• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT8| Who wants to talk about Murders?

What shall El Topo's avatar be?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ty4on

The qualifiers are first announced on Wednesday, but right now I'm playing in a light game on mu to warm up here:
http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/8046-Cats-Dogs-Mafia-(Welcome-to-Mafia-Universe!)

It has a posting restriction and I'm going to be working a lot. I'm trying to make sure I have some days off for my qualifier.

I'm also not done with my bio so just post stuff you'd like to see. I'd love fun stuff, it's not like I have a lot of impressive plays behind me :p

Ty4on

I may make a one way discord invite only chat where I stalk myself o.o;

If last season is any indication activity will be pretty high, but it's a fun read and it looks like the playerlist will be really varied.

Sawneeks

Banned
Hello Murderers! Going to interrupt your regularly scheduled killing to bring an important announcement!

Do you own a Nintendo Switch? Are you planning on buying Mario Kart 8 Deluxe when it launches this week? Do you enjoy seeing your enemies driven before you and crushing their hopes and dreams with a well-timed Blue Shell?

Then look no further!

This coming Sunday ( the 30th ) I'm looking to get people together for some good ol' fashioned, family friendly Mario Kart! We can dive into some classic races and also check out the new-and-improved Battle Mode! Just reply to this and let me know if you're interested. The only requirement I ask is that you are a part of our Discord channel since that's where I'll be getting everyone together, we also have our Friend Codes set up there as well.

1. Sawneeks
2. TheGoddamn
3. RetroMG ( maybe )
4. Fireblend
5. Palmer

Gafia Plays Mario Kart 8 will be held on Sunday the 30th at around 5 PM PST.
red_1493596800.png

For that sweet, sweet new page.

Natiko

Banned
Kinda sad I played Mario Kart on the Wii U. If only I'd known at the time.

I may make a one way discord invite only chat where I stalk myself o.o;

If last season is any indication activity will be pretty high, but it's a fun read and it looks like the playerlist will be really varied.

Think Ynzer needs to make another channel on her server for us to JUDGE ty
I just want to be able to chat with those interested as we watch Ty go out and win us a championship
or die trying at least

roytheone

The qualifiers are first announced on Wednesday, but right now I'm playing in a light game on mu to warm up here:
http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/8046-Cats-Dogs-Mafia-(Welcome-to-Mafia-Universe!)

It has a posting restriction and I'm going to be working a lot. I'm trying to make sure I have some days off for my qualifier.

I'm also not done with my bio so just post stuff you'd like to see. I'd love fun stuff, it's not like I have a lot of impressive plays behind me :p

Don't be like that one dude that took a week off for the games and then got killed night 1!

Ynnek7

May I have access to the main spectator chat for Gafia, as well as Ty4on's?

I was thinking about signing for the replacement list for this season, but the next few weeks/months are looking pretty busy for me (miiiight be moving/buying a house if everything goes as planned....) so don't think I'd have the time to commit to anything.

Still wanna have fun watching you all kill each other, though!

Sawneeks

Banned
May I have access to the main spectator chat for Gafia, as well as Ty4on's?

I was thinking about signing for the replacement list for this season, but the next few weeks/months are looking pretty busy for me (miiiight be moving/buying a house if everything goes as planned....) so don't think I'd have the time to commit to anything.

Still wanna have fun watching you all kill each other, though!

Got you for both. o/

Zubz

Banned
All these Kouhai noticing me in the AniMafia thread... I feel so adored!

tumblr_m7nj81F6Rn1r87qre.gif

Don't worry, your late Senpai has noticed you, too!

roytheone

I need some time off work as well so it works out either way.

*screams*

Do you guys want it spoiler free or? If you're curious about my role shoot me a PM

I wonder if there are players actively trying to infiltrate other communities to see if they can find out the role of another player.

Ty4on

I wonder if there are players actively trying to infiltrate other communities to see if they can find out the role of another player.

Still the best post from Sorian's game.

Short backstory, Panther was prodding MyImmortal and wanting games he had played in on GameFAQ and what alignment he was so he could read them. Then he asked who his teammates were in one game:
K9MG7gT.png

Bronx-Man

Banned
At this point there's no way there's gonna be enough replacements to put me in, so someone give me spec access to Arkham Mafia?

Updated replacement list

01. [m] Blargonaut - GMT - Contacted to replace into Anime
02. [m] flatearthpandas - GMT+9 - Contacted to replace into Anime
03. [m] Kawl_USC - CST - Anime only
04. [m] CCS - GMT+1
05. [m] Bronx-Man - EST
06. [-] weemadarthur - CST - Arkham Asylum only

RetroMG

So, I started working on this the other day, and I'm too excited about it, so I have to share it with all of you, even though it probably won't run until at least the end of the summer.

IN THE NOT TOO DISTANT FUTURE...

ExSg6Pz.jpg

"Moderators of Gafia, we are here today to determine the fate of the player known as Blargonaut."

HxtebtS.jpg

"He ruined Anime Mafia!"

vVtIcys.png

"He spent two entire days pretending to be an answering machine."

SA9wxJP.png

"He called me a PLANK!"

ExSg6Pz.jpg

"Blargonaut, you have been found guilty, and are hereby sentanced to exile... on Volcano Island."

fXyYavv.jpg

L02rZPN.png

"Wait. What is this?"

jMq5T81.png

"Oh my god! This isn't just Volcano Island... it's CTHULU ISLAND!

Which means..."
miJfwfT.gif

gcUH8oy.jpg

HHCI9Xy.png

"It's still here! The Time Cube!"

DJROgGj.jpg

"With this, I can go back. I can revisit every game. I can defeat every player! I CAN REWRITE GAFIA HISTORY AND MAKE MYSELF THE NEW KING!
But I'll need help.
And who can I trust? Other than...
Myself?"

5JtTBuq.png

COMING THIS SUMMER (assuming Retro has time)

(Original game concept by Burbeting, Flavor by Blargonaut and RetroMG.)

Sophia

So, I started working on this the other day, and I'm too excited about it, so I have to share it with all of you, even though it probably won't run until at least the end of the summer.

Suddenly, reading this, Pineapple Pizza Mafia doesn't seem role madness enough... :p

I want to play this. @.@

Zubz

Banned

Yes! I want to be taken into Blarg Hell when this happens

Ynnek7

Oh man, Blargonaut Mafia sounds amazing!

The premise just gave me flashes of Kingdom Hearts for some reason. 13 Blargs of Darkness vs 7 Gafia Players of Light!

RetroMG

May I have your attention please.

Due to an high number of sub requests, we are nearing the end of our list of game substitutes. We would like to ask you to please think very carefully before asking to be replaced in a game. We understand that there are many reasons why someone would need to drop out of a game, but we are reaching the limits of how many people we can replace.

Additionally, we would like to encourage all players to consider joining the replacement list if and when they die, so that we can replenish our substitute list. If, after a time, we decide more subs will not be needed, we can then send you on to the dead thread.

Thank you.

Just for reference, at this time we have four replacements left, some of whom are already being contacted to join games.

Ty4on

Being a replacement is a bit scary and it can be hard to catch up, but it's a lot of fun because you jump right into the action.

It was early in the game when I got subbed in (end of day 1), but I played my first game as a replacement and had a blast. Still one of my favorites.

Kevyt

Hi!

I would like to join the list of replacements. I have a lot of time on certain days at work where I have plenty of time to read over long walls of text! (Sorian I'm looking at you), and so I can be a good replacement should the need arrive~

Like today for example, it is very slow at work, so I usually catch up on stuff I need to get done for next week and browse gaf/discord servers.

M-Cewyn, He/His/Him/-They/Them/Their | Eastern Time

ty!

\o/

cabot

Hi!

I would like to join the list of replacements. I have a lot of time on certain days at work where I have plenty of time to read over long walls of text! (Sorian I'm looking at you), and so I can be a good replacement should the need arrive~

Like today for example, it is very slow at work, so I usually catch up on stuff I need to get done for next week and browse gaf/discord servers.

M-Cewyn, He/His/Him/-They/Them/Their | Eastern Time

ty!

\o/

such a lovely sloth.

I guess the Batman game is pretty complex from scanning the thread, so I don't know if I'd be a great choice for a sub-in. :( I'll consider it today?

Top Bottom