• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's all tweet Nintendo for a new online Panel de Pon/Tetris Attack/Puzzle League

Yes Boss!

Lost me on that comment about Planet Puzzle League. That version is ace...doing away with the extra character stuff for pure style.

vixlar

Lost me on that comment about Planet Puzzle League. That version is ace...doing away with the extra character stuff for pure style.

Even when some people consider it blasphemy, playing with the touchscreen is the best idea ever. And the items. And the share play. Really, for me is in top ten of DS games.

ggx2ac

I found Planet Puzzle League bland even though the gameplay was good due to the stylus controls. (What makes it worse is that I only play one stage in that game for Score Attack because I don't like the soundtrack.)

Magical Drop 3 and Panel de Pon are some of my favourite puzzle games and that aside from the gameplay, the characters and animations have appeal which is more interesting to look at.

That's why I have difficulty playing games like Tetris because it feels so dull in comparison.

Raitaro

I was extremely disappointed when I didn't see it on the snes classic... I love that game.

Me too. It's honestly almost a reason not to buy it for me as Tetris Attack might be one of the few SNES games that regularly makes me want to hook up my console still. It's almost endlessly replayable with a second player and even the single player modes are satisfying.

If only Nintendo had gone through the trouble of adjusting the title + title screen to be "Yoshi's Puzzle League" or something...

Top Bottom