• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESIDENT EVIL REVELAITONS

Vamphuntr

The corrected boxart with no mistakes is going to be sent only to people who bought a new copy of the game (receipt required). It's Capcom new DRM specifically targeted at collectors and OCD people.

bumpkin

I wish I had taken a picture at the time, but back in 2001-ish, my buddy got the latest Dynasty Warriors release and the security sticker across the top of the case said "DANASTY WARRIORS".

WkHBE.gif

whats worse the okami IGN watermark or a title misprint??

IGN for sure

Anyone call do a typo, but to steal your own art from a website is just plain lazy. The dude in charge clearly just typed Okami into google images and downloaded the prettiest image that came up. Lucky it was official art and not something from deviantart.

SamuraiX-

This is outstanding.

When is the game released? I hope this is only a mistake in the reviewer copies and they haven't yet shipped out all the retail copies, otherwise this is some epic lulz.

What is going on at Capcom's graphic design department? This happens way too often with them.

I wonder if they'll offer a fix for this.

kunonabi

I wish I had taken a picture at the time, but back in 2001-ish, my buddy got the latest Dynasty Warriors release and the security sticker across the top of the case said "DANASTY WARRIORS".

Images of a Castlevania III prequel just ran through my head.

Top Bottom