• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Man, the requirements of the legendary multiverse are the complete opposite of fun. Add in the fact that they don’t have stats tracked from when I played the most and they make me want to turn the game off not play more. Very excited about Atom and Hellboy though.

Playing Hellboy last night, I don't feel his moves are as awesome as he is. He looks great but plays just kinda ok. (plus I would pay money for a ron pealman voice pack instantly)

382 hours across 184 days - 2 hour average per day. It might boost as I've played it a lot this week due to Hellboy and now the Justice League Multiverse events.

Hostile_18

Banned
I was waiting on the season pass to go on sale as it's quite expensive... BUT couldn't wait any longer! I'll be kicking myself if it goes on sale in the next few weeks lol.

I see there's hints of a fighter pack 4 on Eds Twitter today! Hopefully some free stages as well would be great if the games going to be supported throughout 2018 :).

Fry

is this game still worth its money?
I'm looking for a good fighting game.
I have never bought ONE since I got a ps4.
last one I played was MKX, didn't quite care for it. So I won't get the new MK.

is this game still worth its money?
I'm looking for a good fighting game.
I have never bought ONE since I got a ps4.
last one I played was MKX, didn't quite care for it. So I won't get the new MK.
New MK is way way way better than MKX. Injustice 2 was pretty fun, I didn't play it too much after I finished the campaign mode, but it's a decent fighter for sure.

Reactions: Fry
I picked the legendary edition up on the cheap. Is there a known issue with the audio using a home theater system? The movies/cut scenes sound great but the in game fighting sound and dialogue are very very low. I'm on Xbox One X.

Top Bottom