• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | Discussion Thread - Everyone's favorite PC Platform

C4rter

That The Evil Within 2 has an achievement for completing the Classic mode is just torture. Who really plays that? "Nightmare" (the highest difficulty) is a nice challenge.
But only 7 save games, no weapon upgrades, no skills on "Classic". The game would be a nice "Completed" game in my library but that one achievement makes it painful.

Arthea

here is the real question, will IGN wait with doing IGN prime bundle or they will go with it right away, meaning today

I kinda want playing Cosmic Star Heroine, but I'm already playing 5 games at the same time and would play even more when i'll back home and start new South Park. This year is packed with great games, I'm barely managing to play games from my backlog.

but Cosmic Star Heroine is not long, and it's a good game, so you'll finish it in no time and will have fun, win win situation.

kurahador

Humble IGN PSN Bundle:

$1: SMT Digital Devil Saga 1&2 (PS2 Classic)
Suikoden 3 & 4

BTA: Persona 3 (PS2 Classic)
Persona 4 Ultimax

$15: Persona 4 Golden (Vita)
Persona 4 Dancing All Night (Vita)

$30: God Hand + limited edition IGN t-shirt

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
That The Evil Within 2 has an achievement for completing the Classic mode is just torture. Who really plays that? "Nightmare" (the highest difficulty) is a nice challenge.
But only 7 save games, no weapon upgrades, no skills on "Classic". The game would be a nice "Completed" game in my library but that one achievement makes it painful.

it's almost like achievements dont matter *gasp

Tizoc

Humble IGN PSN Bundle:

Suikoden 3 & 4

Persona 4 Ultimax

I already own these games...

gelf

What are you even playing games at?
Had a 660 and that was showing it's age in 2015. Come the Witcher 3 release and it was over for it. Though I waited until 2016 to finally get a 1060.Don't care about playing on high but I like to keep things at normal with 1080p and 60fps

My plan now is to more or less skip every other card and wait on the cheaper models.

I'm still on a 660. Some games are perfectly playable still if I try and match console settings especially since I can handle 30fps fine. I do feel much more at the mercy of optimization efforts though, some games I'm fairly sure I had to set lower then the base PS4 but I still prefer having them on PC in the long term.

It helps that I don't play a huge amount of AAA games anymore but in terms of fairly recent more demanding games I was able to play through Resident Evil 7, Dishonored 2, and Hitman.

I think Nordic is really concerned about pirates or something. GMG said the publisher requested we dont release keys to purchasers until after the game is unlocked on Steam. Not sure why the publisher would care when we get our keys, not like we can play it before it unlocks..

Humble IGN PSN Bundle:

Suikoden 3 & 4

Persona 4 Ultimax

Change the $30 tier to a Limited Edition Imagine: Party Babyz/God Hand t-shirt and you got yourself a winner!

oni-link

Humble IGN PSN Bundle:

Suikoden 3 & 4

Persona 4 Ultimax

Is there NA only? Is there a thread for this?

Honestly Humble could come out with a banger of a bundle and say "it's only possible with the help of IGN" and get a lot of people to be cool with the buyout.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
any place where one can check information on Elex? Like the classes and shit?

Battlechili

Banned
Humble Marvelous Bundle

$1:
-Corpse Party
-Ys I+II Chronicles
-Ys: The Oath of Felghana
-Trails in the Sky

Beat the Average:
-Xanadu Next
-Trails in the Sky SC
-Little King's Story
-Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkunhi

$15:
-Senran Kagura: Estival Versus
-Akiba's Trip

bbd23

Humble Marvelous Bundle

$1:
-Corpse Party
-Ys I+II Chronicles
-Trails in the Sky

Beat the Average:
-Xanadu Next
-Trails in the Sky SC
-Little King's Story

$15:
-Akiba's Trip
going through trails right now. would be so down to get the second game via bundle.

A6kgq.gif

Tonton

Humble Marvelous Bundle

$1:
-Corpse Party
-Ys I+II Chronicles
-Trails in the Sky

Beat the Average:
-Xanadu Next
-Trails in the Sky SC
-Little King's Story

$15:
-Akiba's Trip
Those tiers don't seem to much how they've been giving discounts at all

Better more sensible bundle
$1
Ys VI
Ys I &II
Ys OiF
BTA
TiTS FC
Xanadu Next
Ys Origin
$15
TiTS SC

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Think I've already tried a bunch of acclaimed puzzlers that came out in the last few years, but there was always one I missed in the backlog... Time to start The Talos Principle.

Xater

Is it just me or does the melee look completely wrong with too much reach?

It was, but now with video.

Fuck, I wish Deathwing would be better...

Looks fine to me. Similar to the first one. A too realistic range would probably be no fun considering the hordes you have to fight.

Top Bottom