• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked Halo 4 Gameplay

Talking about this and the screenshots:

One thing I don't get about leaks is why someone would risk getting in legal trouble, and yet still output such a horrible quality image/video. Like, if you were going to get into trouble for it anyway, wouldn't you at least do it in a manner that people won't question/doubt?

All dat access to unreleased games, and no one has a decent camera.

On the video note though; actually looks legit...but I'm not sure what the heck is going on or why he's in a barn.

Haunted

Pretty terrible quality like most leaks, but about 8 minutes of gameplay. Rest is some super weird stuff, referencing Halo leaks of old. Also he may or not be in a barn.

Gameplay starts about 2 minutes in, and the music is NSFW so turn down your speakers. But if you're at home, I fully suggest listening to the music.

And without further adieu, I present the weirdest (best?) leak ever. I recommend starting from the beginning if you want the true, director's cut experience:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPhhb1gidPg&t=1m37s

Thanks to Cyren for finding the video!
well done, 343.

Talking about this and the screenshots:

One thing I don't get about leaks is why someone would risk getting in legal trouble, and yet still output such a horrible quality image/video. Like, if you were going to get into trouble for it anyway, wouldn't you at least do it in a manner that people won't question/doubt?

All dat access to unreleased games, and no one has a decent camera.

On the video note though; actually looks legit...but I'm not sure what the heck is going on or why he's in a barn.

Microsoft "leaked" it. Duh

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Youtube video is still up, IMO it's marketing trickery.

It's such a poor quality video too, like it was made on purpose.
No way that is officially sanctioned. Not with the foul language you can hear in the video.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Is it just me or is the game a little quicker (halo 2 quick) than the current gen games? There was some pretty intense gun battles in that video

Wow. I... this leak went from me almost turning it off. Then watching a little footage. Then listening to the rap(which is just as insane as the video itself). Then putting it all together and laughing the whole way though.

Elginer

That's too damn creative to not have been some marketing stunt. A barn, terrible rap, shit ass camera and a Tom Morello wink. That shit is glorious.

zsFxh.jpg

This is in my opinion the funniest GAF picture ever. Anyone have the link to the original thread?

Does anyone know the source of the music? The artist is inspiring.

haha that rapper was awful, im also really curious how the hell the leaker found that.

That leak was the perfect combination of oddities. Im not even angry that he could have probably shown us nice clear footage, the entertainment was worth it this close to E3.

Kinyou

That's some 4chan level of trolling. I hardly think that this was sanctioned during some meeting.

More like that one or two developers thought of doing that.

kylej

Banned
didn't the uploader start talking about "my niggas" or "nigga" this or something like that? There's no way it's a viral 343 thing.

Unless the new features are being blatantly shown I doubt this video has any sort of meaning to it, from 343 or not. It may have just been a joke for these N4G-headline grabbing sites who will throw up anything for hits.

There is no way this is viral, although I thought it was at first. Too many things that point to something else.

It still is probably the most fucking amazing leak in terms of entertainment quality. Anyways, more vids promised apparently.

Conor 419

Banned
Storm Rifle?

Also, those look like the 'starter' weapons...and the shotgun's there.
Also also, do the stars indicate the ability to upgrade them?

Storm Rifle?

Also, those look like the 'starter' weapons...and the shotgun's there.
Also also, do the stars indicate the ability to upgrade them?

Yeah, shotgun bit worries me. As for the Storm Rifle, he said it is an evolution of the Plasma Rifle.

Also, I believe he said the stars indicate whether you have selected the weapon or not.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
  • BR is 2x Zoom, DMR is 3x Zoom in the leak build
  • Storm Rifle - directed energy covanant rifle. "sequel" to the plasma rifle (No scope, automatic fire, overheats)
  • Snow Level Confirmed Multiplayer Level
  • More Weapon Specific Assassinations
  • You can unlock the shotgun as a spawning weapons for your Loadout
  • Leaked Build has Achievements
  • First Person Kill Cams (From other Team's POV)
  • Hardlight Shield
  • 2 melee hits to kill from full health
  • BR recoil gets auto centred after a small duration (reticule resets back to default position after recoil makes it shift upwards)
  • Controls: dpad: select gernade. lb: use armor ability. left trigger: throw nade. back: scoreboard. right trigger: shoot. rb: melee. y: switch weapons. b: crouch. a: jump x: reload

Kinyou

• Storm Rifle - directed energy covanant rifle. "sequel" to the plasma rifle (No scope, automatic fire, overheats)
  • Hardlight Shield
  • BR recoil gets auto centred after a small duration (reticule resets back to default position after recoil makes it shift upwards)
  • Controls: dpad: select gernade. lb: use armor ability. left trigger: throw nade. back: scoreboard. right trigger: shoot. rb: melee. y: switch weapons. b: crouch. a: jump x: reload
oho...

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
  • Hardlight Shield

No thank you.

Top Bottom