• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Last of us remastered coming out next week?

sjay1994

JumpToConclusionsMat.jpg

Y'all are delusional thinking you'll get that shit for free.

Its in the realm of possibility.

The seating for watching it is pretty limited. My friends and I were contemplating on going, but not even 1 hour after it was announced, all the tickets to the only theater showing in Ontario were gone.

Draft

Over/under on posts declaring Sony wins E3 is TLoU HD is released during the show.

I put it at a solid 10,000.

Pimpwerx

WTF?!? I don't have time for this right now. Not with watch dogs just released, and UFC coming in 2 weeks. Also, a surprise release would be weird with the preorder bonus they're offering because the store date shows 12/31/2014 last time I checked. I want to get the game and the preorder bonus, but I'm not preordering 6 months ahead of time. There needs to be advance notice or the preorder bonus should be available for a few weeks after release. PEACE.

MikahR

Banned
I hope this is true!

I borrowed a friend's copy of TLOU but then stopped playing it an hour or two in once I heard they were porting it to PS4.

I want to go in as fresh as possible. :)

DieH@rd

Banned
Announcement next week. Sure.

Sales starting next week.... I don't think so. We would get some retail leaks already.

Gurish

Damn if this is true i feel so bad for Sony that such a major surprise got ruined :(
First Beast and now this, Sony has no luck regarding this E3, hope they have couple of more left :/

NotLiquid

Stealth releases sound cool and all but quite honestly I don't ever see them being worth it from a financial standpoint.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
I hope this is true!

I borrowed a friend's copy of TLOU but then stopped playing it an hour or two in once I heard they were porting it to PS4.

I want to go in as fresh as possible. :)
I did this with gta5. I only made it into 20%.

Im still waiting. :(

WITHE1982

A 0.0000000001% chance.

58669-so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-c-Sm9B.gif

WITHE1982

The best thing for me is that I've not got round to playing Left behind yet so will hold off to see if this is true.

1080p 60FPS DLC here I come.

"And by the way, The Last Of Us Remastered is free for PS Plus members."

Haha. Ok, that would never happen, but man would people flip out.

I'll probably buy it just to own it and play it. One of those games I might not sell since it's an experience in itself. Plus I just moved into the Playstation family after 2 generations of xbox. Nice to be back, naughty dog has changed since my crash years lol

Top Bottom