• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RuPaul's Drag Race |OT| Time to get tucked and bring back the girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
KnDV8.jpg

y6d4d.jpg

qOpTk.jpg

hntef.jpg

JSjcp.jpg

WVH3J.jpg

9RKPf.jpg

Join RuPaul, the most famous drag queen in the world, as the host, mentor and inspiration on Logo’s third season of RuPaul’s Drag Race, the ultimate drag queen competition. Playing a dual role, RuPaul reigns supreme in all judging and eliminations, while RuPaul, the man, helps guide the contestants as they prepare for each challenge. Contestants include the nation’s most outrageous, cutting-edge, talented and stunningly gorgeous drag queens all fighting for the title (and tiara) as top drag queen of the land. Working with our contestants are top models, designers and American idols all rolled up into one. Each week, through the trials and tribulations of glam, glitter and show-stopping performances, one drag queen is eliminated until reaching the next superstar drag queen of America.

Season 4 network premiere 1/30/2012 @ 9 PM on LogoTV in the US and OutTV in Canada.

~ Teaser trailer

Want to watch it now? 'Like' either LogoTV or RuPaul's Drag Race on Facebook and get access to stream the first episode tonight! It seems a certain someone is returning... AGAIN. (booooo hiss)

While Drag Race's debut season is largely unavailable on the major streaming services, it can be purchased through Amazon Instant; seasons 2 and 3 can be watched on LogoTV and Netflix US. Season 4 will be available to stream on LogoTV each Tuesday, the day after their TV airing.

tumblr_lxyyizPi0A1qbzqexo1_500.gif

SnFFQ.jpg
5ge1Q.jpg

N16X9.jpg
2lFyA.jpg

4HkH6.jpg

Ready for more drag devastation? Spend the waking hours between new Drag Race episodes getting up to speed with spin-off makeover series Drag U!

RuPaul and your favorite queens are back! The Dean of Drag has finally opened her "school for girls!" at RuPaul’s Drag U, where real women (the kind who don’t have to tuck) undergo extreme transormations…drag queen style. Our pupils are frumpy, shy and anything but self-confident; but with the insight and instruction of beloved Drag Race alums, our once demure dames unleash their inner Divas and perform a musical number in front of a live audience that includes their loved ones. Only one woman can be valedictorian of her class, but all drag-uate with sass, self-respect, and the sense that anything is possible. Watch your favorite queens bring fabulousness to the ladies in this hysterical spin-off from RuPaul’s Drag Race creators World of Wonder. Starting June 20th!

bTKEs.jpg

So excited for this season. I could've sworn the blonde from the film Ticked of Trannies with Knives was in this season though :( she's hilarious.

Edit: actually she is!! It's william :) def my favorite this season. Check it out on Netflix. Such a fun, campy film.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I LOVE THIS FUCKING SHOW CHRIST.

Ok.

I'm trying to calm down even though I can't watch till tomorrow :(

Cosmic, amazing OP!

And I'm rooting for Sharon Needles.

My favorite show in the world. Last season was amazing...I'm counting down for this new episode! I've been looking for the gif with Raja rolling his eyes from ANTM. I cant seem to find it on my computer :(
tumblr_lvrdw4xjIU1qhh6xjo6_250.gif

tumblr_lwxlnnYABI1qcc7n9o1_400.png

royalan

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I LOVE THIS FUCKING SHOW CHRIST.

Ok.

I'm trying to calm down even though I can't watch till tomorrow :(

Cosmic, amazing OP!

And I'm rooting for Sharon Needles.

Fuck Sharon Needles!

jk...I know so many Pittsburgh queens who tried out for the show and are STEAM PRESSED that Sharon Needles was the one to make it. ha!

ivysaur12

Banned
Love dis bitch right here. They need to learn to "pop off" from the very best.

pf6vp.gif

One of my buddies changed that to my ringtone one time. I kept it for a week.

Also, who the fuck is William? I've literally never heard of her. There are much bigger acts.

Also, who the fuck is William? I've literally never heard of her. There are much bigger acts.

That's always the case though. There have been quite a few no-name NYC queens on the show while dozens upon dozens of more noteworthy/ interesting candidates are not cast.

She's more of an actress than a stage performer. I first saw her in Ticked off Trannies with Knives. She was easily my favorite character in the film. I love her <3

less than 30 minutes!!!!

royalan

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's on, Y'all!!!

Already don't like William's prissy ass...

EDIT: Phi Phi is HOT out of drag...

Hopefully she is there for only one episode to show the other queens how not to race .. damn I hope so!

*edit* Season 4 redeemed. Lol

royalan

What's wrong with comedy-face, Ruiz?

My ONE critique of this show would them showing no love to comedy queens. Not all queens do glamour, and they shouldn't have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom