• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE 2k18 |OT| Neville May Walk Out, But Yuke's Are Still Here For You

Mahonay

Banned
I don't know why, but D-Pad Down + R1 causes my MyPlayer to collapse. There's not even anything associated with D-Pad Down for normal guys.

https://youtu.be/0JonfR5vStc

ZT3ifhG.gif
LOL. Clearly it's meant to intimidate your opponent.

I am so happy that community creations clearly marks off that the wrestler you are looking at has a custom entrance/victory/moveset. No more duds.

z4chc3na

My damn Cena Nuff edition isn’t suppose to arrive until Monday. Was hoping to get in before some of the glitches are patched lol

shanafan

That's why I put the quotes... I feel many will illegally download it rather than purchasing thanks to the pc version.

I wonder how many will "download it" on pc this year rather than console purchase?

Most people who get it for PC do it for the modding community. The modders tools require the Steam version and will not work on any cracked games. It’s a nice thing done by the community to help the game devs.

Sephzilla

Most people who get it for PC do it for the modding community. The modders tools require the Steam version and will not work on any cracked games. It’s a nice thing done by the community to help the game devs.

Off topic but your avatar offends me!

Roman should never be allowed near the GOAT championship belt like that

Calderc

They should realise what they have and do something like the Hall of Meat from the Skate games.

Like a Big Show Toss, or see who can phase through the cage the fastest.

Hasney

Career mode objectives are all sort of messed up. Been proving to Jericho we could make a good team by beating up Mojo, then Mojo cut a promo on me saying he didn't want to team with me and I should stop begging and all my responses were like I did want to tag with him...

Career mode objectives are all sort of messed up. Been proving to Jericho we could make a good team by beating up Mojo, then Mojo cut a promo on me saying he didn't want to team with me and I should stop begging and all my responses were like I did want to tag with him...

Typical Mojo.

The Ummah

Banned
Hope I get some good .gif material when I put some time into this game tonight.

Still laughing at the Razor Ramon one that was posted. Wheeweee.

RBH

Remember how much flair and style the finishers used to have in these games?
X_5rsQ.gif

51ef49171f.gif
One of my biggest pet peeves with the 2K games

The finishers have no impact or panache to them, there's little distinction between them and a simple arm drag as far as presentation goes.

dubq

One of my biggest pet peeves with the 2K games

The finishers have no impact or panache to them, there's little distinction between them and a simple arm drag as far as presentation goes.

Which entry was it where you could hold the finisher button in the middle of the move and it would do a bullet-time spin around effect? I thought that was always a super cool effect.

Hasney

I'm in the Money in the Bank match and one of the objectives is use the ladder in a move and I think it's bugged. Done plenty of moves, but I "fail" and can't continue.

Hasney

I'm in the Money in the Bank match and one of the objectives is use the ladder in a move and I think it's bugged. Done plenty of moves, but I "fail" and can't continue.

Yup, I did every variation in one match and still nothing. Completely broken.

Hasney

It finally fucking worked after 37 matches. After dealing with all the shitty AI not stopping the other AI on top of ladders not triggering the objective, it finally went through. I won and did a ladder move in about half of them.

Whole story was cool though. AJ asked me to take people out of the match to stop them winning and cashing in, which got me in the match. Next week he wants me to announce that I'm relinquishing and that I'm AJ's hired muscle. I hope I get the choice.

EDIT: Of course you dont get a choice. You turn on AJ.

Promo system, just like the AI, is utter trash. Like not a single redeemable thing about it.

Top Bottom