• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT2| I'm Felyne Eggs-tatic!

tragic

Developer
Velo/Rajang (GS/LS bias). Starting 133. Going to 140.

Who's in!?

Will post room if anyone is interested!

Wanderer5

I finally got that damn brach gem lol, and so now:

DSCN0754_zpstiwc351g.jpg

DSCN0755_zpswngdaj7c.jpg

Whew glad that done. I went with some orange color for the armor to match the color of the charge blade at the moment.

Also lol so fml is censored but not bitch? Wow.XD

Mupod

What the fuck, how low does Kushala have to be for a repel? My group disconnected so I figured I'd finish him on my own, but apparently they did literally no damage before that. I managed to break his horn so I figured I was doing okay on damage but the quest failed and I got nothing. What a waste of time. Fuck this monster too, worst in the series by far and of course I end up having to fight it 20 times for a 60% drop that doesn't exist.

Ken

Wow, advanced Monster Hunter! Gets easier as the quest goes on since Gore and Seregios drop down on their own to get blown up.

I just picked up a new 3DS (DS virgin) and MH4U. I've played a couple of hours but I'm just getting started. Here's my code If anyone else is just getting started, or just feels like adding me.

3583-1684-8163

Anyone have any tips for the C stick? I'm having a hard time aiming down with it, it's not as responsive as the other axes for me. Is it just a matter of wearing it in?

Prototype

Great hunts, Mu, Sassy and Lazy.

Sorry I couldn't hunt longer. Shower and dinner, and my gf came home and surprised me by bringing her mom and sister and baby with them...

Wanderer5

Ended up doing another Brachydios run, even through I pretty much done with him for now, to run around with the new armor and blam got another brach gem lol. Well guess I can save that for the X armor.XD

Finally got an Edgemaster talisman but its only +2 ;_;

If it was 3 or 4 it could have freed up a gear slot but I can't do shit with 2.

Yet to get any handicraft talismans either.

Good hunts! I had to go though, sorry!

-Alternis

Very very late here, but thanks for the help. Digging your status set. Eclipse and I had to leave shortly after any way.

Joined for a couple hunts.

Thank you, too. Oh, and rest assured, Eclipse knows about armor skills and upgrading. It's just that for the first time in awhile we were actually in the same city playing so we were just rushing through the ranks without giving him time to make new armor.

Finally got an Edgemaster talisman but its only +2 ;_;

If it was 3 or 4 it could have freed up a gear slot but I can't do shit with 2.

Yet to get any handicraft talismans either.
I got my first handicraft tali the other day. +5 with 1 slot. I wonder if a +5 three slot one exists?

I got my first handicraft tali the other day. +5 with 1 slot. I wonder if a +5 three slot one exists?

YOU GOT A +5 HANDICRAFT WITH THREE SLOTS?

...All of my murderous thoughts. All of them. You can have them all.

Fake edit: Just saw you said 1 slot.

Still. Jelly. Anger. Rawr.

deim0s

Dat new thread smell.

D E S I R E S E N S O R

How does Gaming/Community thread posting work? Would have been nice to advertise this game more on the gaming side. But we're already in community.

The best way probably is to post something on the gaming side when news or DLC releases.

Seil

In theory, +7 with three slots is possible from Enduring charms. Combined with an Artisan 3 jewel that'd be Sharpness+1 with just the charm.

I'm not entirely sure what rules there are for charm generation, though. I just know that enduring charms can have up to +7 handicraft and can have up to three slots. I'm assuming those can roll together.

Shengar

I have a handicraft+4 charm with three slots, which mean it's actually +7 with artisan jewel.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Woot bronze crown get

Managed to get a 3 slot, handicraft +6, gloves off +5 today
Rocking the nakunakuna set's skills with just a full narga x set thanks to it

Woot bronze crown get

Suddenly all these lucky people come out of the woodwork. BACK INTO THE WOODCHIPPER WITH YOU.

Shengar

While I have that charm, I rarely used it. I don't know losing Attack Up M (or L) and Razor Sharp for Sharpness+1 really worthed it.
Woot bronze crown get

That is some hax charm shit

rpmurphy

Thank you, too. Oh, and rest assured, Eclipse knows about armor skills and upgrading. It's just that for the first time in awhile we were actually in the same city playing so we were just rushing through the ranks without giving him time to make new armor.
Ah ok. It was just odd seeing the base defense on the armor. :p

so broke.... so not willing to sell any of the mats i get. Hermitaur stuff? I'm sure i'lll find a use for it :(
What HR are you? Once you pass Hr7 and get into G, you can fight Akantor/Uklanos with the intent to sell all of his materials because they're garbage. Really good money farming.

If you're not that far, just use your caravan points to multiply Godbugs and sell those

Top Bottom