• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kid Icarus Uprising |OT| On a Wing and a Prayer

I've been busy doing other stuff so I haven't really had the time to get better weapons so I'm not sure if tonight's the night for me. We'll see I guess.

O.v.e.rlord

Banned
Man! The MP is still very much alive even after, what, like three years? I never had an issues of finding a match this weekend! LOVE THIS GAME!

jnWake

I bought this game somewhat recently (September) and was surprised at the online activity. I played many matches and barely had to wait. It helps that the game is damn good but I was honestly very surprised since this game barely gets any attention outside of the control scheme.

Hunting for achievements is very fun but also challenging. It has made my progress through the story very slow haha. I'm on like Chapter 15 but have completed most of Palutena's Treasure Hunt.

TheMoon

I bought this game somewhat recently (September) and was surprised at the online activity. I played many matches and barely had to wait. It helps that the game is damn good but I was honestly very surprised since this game barely gets any attention outside of the control scheme.

Clearly the controls are so terrible that people running prison camps use the online multiplayer to torture prisoners, hence the continued activity. ;)

Regiruler

God almighty I finally beat chapter 11 without getting hit after getting back into the game over the past week.

Mega laser and reflect were MVP.

FSLink

Banned
@ Reset Era Forum

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif