• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast - | Mass Effect 3 Edition |

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
012qP.png

The Master of Mass Effect Casey Hudson stops by to give us the full briefing on Commander Shepard's final mission.

s3UPb.png

Dizzy-4U

Hurray!!!!!!

25 minutes in and there are NO SPOILERS so far for those worried about it.

edit: Finshied. NO SPOILERS at all.

SlickVic

Sweet. Remember they did a Bombcast with Casey Hudson right before ME2 and was hoping they'd do another one before ME3.

Working my way through Tuesday's podcast. Props to anyone who listens to this and can say there are no major spoilers. I can deal with most spoilers except ending stuff. Besides, Vinny is a man god. I was going to be there day 1 for ME3 but I'm broke as shit and found out today I owe $500 plus in taxes.

Just finished the weekly podcast and now this stealth bombast appears about the game I'm looking forward to the most this year? It must be my birthday!

zroid

Banned
Hurray!!!!!!

25 minutes in and there are NO SPOILERS so far for those worried about it.

edit: Finshied. NO SPOILERS at all.

OK, I have to ask: how spoiler-free is it? Is it like, sane person spoiler-free, or excessively devoted media blacked out person spoiler-free?

I'm somewhere in the middle, so this is important.
Closer to the latter.

jediyoshi

OK, I have to ask: how spoiler-free is it? Is it like, sane person spoiler-free, or excessively devoted media blacked out person spoiler-free?

I'm somewhere in the middle, so this is important.
Closer to the latter.
They don't really delve into any ME lore at all, it's more of a discussion on development and process.

Good lord, toss up some more softball questions, why don't you.

Q: If you did start just a new game, in this game are you going to be missing out on anything significant?

A: Well, that's really the key thing, we designed Mass Effect 3 to be a great story for everybody... etc.

Blegh.

Yuripaw

Banned
Good lord, toss up some more softball questions, why don't you.

Q: If you did start just a new game, in this game are you going to be missing out on anything significant?

A: Well, that's really the key thing, we designed Mass Effect 3 to be a great story for everybody... etc.

Blegh.

Yeah, this kind of answer is what makes me sad. I put a lot of time into ME2 because I was looking forward to see how it related to ME3...but sounds like that's not gonna matter much at all.

:(

Edgeward

Hmm, doesn't show up on itunes. Oh well, the last couple Mass centric podcasts were very non-essential listens anyway but I would still like to hear it.

Top Bottom