

Great cast, especially Bryan Cranston is a great actor. I love how Walt starts as a 'father on auto-pilot' and is pretty bad ass later on.

The only think I found really really lame was the airplane crash. It felt so incredible stupid and out of place. I also found the two Mexican cousins pretty meh.

Anyways bring on season 5! Can't wait.

Season 1 was cut short because of the writers strike.

Dreaver

There is actually one thing that wasn't clear for me. Brock wasn't poisoned by ricine but by the berries instead. I was wondering did he eat them by accident or WAS it Gus (or his men)? Is this explained somewhere I missed?
Season 1 was cut short because of the writers strike.
Ahhh, so it wasn't coincidence I was thinking that.

maharg

idspispopd
There is actually one thing that wasn't clear for me. Brock wasn't poisoned by ricine but by the berries instead. I was wondering did he eat them by accident or WAS it Gus (or his men)? Is this explained somewhere I missed?

You should maybe watch the last shot of the last season again.

Superimposer

This is getting weirder all the time

Wow, a great deal of the awesomeness of Season 4 was unfortunately lost on you.

The last shot of the entire season makes it clear that it was Walt who poisoned him.

Also recall Walt spinning the gun on the table in his garden when he was certain he was going to be killed, and it lands pointing at the Lily of the Valley plant. At this point he came up with his idea.

Fry

Detail about the new promo:

Walt still has him nose bandage, which means there won't be a big (if at all) time difference between episodes.

Skylar looking hot in that promo. So I guess Season 4 was just some kind of anomaly.
ibf5PoYLV3Rw0y.gif

Dreaver

You should maybe watch the last shot of the last season again.
Wow, a great deal of the awesomeness of Season 4 was unfortunately lost on you.

The last shot of the entire season makes it clear that it was Walt who poisoned him.

Also recall Walt spinning the gun on the table in his garden when he was certain he was going to be killed, and it lands pointing at the Lily of the Valley plant. At this point he came up with his idea.

Ahhh I saw the shot but to be quite honest I wasn't even thinking about Walt doing it.. He's too nice for it... Why wasn't I thinking straight?

This makes me looking forward to S5 even more!

Thanks for clearing up. :)

maharg

idspispopd
Walt.. nice... I will never understand how anyone puts those two words in the same sentence. Without 'not' also being in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom