• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prison Break S5 |OT| Rogue Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need more Sucre and we need more T-Bag. Both were severely missed this episode.

"You are what you is and you is what you are" Oh T-Bag, you glorious bastard.

strafer

Definitely need more T-Bag, that lovable pedophile.

When the first season was airing this was very popular around my school

F2JrIb2.jpg

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
wait fuck really? Omg how did this get past me.

ZeroX03

Banned
Oh that was the best episode yet easily. Had that classic tension in all three storylines.

Hopefully they get Michael out by like episode five or six and then we get some brother time as they try and escape the country and then unite with Sara.

too short of T-bags appearance.

i was re watching old prison break season one, omg... T-bag just killing it in the guard's break room after the fire. damn good actor.

ZeroX03

Banned
I'm actually liking the Yemen backdrop. It's giving Lincoln some tension, and it makes more than just escaping the prison, it's escaping a country. After the reviews I kind of expected it be super offensive too, instead of just quite ignorant and mildly offensive.

Nine episodes is much better at keeping tension alive too.

are they really going to make gov guy bad guy again, or just a clown working for the bad people?

It's Prison Break, what do you think lol

Apoc29

Sarah: Are you willing to go the distance?
T-Bag: I AM the distance!

Shut it down, that's the best thing anyone will ever say on this show.

reminiscing going through season 1 while watching the current season.

it's so damn hilarious.... right at the end of season one a few hours before they break out each member is imagining paradise after freedom from prison with some melo drama music in the background:
Sucre..... getting married. Linc.... being a dad to his son. T-Bag...... stalking the family that betrayed him. Looooool.

Carl

Finally got caught up on the first couple of eps. Really enjoyed them both. Binged PB on Netflix a few years ago and actually really enjoyed all the series even though they got pretty bad. Seems like this is more of the same which is exactly what I was hoping for. Can't wait for the rest!

Line_HTX

Sarah: Are you willing to go the distance?
T-Bag: I AM the distance!

Shut it down, that's the best thing anyone will ever say on this show.

giphy.gif

And this one's very good for absolutely not wanting any trouble please.

giphy.gif

Didn't really feel there were good one-liners this time as every promo and every tweet the past month and a half kept spamming both "once the lights go out we disappear like ghosts" and "getting over the wall is just the start."

Link

The Autumn Wind
"Please don't do this. You will lose!"
"I would listen to your friend."
"I was talking to you, Ramal."

And that twist! I'm loving this season so far.

Not sure I've laughed as hard as I did when Linc jumped onto the back of that jeep to man the machine gun.

2zQL1KF.jpg

This is absolutely awful t.v but It's only 10 eps so I'll end up sticking around watching it for nostalgia reasons.

That was yet another hugely entertaining episode. Loved it. It's really rocketing along, the shortened season is a godsend.

Kellerman, though. :( They STILL didn't show him dying on-screen, which means he's almost definitely still alive. lol

T-Bag stole the show again, of course.

Where the hell is Sucre, though? All he's had is a small cameo in the first episode.

ZeroX03

Banned
Jesus Kellerman. I mean I know it's Prison Break, being headless in a bag doesn't mean you're dead, but damn. His actor's in denial about it, apparently!

Great episode. They're just getting better. Constantly building tension and making progress with each episode. Only five episodes left. It's fun when thing aren't dragged out.

Also this Poseidon guy (or an agent) married Sarah to be around her just to keep Michael in check? God damn. No wonder Michael is shook.

Lol this is getting worse and worse in the best ways.

WHY ARE THE SYRIANS SPEAKING ENGLISH TO EACH OTHER. It's so hilariously awful.

I mean, the Christian dude was speaking to the entire damn prison in English.

Also, come onnnn. Of course they find a way to make the villain so damn convenient to tie the ending together. Couldn't help but laugh at that, but its all damn fun

Lol what the fuck is this

This is better than 24: Legacy and every season except season 1 of the original Prison break

lmao how did this happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom