• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF | Interim Thread 7

She got merked. I had it 50-45 and so did the judges. Two 10-8 rounds. That fight is a prime example of why refs need to be a little more liberal with stoppages in some situations. The last few minutes of beating were completely unneccesary.

One judge had it 30-25, so yea, she got pwned

Tuorom

Neo Member
Gokhan motherfuckin Saki!!! My man. Little concerned about the cardio and that he didn’t kick much but he’s fucking awesome.

His striking is still looking pretty good, but he gassed himself out. He'll really need to address that.

He probably wishes he could gene splice some of Andrades crazy cardio genes into him. That girl throws bombs and never gets tired, I don't understand.

The St. Preux Choke (tm).

Seemed like a quick stoppage, although it was a flash ko, da Silva looked like he recovered. The ref didn't seem to be in position to see his eyes either, and was already jumping in just based on the knock down.

Also lol at Bruce

jyfmqRn.gif

Saki always has that punchers chance and could get a title shot if he manages to put the next 2 or 3 guys away. Could be a Mark Hunt story.

Top Bottom