• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon 2: October 13 Splatfest - Vampires vs. Werewolves

Poppy

meanwhile the japanese one sounds like it would just end up with a bunch of pictures of yaranaika faces and anikis

HotchieMotchie

Neo Member
Not really immortal

And I'm sure you've been out under the sun at times

Well, at least impervious to traditional causes of death, like aging, disease, etc. A werewolf is just as vulnerable as an ordinary wolf.

And yeah, sure, but I'm sure I could rework my schedule around being a vampire. Lots of media companies let you work remotely from home these days.

Toxi

Banned
Beasts all over the shop... You'll be one of them sooner or later.

tumblr_noy4g7YMzK1rn9ge0o1_400.gif

jorgejjvr

Well, at least impervious to traditional causes of death, like aging, disease, etc. A werewolf is just as vulnerable as an ordinary wolf.

And yeah, sure, but I'm sure I could rework my schedule around being a vampire. Lots of media companies let you work remotely from home these days.
In twilight they can also live forever and stay young. Warewolves

Vampires sparkle in the sun, not as bad, but not ideal

atr0cious

In Bram Stoker's Dracula, Dracula has superhuman strength and speed, he can fly, turn invisible, walk on walls, force blast people, turn into fog, drain blood, change appearance, conjure storms, revive himself with a dirt nap, and transform into bats and moths and owls and (yes) even wolves. Also has a haram of vampire babes and an awesome castle.

As always, Pearl is the best.
In the best selling generation defining hit series Twilight, they can also chill in the sun, revealing their shiny skin. Vampires stay winning.

atr0cious

But the DayWalker existed before those scrubs
It was very hard for me to write a lot of those words.

I don't know why anyone would want to be a werewolf. In almost every version except twilight, being one is considered the ultimate curse. You can't control it, you can't control yourself, you can't have loved ones unless they're cursed too, and even then you're never happy because you're constantly running from your blackouts consequences. Vampires have to worry about uv rays and euro weebs trying to stop them from being super awesome. Hard choice really.

Fandangox

I don't know why anyone would want to be a werewolf. In almost every version except twilight, being one is considered the ultimate curse. You can't control it, you can't control yourself, you can't have loved ones unless they're cursed too, and even then you're never happy because you're constantly running from your blackouts consequences. Vampires have to worry about uv rays and euro weebs trying to stop them from being super awesome. Hard choice really.

What about the insatiable blood addiction

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
werewolf

because kung fu werewolves exist

32gVMYq.png

and the best digimon is a werewolf

Weregarurumon_re.jpg

Err what.

Many, many werewolf fiction nowadays has this "control lycanthropy through training".

Griss

Watch this and try and tell me it would be better to be a Vampire.

"I hate being bored and I can punch suns"

(Greatest video game ad ever, btw)

Toxi

Banned

Werewolves only gotta deal with their problems once a month.

Vampires gotta deal with them every day.

atr0cious

What about the insatiable blood addiction
Meh, homeless people are a dime a dozen. Not to mention in some forms blood makes them super strong. Ooh no, a girl i like cut her finger. Guess I'll just scarf her up then wait the year of emotional mourning before I start dating again.

In Bram Stoker's Dracula, Dracula has superhuman strength and speed, he can fly, turn invisible, walk on walls, force blast people, turn into fog, drain blood, change appearance, conjure storms, revive himself with a dirt nap, and transform into bats and moths and owls and (yes) even wolves. Also has a haram of vampire babes and an awesome castle.

As always, Pearl is the best.
Oh, so now invisibility is cool? Lol.

Poppy

Meh, homeless people are a dime a dozen. Not to mention in some forms blood makes them super strong. Ooh no, a girl i like cut her finger. Guess I'll just scarf her up then wait the year of emotional mourning before I start dating again.
well at least you already have your sociopathy on lock

Time to pull out Splatoon again. Unlike the first two Splatfests, this one made me think a bit as I like both vampires and werewolves. But I'm team werewolf this time.

9735eb791212208a58a3eb0d32cd9a87.gif

155046_o.gif

True Fire

Framing this post on my wall

Mephala

While vampires typically have more weaknesses werewolves have a few as well. Also, losing complete control and going berzerk during the full moon while not being too different from regular humans at other times... I think I'll take Vampire. Retain full control, sacrifice daylight and live off blood.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Vampires can fly and are virtually immortal. Take that, werewolves!

not really, weak to stakes, garlic, holy water, sunlight, I think at one point they were weak to silver too

I've seen full powered Vampires throughout various media, so i'm going with them. Also werewolves are boring and suck.

It's funny because because I think vampires are boring because of that - they're overpowered marysues.

Aleh

Warewolves will probably win thanks to the furry community...
Vampire all day (or should I say night? Lol ok)

Toxi

Banned
Why do people go for "modern" vampire shit while only look for "classic" werewolf?
To be fair, "classic" vampire would be original Dracula, who can survive sunlight, transform into animals and smoke, crawl up walls, and use hypnosis. Pretty damn strong, though his nocturnal sleep cycle did him no favors.

It's only once you get to Nosferatu and later that death by sunlight becomes a problem.

atr0cious

not really, weak to stakes, garlic, holy water, sunlight, I think at one point they were weak to silver too
All close range attacks that only books make viably dangerous. The strain tv show shows how powerful one can be if written a little intelligently. Constantly moved coffin, thralls in important positions, never conventionally attacking.

Toxi

Banned
All close range attacks that only books make viably dangerous. The strain tv show shows how powerful one can be if written a little intently. Constantly moved coffin, thralls in important positions, never conventionally attacking.
Someone's never watched From Dusk Till Dawn.

Poppy

you know, as a furry i still dont really identify the curse of lycanthropy with furries

they just arent organized in the same compartment

i mean i guess worgen are...hmm

Top Bottom