• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LawBreakers Closed Beta 2 May 18 - 21. New role, map and mode. Custom games.

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
If anybody wants to give it a shot here's an extra Steam key:

E̶A̶T̶Y̶H̶-̶I̶J̶Y̶V̶V̶-̶Z̶4̶2̶I̶E̶

Nephix

Sounds like there's a few of us really enjoying the game, cool! :D
What classes/characters do you guys prefer so far? I've been kinda stuck playing Healer because it's just a ton of fun and I seem to do well playing that role.

Kayant

Sounds like there's a few of us really enjoying the game, cool! :D
What classes/characters do you guys prefer so far? I've been kinda stuck playing Healer because it's just a ton of fun and I seem to do well playing that role.
Yh healer is pretty cool on some maps. Anything fast generally works for me but I stay away from enforcer due to not having good aim with him. I tend to be better at lending my shots than doing hitscan. Also rombus is so good and needed on assassin, love getting charged shots on people 🤗.

Anyone else really enjoying this thing? I'm really surprised at just how good it is, aside from the horrible UI.
Overwatch and other arena shooters feel so slow and outdated by comparison.

I am enjoying it, however I wouldn't classify it as an arena shooter and neither Overwatch. I think these are the new style of 'moba shooters' with really distinct charachters/classes that have ultimate abilities and the like. Of the ones of this type I will say I do like it better than Overwatch. It just seems much more based around precision and speed, and there is a lot less choke point spam.

I think the first closed beta really turned a lot of people off, including myself. The 3 lamest classes were the only things in it and the maps didn't seem like anything special. My opinion improved a lot with CB2.

Cmagus

Played a few matches and it's nice to see it coming along from the earlier tests. The new Wraith class is pretty cool and feels pretty natural, definitely my favourite out of them all so far.I'll probably play some more later but right now I'm getting a ton of lag and jumping around (I know it's a beta) but sometimes it's a bit unplayable. Overcharge is still great, I love how frantic it gets fighting over the battery in either of the bases.

I have four keys if anyone is interested:

PV6VW-6G40T-H24C4

6KPZH-VLQ63-AIMY4

XVY34-A5HE0-LHH07

90FBZ-NMEHQ-XPQ4D - claimed

Enjoy!

-Nicko-

Neo Member
VPNPD-WP84K-4FNB9

K0ZBP-JKTY5-JWGCP

DCRPT-7GVQ5-6QZH3

8VX9P-W9F75-N7FAH

Here are some more codes. Check it out and let us know what you think on the lawbreakers forums.

totallydied

Neo Member
Keys for any one that wants them:

VVXI6-5XK0I-VRHA3

KHXRX-A4N05-GK6LX

TMNIK-6M4TT-JR55R

3LHL5-49RBJ-JXB36

A9WTW-WNDTH-KMPT4

eggandI

Banned
Holy shit this game is fun lol

I can definitely see why a bunch of gaffers who played during last year's test weren't impressed though. This game isn't a meatgrinder shooter like overwatch where you can get kills almost without trying. You can get outplayed hard in this game. I love it

Kuksune

OOOHH, I really like this! Only downside is that it's a little laggy sometimes. But it's a beta so hopefully it will get better with time. Love playing as Titan!

Afro

Looks amazing. A couple downsampled shots.

one8lyfa.jpg

twopha72.jpg

Wamb0wneD

Looks amazing. A couple downsampled shots.

Is it fun to play tho.

Holy shit this game is fun lol

I can definitely see why a bunch of gaffers who played during last year's test weren't impressed though. This game isn't a meatgrinder shooter like overwatch where you can get kills almost without trying. You can get outplayed hard in this game. I love it

People weren't impressed because the game is too hard for them pesky OW casuals. Got you.

-Nicko-

Neo Member
Hey guys,

Here's a few more. Enjoy!

YY4PY-FLYFW-XT72N
FB5I2-VM3BM-DG6NK
532DB-L0LQI-IGKTY
RAAGJ-A57ZC-5T8EQ
2X27Q-5DKQW-6QR8Y
5MFEC-ANGYK-7E9RK

-Nicko-

Neo Member
One more batch:

FXZ4E-9H99A-8NXMA
W0X2B-F4ZRG-5JV98
LE6Y3-0NJZV-66L0K
CVBT7-9L9QB-TNN56
QIXXT-0YB6P-PXCY7
BCB6Y-026T7-9PQ8J

You know... if you intend to give these codes to GAF users, you should really use the email tag. That way, the keys only show up in the post when quoting it, meaning only users can see it, as opposed to guests (and, more likely, bots).

You know... if you intend to give these codes to GAF users, you should really use the email tag. That way, the keys only show up in the post when quoting it, meaning only users can see it, as opposed to guests (and, more likely, bots).
Do you hate lurkers trying to swipe codes from us?!

I know it's begging, but I need a new arena-like shooter to get my fix. If anybody has a spare code so I can try this out I would love you forever.

I would love it in a PM since I'm away from my computer right now. Hate to be picky..... But I really want to play this game haha

Edit: I got a code! Thank you!

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
Here's another key code...
9̶G̶6̶P̶W̶-̶E̶6̶H̶7̶6̶-̶X̶Z̶J̶K̶X̶ Taken???

I have 1 more that I can PM so it ends up with a gaffer.
@Nightmare452...sent.
@Sparrowhawk...sent.

Top Bottom