• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dark Knight Rises - Trailer 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
480p

720p

1080p

YouTube

ibk1EOB28U7yci.gif

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Hngggggggggggggggggg

So does Batman die and rise to heaven? JGL takes over as Batman? Hnggggggggggggg.

Looks surprisingly cheesy compared to the previous films, and Bane's new voice sounds so bad. Eh, looks like not even Nolan can break the "third film in a trilogy" curse. Peter Jackson's record is safe for now

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Oh Anne you silly little girl. Great trailer.

AniHawk

easily the best trailer for this film so far. for the first time, i have an interest in seeing this movie. i love the joker, but i want to see the story shift back to bruce/batman.

also, the dark knight rises, starring joseph gordon-levitt as the dark knight rises.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
It's times like these I can't stand my DSL... Coooommmmeee oonnnnn!

PBY

Banned
Feels tonally different from TDK. Not sure if I like that or not. And lol at the limited trailer time the football scene got, think they considered the backlash on that. Super hyped.

Tuck

Was awesome. Can't wait.

Bane sounds weird. I guess that was the point? Perfectly understandable though.

renitou

Some or those lines are god-awful cheesy. I'll be seeing this, but I'm not really all that excited about it. Just doesn't hit the same notes for me as last time. :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom