• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

Blueblur1

Only Capcom would hold a stream for a game that's behind schedule on DLC and not have any new announcements. Jesus Christ these people are daft.

So I guess Capcom streams random stuff. People thought that sfv on the roster meant something with gamescon which makes sense but maybe not since it's not even broadcasted in Germany. Either way it's a sore time, but gamescon isn't necessarily over just yet. I'd assume Friday is the cutoff point. Even before that would be safer. But yeah, cmon Capcom.

Alex swimsuit mod dropped
sfv_alex_swimsuit_mod_by_ogami4-dbkwv95.jpg

Lulubop

So I guess Capcom streams random stuff. People thought that sfv on the roster meant something with gamescon which makes sense but maybe not since it's not even broadcasted in Germany. Either way it's a sore time, but gamescon isn't necessarily over just yet. I'd assume Friday is the cutoff point. Even before that would be safer. But yeah, cmon Capcom.

Indeed, NRS still hasn't showed there characters so ya.

I don't expect Menat at all, but I do think we'll see some more stuff for this ,month

MindofKB

We got Jebaited, I love it.

On to Tokyo Game Show this time next month.

Prepare yourselves to possibly hold a shiny new L
(and a new slew of individually priced DLC costumes/stages).

I don't know if I should blame Capcom or Sony. Capcom either wanting to rush this game to replace SF4 or Sony underfund the project and what roll they had.

MindofKB

I don't know if I should blame Capcom or Sony. Capcom either wanting to rush this game to replace SF4 or Sony underfund the project and what roll they had.

It's definitely Capcom.

The CEO of Capcom even acknowledged back in May of 2016 that the game was rushed and needed more development time before release.

They wanted it out for quarterly earnings and they needed it to hit well before EVO so the players would have time to train. Waiting to release it around the Xmas season would have given them a significant amount of time to polish the game.

Also, back in 2013, Capcom said SFV wouldn't hit until 2018. They were originally planning to give the game the love and care it needed, but instead we got this rush job.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
tfw a lower ranked player taunts you as they win the first match, then in the second match you steamroll them and return the taunt while they aren't even stunned, then cancel your taunt into a yolo DP as they approach and it KOs them.

Then you bail on the third match.

Mmmmmmmmmm.

(I think I might be approaching villain status in this story. Feels good.)

joe2187

Banned
tfw a lower ranked player taunts you as they win the first match, then in the second match you steamroll them and return the taunt while they aren't even stunned, then cancel your taunt into a yolo DP as they approach and it KOs them.

Then you bail on the third match.

Mmmmmmmmmm.

(I think I might be approaching villain status in this story. Feels good.)

I have waaaaaay too many rage quits because I killed them from the single 20 HP damage hit from Mikas mic drop or get the Dizzy and do a V Skill taunt combo to end the match.

You know what? Fuck it bring back chip kills specials and have V-reversal kill as well,

I shouldn't be under Oki pressure when a character that have +3 OB moves and up to 3 different options with only one of them being a risk using because the character has no reversals and their V-Reversal being shit.

It's like playing RPS but instead have your index and middle broken and can't throw out Scissors.

Top Bottom