• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX coming to PS3 (2013) and KH Browser game for PC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwm0nkey

The series has been spread out too much so I REALLY do not think this should be an exclusive. I mean its cool but I really think it should also be on WiiU/360 as well.

Sandfox

I don't see that happening, unless they really want to get KH3 out to revitalize the franchise.

By the time they are ready to make this game they will most likely be choosing between PS4 and Wii U so it really depends on what the situation is like in Japan at that point.

For those of you that still don't get it, these HD collections are a way for those people who've never played a KH game or who haven't played all the games in the KH series to catch up. And the reason they're splitting them up is because SE likes money. That being said, I will buy this day one if it comes to NA because I'm a sucker like that.

Aru

Great news. I don't own the original game anymore and I never owned CoM/Re:CoM and Days (I've rented them).
Will probably buy.

Conan-san

Can this be the version of RE: Chain that I CAN buy for my british self or are we going to play Persona Europe on that one again, Square?

Psxphile

FguRR.jpg

It should have been this, you guys.

It should have been this.

Mr.Fresh

It has to be at least three/four years away, so I highly doubt that. Wii U/720/PS4 would be more likely.

If the team that made KH3D makes it i could see it coming in 2 years. But SE wants me to be a college grad with a family when they release 3 so you're probably right. Its amazing that I started the series when i was in 3rd Grade.

imjust1n

Banned
I can see KH 3 being on the WiiU and Ps4 for sure

I'm really not complaining I got half of what I wanted and I can wait for the other half next year at tgs when they announce KH 2 HD. You guys need to chill and stop whining.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
If I remember correctly this is their first PS3 exclusive.

If you mean SE's and the first to release, it's not. It's Tomb Raider HD Collection and that game is actually out.

And besides, KH1 appeared on PS2, CoM appeared on PS2 and GBA, and 358/2 Days on NDS. Same for TR, Legends and Anniversary appeared on PS2/360/PSP, and Underworld appeared on PS3/360/PC(?).

The individuals games are technically not exclusives but the collections per se are.

So yeah, the real exclusive (so far) is Versus XIII.

MarkusRJR

I've been avoiding this franchise because I never had a PS2. If they announce KH2 in HD I'll buy the entire series. I hope they eventually release a Wii U version though, because my PS3 is on my dad's TV. I rarely get a chance to use it.

I actually liked 358/2 days :x

Hope they keep the multiplayer in.

Guys.

Guys.

This means... there's probably going to be a Nomura interview in the coming weeks.

There's going to be another opportunity to prod him about Versus? These things are all that keeps me going.

Honestly, after Versus, Lightning Returns, FFXHD, no Type-0 for NA anything SE announces I view with a mountain of salt. I just cant get worked up anymore. I dont have the energy and my heart cant take the pain anymore.

Bravely Default, Imhedging my bets we can see this here before March 2013...but nowadays you just dont know.

raven777

Nomura said on a interview this year that he plans to show something about versus this year, at an event or something.

Was that interview before when he said that he can't reveal anything because of "something else not related to the gamed(LR)?

libregkd

I actually liked 358/2 days :x

Hope they keep the multiplayer in.
Going by what has been said so far it seems like only KHFM and Re:CoM are getting the full HD treatment.

Days is only getting its cutscenes rendered in HD and put in the Theater Mode of the collection. No actual game.

Let's see how long it takes for this to come out.

Also, wanna bet that they take out the Final Mix Features for the inevitable US release?

What scares me is that I think the possibility of KH3 on WiiU is very real...and I won't like it one bit.

Yes because Kingdom Hearts games have never been on a Nintendo system ever.

If the team that made KH3D makes it i could see it coming in 2 years. But SE wants me to be a college grad with a family when they release 3 so you're probably right. Its amazing that I started the series when i was in 3rd Grade.
It's already been ten years since Kingdom Hearts. I'm hoping we get KH3 in time for the series' 15th anniversary.

botty

Banned
You don't like CoM? :( It's a much better game than 358/2 at the very least.

How is CoM better than 358/2 days?

CoM has a tedious battle system, retreads KH1 worlds in an ugly fashion, Sora has no character development, and the story practically doesn't exist for the first half of the game.

Days is vastly superior.

gosox333

cutscenes only.

Thanks.

I wonder what they mean by Days' cutscenes. Like just the voiced ones, or everything? The story would make almost no sense if they just threw the small amount of voiced scenes in there and called it done. It'd probably actually confuse people more.

How is CoM better than 358/2 days?

CoM has a tedious battle system, retreads KH1 worlds in an ugly fashion, Sora has no character development, and the story practically doesn't exist for the first half of the game.

As opposed to a shoddy version of KH1's battle system, uninspired retreads of KH1 and KH2 worlds (CoM had one new world, at the very least!), and a plot bordering on fanfaction?

Doesn't seem much better, honestly.

libregkd

Because there's no way Square would allow filthy Gaijins to experience the glory of Final Mix/International versions
...But FFX International was released in Europe D:

Though granted that is probably because Europe didn't get the game until sometime after the International version was released in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom