• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Link for 5$ at Gamestop for Black Friday,

LOLCats

Banned
Gamestop has the Steam Link in thier Black Friday Ad for 5$!

I guess its online or in-store. Not sure if id go in store on BF. Amazon might price match.

I bought one at 20$ and it mostly collects dust. But you can have your own dust collector for just 5$.

Link to BF Ad.

https://www.gamestop.com/collection/blackfriday?utm_source=cheetah&utm_medium=email&mi_ecmp=46429&utm_campaign=20171120_black_friday_fsi_postcard&utm_content=3&affID=77777&sourceID=lw9MynSeamY-nCuCO7.65pJMgk0n_vuqEQ

Link to item: https://www.gamestop.com/collection...7&sourceID=lw9MynSeamY-nCuCO7.65pJMgk0n_vuqEQ

Stream me if old

zeioIIDX

Nice, always wanted to give this a try. Thanks for the heads up! I have an Ethernet cord I use in the living room for the Switch so if I use that, my daughter can play Goat Simulator and Hello Neighbor in the living room which will be cool.

FirmBizBws

Becomes baffled, curling up into a ball when confronted with three controller options.
I bought it for like $50 a year ago and returned it because the latency was ridiculous and my wifi is usually at 85MBPS. I wouldn't mind giving it another chance at this price, but the latency and the graphics as well just weren't up to par to my expectations.

Grylvak

I haven't tried this myself, but if you add a non-steam game to your steam client, it will allow you to stream it to your PC as well. I got one earlier this year and I love it.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Musta missed that. Probably wouldnt have posted if known deal was bested in the past by 4$ lol.
It was priced at 10 bundled with a game.
But you could refund the 9 buck game.

Its a pretty cool hdmi cable for 1 dollar tho
I use it for my pi3

Gangxxter

Thanks for the heads up, GAF! Just got mine, probably the last one in my town, lol.

I have a question: is it possible to stream the Windows desktop to your Steam Link? And then use your web browser to watch Netflix, listening to Spotify etc.?

Nabs

Thanks for the heads up, GAF! Just got mine, probably the last one in my town, lol.

I have a question: is it possible to stream the Windows desktop to your Steam Link? And then use your web browser to watch Netflix, listening to Spotify etc.?

Yeah. You can either minimize Big Picture, or you can set the Steam Link to start the stream from your desktop.

Top Bottom